Moon doesn't fit!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mystic67

Moon doesn't fit!

Post by mystic67 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Okay I'm just a dabbler in astrology so I hope this doesn't bother anybody,
but I have read that the Moon in your chart is the second most important
planet next to the sun. Well I must say my Moon just never has seemed to
fit me, I don't feel any affininty to it all. My moon is in Virgo, and it talks
about how I am so detailed and organized, self critical, calm in emotional
situations etc. I am so not!  I am very much like my Sun of Gemini and my
rising of Pisces though.

Am I reading the Moon's significance wrong. It's almost like all the attributes of the Moon in Virgo are the things that I definately do not
have but could use a little of actually!

Donna

astrologer50

Re: Moon doesn't fit!

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:50 pm

mystic67 wrote:Okay I'm just a dabbler in astrology so I hope this doesn't bother anybody,
but I have read that the Moon in your chart is the second most important
planet next to the sun. Well I must say my Moon just never has seemed to
fit me, I don't feel any affininty to it all. My moon is in Virgo, and it talks
about how I am so detailed and organized, self critical, calm in emotional
situations etc. I am so not!  I am very much like my Sun of Gemini and my
rising of Pisces though.

Am I reading the Moon's significance wrong. It's almost like all the attributes of the Moon in Virgo are the things that I definately do not
have but could use a little of actually!

Donna
really could do with seeing your chart to answer fully. Have sent PM for fuller description of virgo moon.
You have to look at how your moon is aspected, cos if Moon is conjunct Uranus for example, this could make you emotionally erractic and value freedom and independence and could indicate, divorce or at least a break with mom.
If Sun or moon is conjunct any of the heavy weight planets, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto then you automatically become and honorary Saturnian etc.  doesnt matter what sign your sun or moon is in these planets will reflect their energies much stronger......

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Okay going to try and post my chart, hope I get it right!
Thanks so much
Donna
Attachments
astro_2gw_01_donna_52546_4806.gif
astro_2gw_01_donna_52546_4806.gif (27.06 KiB) Viewed 5738 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Well your Virgo moon is conj Mars= bossy mother, which will become you, assertive, analytical, a worrier. BUT depending on IF your time of birth is correct last 3' in sign and conj 7th house cusp.....

It's like standing in a doorway, about to enter 7th house and prob best interpreted there. The house of Libra, for which i have a saying, rather similar to Gemini, "they used to be indecisive, now can't make their minds up.".......

Sun square Moon suggests your parents didnt' get on
Saturn opp moon (both in cadent houses, which makes it harder to identify with the energy). Able to endure hardships, prob cos you saw mom do so. Emotionally could be withdrawn or calculating, especially to do with 4th (family matters, home roots etc) & 10th (social standing, what your known for, career) SO, being of service to people Virgo, house of Virgo

3planets in gemini in house of gemini, double helping of gemini restlessness, procrastinating and restlessness. Always on phone, involved with sibling.losts short distance trips in your local environment.
Jupiter conj Merc = Overtalkative.

Not surprised you cannot identify properly with your virgo moon cos of your planets in Gemini

Your chart lacks fire/energy, so would have been much more helpful if Aries were on Asc

Mars conj Uranus =bad tempered
Mars conj Pluto = over assertive ego, violence possible
Sun square mars = wilful
Moon square venus = stress from early childhood, connected to mom

At moment Transiting Pluto is opposing your natal Venus, which wants power control and could be very sexual. Transiting Uranus has been going over your natal Saturn 12th = freedom v convention.

all transits can be monitored via astro website, get 6month free forecast

T Jupiter just gone into Aquaris will be trining your natal Gemini planets in few months will suggests lots of things fallling into place with ease connected to 11th house matters and 3rd house..

mystic67

Post by mystic67 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:49 pm

Wow !!! That was all pretty darn good and right on! I have had an extremely restless year, especially with regards to love
relationships too, big shake ups there. Trying to decide whether to stay or go in current one.  I've always wondered
about that lack of fire in the chart too. I am really very Gemini in many ways, I think the worrier part of me may be
that virgo influence but not much else in terms of virgo ever seems to fit me ! Lots of stress and problems in early childhood,
rough home life so you where very accurate!  I'll give the site a look to see how the summer is looking, I am hoping to
have some success with someone I guess romanticly this Summer. We always see each other during this time and I'm
hoping this is the year for us. :)

This statement of yours made so much sense you don't even know ! Ha !:)

At moment Transiting Pluto is opposing your natal Venus, which wants power control and could be very sexual. Transiting Uranus has been going over your natal Saturn 12th = freedom v convention

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true !!!

Thanks so much,
D

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Moved to the western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50