Cursed in matters of love natal chart?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kitsune

Cursed in matters of love natal chart?

Post by kitsune » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Is there such a thing?  I don't need a super detailed reading but am i cursed in the love dept.?  I seem to experience more rejection and "hatred" than other people around me.  I've never been married.  I'm totally average looking, healthy weight, not missing any limbs, not mentally unsound or low IQ, and completely unremarkable in many ways.  I just don't know why the universe thinks i suck so much.  :(  Perhaps if i knew, i could change?  P.S. Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help!  

Natal chart attached to this post.
Attachments
daisy13.png
daisy13.png (20.53 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 am

YOu dont say how old you are, but Saturn in the 7th house of marriage, could well delay matters until first saturn return 28-30

Your chart lacks element of fire, just two planets in fire house, 9th being cadent (hidden)which suggests problems in starting, initating things and may need others to push you into things.

Lots of planets in air and in air houses ie: 11th house of aquarius. Will send PM as not sure of author and do not wish to commit plagiasim. Lots of air suggests a good commicator but non committal type..

4plants in Libra would make your very procrastinating, charming, sociable but hard for you to make decisions and continually want to bounce ideas and talk to others so you can get a clear picture of yourself.
Sun conjunct Uranus in the house of Uranus 11th, makes you an honorary Aquarian and suggests you more like an aquarian than libran, friendships would be very important and would want friendship in relationships and lots of freedom and independance also.

Mercury in scorpio is very deep, private person in 11th would suggest you want to talk about deep and meaningful issues.
Moon conj 12th cusp is then interpreted in 12th, suggesting you keep your emotions to yourself and find it hard to show them... The moon is the least asepcted planet and only makes minor aspects within the chart suggesting again you keep your emotions to yourself.

For relationships you need to look at progressions, but cos you dont say your age, or give birth data i have no way of doing this for you. There are lots of sites espec astro website where you can calculate your chart for free and also has 6month transit forecaster. Cafeastrology has lots free info and interpretations regarding progressions, synastry etc.

Solar arc progressions are very simply and easy to do, simply move each planet 1' for every year of your life. EG, move venus conjunct pluto approx age 27 then conjunct mars age 30. Venus conj Sun age 41

Progressed moon conjunct personal planets also suggests renewal, fresh starts, relocations, poss marriage, children....

Hope this helps.

kitsune

Post by kitsune » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh hey thanks so much for the interpretation! I just assumed you would use the age in the side bar.  I'm 36 y.o.  (born Oct 10, 1972).   Seems a fairly accurate description of me.  I am an introvert and am into being alone if i am not with someone I deem meaningful so i guess i am alone a lot.  I don't believe in dating a bunch of people at once.  I am envious of people who can do that.  Friends are very important to me as I do not have good family ties except to 2 people and one just died last year.  I was just wondering if my life was going to get any better in that dept or will i be looking at more fights/rejections in the next few years? I'm not sure how to do a solar arc progression but I'll at least read the sources you listed.  Thanks.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:52 am

sorry, just seen the age thing. at moment transiting jupiter (planet of expansion, doors opening, opportunities) has gone into Aquarius for 12month stay, SO, in couple of years it will be going through your 5th house of romance..... just something to look forward to.

So has been going through you 2nd house of 'how your earn your money' for last six months or so and will remain there for another six months then change to 3rd house of communications. Takes 12months to go through a sign and house, since your cusps are approx 15'Sag rising is means each cusp (Equal house) will be 15'.......

Keep an eye on transiting saturn which should just have gone over your MC causing slow down or possible breaks in career, social standing etc. It will also conj your natal pluto and mars this year. Have sent PM

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”