Infatuation

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tas412

Infatuation

Post by tas412 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:46 am

Hello! I am a female birthdate April 12th 1980 9:47pm from Columbus, OH USA, I am married to a male born April 1st 1974 approx.9:00pm from Caracas, Venezuela However, I am strongly attracted to a male"R" April 25th 1968 birth time unknown born in Durham, North Carolina. I have not pursued this person but have not been able to get them out of my mind for the last two and a half years. I believe something is there and I am at a loss on what to do. This individual does show interest in me but I try not to reciprocate. I try to move on and focus on my family but I still continue to think about this person (dream, daydream, etc) even when I only see him professionally every once in a while. I am wondering if anyone can give me any insight to why this attraction is so unbearably strong(worse than a crush) and if maybe I am more well suited with this other person?

tas412

astrologer50

Re: Infatuation

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 am

tas412 wrote:Hello! I am a female birthdate April 12th 1980 9:47pm from Columbus, OH USA, I am married to a male born April 1st 1974 approx.9:00pm from Caracas, Venezuela However, I am strongly attracted to a male"R" April 25th 1968 birth time unknown born in Durham, North Carolina. I have not pursued this person but have not been able to get them out of my mind for the last two and a half years. I believe something is there and I am at a loss on what to do. This individual does show interest in me but I try not to reciprocate. I try to move on and focus on my family but I still continue to think about this person (dream, daydream, etc) even when I only see him professionally every once in a while. I am wondering if anyone can give me any insight to why this attraction is so unbearably strong(worse than a crush) and if maybe I am more well suited with this other person?

tas412
cannot help unless you post both charts. Even if i were to ascertain what was the attraction, you are married with duties and responsibilities are you not?  Astrology is a serious business not a plaything

kybunker

not an astrologer

Post by kybunker » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:15 pm

But I have to leave you a reply..
If this was your husband infatuated with another woman,,,, how would you feel if you found out

I know from going thru my lessons on attraction,, we as humans always tend to take the attraction as sexual..
when infact we communicate in so many different ways,
Next time when you think of this man,, Try to see past the physically attraction, You may be drawn to him because
of another reason and just misinterperting it as physical,

Good luck to you,

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”