Interpretation of chart please

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fire_and_ashez

Interpretation of chart please

Post by fire_and_ashez » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if someone could explain my chart a bit to me. Just general things like romance, career, kids. I also had a question about geminis, I always read they are the social butterfly of the zodiac so I was wondering if there is something in my chart that would make me unsocial? I'm not mean or rude, I just tend to keep to myself and when people find out I'm a gemini they can't believe it. Thanks so much!
Attachments
astrochart2.JPG
astrochart2.JPG (28.42 KiB) Viewed 2618 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:03 am

First your gemini sun sign is in the house libra, both these signs are procrastinating and find it hard to make decisions. Gemini dont even like making decisions, hope to get other people to make them for them....

Sagittarius Asc like all mutable signs, Gemini, pisces & virgo are RESTLESS,   but you have Saturn in 1st house on wide orb to Asc degree knocking your confidence. age approx 8, SA asc conj Saturn, so were extra restrictions placed upon you at that time, limitations like getting on with homework and one of your parents being strict???

Your venus in gemini is the most flirtatious sign you can have it in the house libra 7th, BUT opposite saturn, suggesting that you may well have felt unloved or uncherished from childhood. thereby always giving out twice as much love and affection as that you feel that you receive back. This will make you cautious, reserved and cafeful who you open up to.

Jupiter and Moon are in 5th (Equal house) you have calculated your chart in default placidus, for which i dont agree or work with. This suggests that emotionally you can go over the top with romance, recreational matters, hobbies, self employment quite possible. Jupiter is square mercury in8th which tends to either overtalk or not talk enough, but being placed in 8th house scorpio, i would think your thoughts are very private and not for sharing on just trivia only deep and meaningful.... Moon square mars =bossy, assertive mother who was prob rather impatient like you, cos moon in aries wants immediate expression and cannot wait, in 5th house Leo--- wants to be centre of attention at times

Your mercury is conj Mars suggesting forceful even poss argumentative on occasions, especially to do with family matters, cos both in Cancer. BUT both these are quincunxed to Saturn in first, so there is huge problem getting out those thoughts the way you intend. there is this saying, "there is many a slip between cup and lip"....

The way you talk (mercury) and the way you take action (mars) are both quincunxed Saturn in first house
This great website cafeastrology- natal -quincunxinterpretations will explain in more detail what these mean.
Mars quincunx Saturn suggests that you may suffer in relationships, but couldn't do anything about it and will prob never understand why.

Spiritually we are ALL here to learn certain Lessons with certain people and certain times,cos that's what we have all come here to do, and maybe this is your Test, Exam or Lessons....

1,4,7,10 are angular houses therefore the planets/energies are will be obvious to those around you.

your chart lacks element of earth, which actually is the sign of moneymaker

other websites i use regularly are astro and astrologyweekly also try bobmarksastrology. There are loads of free information and even on this website there are Lessons if you wish to learn more about the art and psychology of Astrology.....

Saturn conj Uranus in 1st house basically is Convention v freedom. So perhaps you want to do something structured (saturn) and work hard, in an unusual, different, exciting way or vice versa.

You have 5planets in Fire in fire house 1,5th which suggests an abundance of energy, but Pluto in 11th house can also suggest a bit of a loner, so will PM you as not sure of author and do not want to commit plaigarism....

fire_and_ashez

Post by fire_and_ashez » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Thanks astrologer50 for taking the time to read my chart. It was pretty right on and slightly depressing. Everything was right about restlessness and making decisions. I'm kind of bummed about the whole suffering in relationships and not making alot of money in my life thing. But thanks again for responding.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Astrology is a wonderful form of psychology, BUT it cannot predict if you are going to win the lottery or who is going to walk into your lift tomorrow!.

Lots of people have rather unealistic expectations of what astrology can and cannot do.

Although Hororary astrology is popular for asking questions, like:

do he/she love me
when will i marry
will he ask me to marry
am i pregnant
will if have kids.

All these types of questions can be asked but NOT in this forum, in HORORARY forum...............

When will i marry for example can be looked at in natal charts with progressions, solar arcs, transits, but all takes time and time is money..

good luck with your 'shopping list of questions' though :smt004

fire_and_ashez

Post by fire_and_ashez » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Please forgive me if I'm mistaken, but it seems like you think that I'm being ungreatful or that I wanted exact dates for the things I asked about. Again, I deeply apologize if I'm misinterpreting you post or if my reply post seemed to convey that to you. I know astrology is not an exact science and that you can't pull dates out of thin air. I just wanted a general chart reading, which I believe you gave and enjoyed reading very much, and maybe its misinformation on my part but I thought you could "detect," I guess is a good word to use, certain traits in a persons chart that would indicated marriage or children and whatnot. I'm not at all familiar with hororary astrology so maybe I was confused.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:29 pm

I did give you a general reading, for asking questions there is another forum......

I have also recommended numerous sites for research, study and even learning astrology on here.

astro is great for free calculations and free six month transit forecast
natal chart interpretations try cafeastrology or astrologyweekly or even bobmarksastrology website.

I do get frustrated what same old questions from people about when will i find my soulmate, get married, have a baby. There are lots of things you can disseminate from astrology but most people do have unrealistic expectations and that's why i try to bring them down a little.  Wasn't having a go at you 'per se' just the people visiting..... :smt004

fire_and_ashez

Post by fire_and_ashez » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:31 pm

I feel really silly now because I hadn't realized there was a horary forum on mysticboard. Thank you for the sites, I'm going to check them out now. And thank you again for responding.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”