How do you do a generic reading? Please Help!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SuzeeC

How do you do a generic reading? Please Help!

Post by SuzeeC » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:09 pm

I believe when you are writing for a publication - and you are writing for each sign - you place the relevant sign on the Ascendant eg> for Aries you would put 0 deg Aries rising and then do prediction from there. (Am I right?)
If I wanted to do a general reading for the month of no specific sun sign - but rather for everyone, what would I put on the ascendant, and would the houses then still have relevance??? please help!!

astrologer50

Re: How do you do a generic reading? Please Help!

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:35 am

SuzeeC wrote:I believe when you are writing for a publication - and you are writing for each sign - you place the relevant sign on the Ascendant eg> for Aries you would put 0 deg Aries rising and then do prediction from there. (Am I right?)
If I wanted to do a general reading for the month of no specific sun sign - but rather for everyone, what would I put on the ascendant, and would the houses then still have relevance??? please help!!
I believe this kind of Astrology misleading and does a 'disservice' to proper Astrology.

All these newspapers and magazines are doing is 'reading' the current Transits and ignoring individual sun signs Natal charts!!! because how can they?? This gives astrology a bad name :smt011

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”