Plz Help.. I m really depressed

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sherryharral

Plz Help.. I m really depressed

Post by sherryharral » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 am

Hi...

I hate my life... I m depressed and feel totally lost...I feel like ending my life forever....

I m in love with a man who is already committed and can never be mine... I m not liking my job.. I m trying but cannot change my job... I m not enjoying good health..Whatever I do... Goes wrong.. Nothing works out well for me... Even if I see anything good coming my way... It goes away from me... :( What wrong have I done in my life ? Why am I being punished like this ?

Plz Plz Plz help.....I am clueless.... and dont see any way out...

Bdate: 12 Mar 1981
Time : 3:40 AM

Thanks.....

Horus

Post by Horus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 am

Stop listening to the thoughts that come to mind. They only seek to hurt you.

goldencougarwolf

Post by goldencougarwolf » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm

:smt006  Hello Pisces. It is natural for you to have your head in the clouds. All pisces are passionate. Your also creative which is why you find a lot of pisces' painting, acting, writing, etc. I think you need to use the body part you rule, the feet, and leave. Have you tried moving to a new town with people you don't know in it? Sometimes the best way out of a rut is digging a straight line. You should go on an adventure. Find your inner aries.  A vacation to a new or exciting locale could bolster a new way of thinking and being. Give it a try and let me know.

astrologer50

Re: Plz Help.. I m really depressed

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

sherryharral wrote:Hi...

I hate my life... I m depressed and feel totally lost...I feel like ending my life forever....

I m in love with a man who is already committed and can never be mine... I m not liking my job.. I m trying but cannot change my job... I m not enjoying good health..Whatever I do... Goes wrong.. Nothing works out well for me... Even if I see anything good coming my way... It goes away from me... :( What wrong have I done in my life ? Why am I being punished like this ?

Plz Plz Plz help.....I am clueless.... and dont see any way out...

Bdate: 12 Mar 1981
Time : 3:40 AM

Thanks.....
If you are this depressed I strongly recommend you go to see your doctor

Amongst other things, astrology is a wonderful tool for understanding yourself and others better.....enabling us to make better choices in life as we become aware of how our behaviour influences what happens to us through the law of cause and effect. Astrology does not reliably predict the future.......But it can provide an excellent insight into the psychological make-up of people, enabling us to accurately predict their behaviour and it's resultant effects

If you intend to learn about astrology, you will need to begin with a natal chart, it need not necessarily be your own, but many choose to begin this way, in an effort to better understand their own life journey, and purpose. Astrological natal charts are as individual as a persons ‘fingerprints’ depending on where (latitude & longitude) and time of birth. It is important to get your *time of your birth* as this is the most important information.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Have edit your post.

We try to help on our site....not transfer to other sites.....if you are able to help...then fine....if not...well then I am sorry for that...because it seems you have the knowledge.

I have stated before that we don't allow link to other sites, that have a minor free program, but which main task is "paid services"

All such post will be deleted in the future.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”