He is a mystery for me. Please help solving it.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fluffygirl

He is a mystery for me. Please help solving it.

Post by fluffygirl » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Dear all,

This guy has been after me and I also fell in love with him. Later on I found out that he was after me for my money and he was too passionate to marry me for the unknown reasons. As per him he loved me a lot but he has been threatening me later on when I tried to leave him. He gave me threat that he will commit suicide. I had a tragic time with him

His dimensions are as below

born on 22 Feb 1979 local time 4:30 am
in Shorkot, Pakistan

As per my understanding With a capricorn ascendant and his venus in Cap marrying someone with money just seems to come with the fact they he would be attracted to someone with a good job or social status.

I knew nothing about astrology but have just started taking interest to know about him more. What has lead me to this tragic thing in my life. I have tried studying his aspect of Mars Square Uranus, It has come to my notice that this aspect surely shows an Impatient, high-strung, and often nervous and tense nature.

His venus is at the end of 12th house but he also has jupitor in his 7th house. What do you see about his marriage.

My details are as below:

born on 10 May 1983 local time 7:30 am
in Lahore, PAKistan.

Waiting for your views....
[/img]
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 am

Moved to western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

sethi

Post by sethi » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 am

WELL JUPITER IN 7 HOUSE USUALLY MEANS NICE LOOKING MARRIAGE PARTNER. BUT THEN AGAIN WE ALSO LOOK AT OTHER ASPECTS TOO.

I THINK YOUR FRIEND MIGHT HAVE SOME FEMALE ENEMIES TOO.

MOST PROBABLY HE WILL MARRY TWICE. THE FIRST ONE WILL BE SCANDALOUS .

IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR CHART PLS POST YOUR CHART OR POST YOUR CHART TO ME WITH A SPECIFIC QUESTION

BYE FOR NOW

SETHI
Sethi

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”