This might turn out to be something interesting for all the astrologers out here!!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

raveeshrock

This might turn out to be something interesting for all the astrologers out here!!

Post by raveeshrock » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi Friends

I am here to share my life experience with you so that using your astrology experience you can guide me to a better future.

My name is Raveesh Nayar (23 years old) and I have had a very interesting life till now. I have observed a very specific pattern of things happening with me since childhood. I was stupid, dumb, shy when I was a child still went into one of the top most schools in Delhi..followed by one of the top most pharmacy colleges in India and finally the top most pharmacy school in UK for my masters..does't it sounds bit weird??..but today when I look back..I don't to want remember anything from my past..becoz if I remove the names of those so called 'TOP institutions'  all I see is an under-confident, disappointed, unhappy, stressed person who has been struggling..struggling and struggling..he has no friends..he does't trust anyone..he remains isolated..he is frustrated..and always waiting for that day when things will be fine with him and he can also enjoy his life like most of people around him do or have been doing..may be this was the price he paid to be in those top places... Someone told me once..that what you gain from your bad times is experience of life..and I proud of the fact that I am quite experienced..lol!!..but now I am sick and tired of this kind of life..I just can't take it anymore..I always had an interest in astrology and got to know from someone that till June 2009 life will be tough for me and then following six years will be excellent..all I want is that what all I have lost in these 23 years..get it all back...in coming 23 years..any person who is of my age..wants a good job?..money?...fame?...stability in life and yes a good life partner..I have just one of them..a partner..who I want to marry..but I am not able to because I don't have other 3 things..in short I have got every quality to be the best in life but never had the destiny which makes me the best.. can anyone please tell me how will be my next 23 years...becoz now I deserve something good in life..thanx

My birth details

7 - Aug - 1985
14:20 pm
New Delhi, India

Currently Living in London, United Kingdom

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:10 am

Moved to western astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rhutobello

Re: This might turn out to be something interesting for all the astrologers out here!!

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 am

raveeshrock wrote: becoz now I deserve something good in life..thanx
I am no Astrologer, so I can't read your chart.

You say you live in UK, then you might have sen that the west have introduced the thinking of free will, and that we ourselves are the most important person, when it comes to better ones life.

I would maybe have lowered my expectations a bit. Put up small and steady goals, worked for one self's improvement and not look to much on other who have managed more....they are after all other.

If the star can tell us everything.....why is it so that people on some places on earth suffer more then other places?

Why can't these persons be allowed to expect more out of life?

http://www.fao.org/newsroom/EN/news/200 ... index.html

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 pm

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual.

You can easily get free chart from astro dot com, save to hard drive, remember to reduce to 63% in extended chart selection the post.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”