Someone pls take a look at my chart and help me out....

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rajat007

Someone pls take a look at my chart and help me out....

Post by rajat007 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I would request your opinion on my chart.

DOB:- 17 may 1980
TOB:- 11:15 pm
POB:- Calcutta, West Bengal, India

I am currently working in Singapore. I have been recently asked to relocate to Hong Kong. I would request your opinion on this move. Will this turn out to be the right move and beneficial for me and my family in the long run? I am going through a lot of mental discomfort at the present time in my job and also  whether I should look out to move to some other organisation in the same field.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rajat

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Rajat,

I don't really do readings, but I can read what you have typed... You say your current work place is causing you some mental discomort and it is them who wish you to re-locate...

To be closer to this mental distress ?...

I would say just based on what you have writen above your mind is kind of already made up, your looking for some sort of message to back up your own idea of wanting to move to a sister organisation that work the same area.

If you feel however that relocating for your current employeer in Hong Kong will release or remove some of the mental distress... then move...  However you have mentioned your family and will it benefit them... Depending on your families needs, weigh it all up, sit down make a list. For example:-

My childs needs:-
School - Search for schools
Education - Would the eductaion system repeat or be ahead of their current level
Friends - Will there be many other kids from the same cultural background
Language/cutural barriers - How well will the child cope

My Partners needs:-
Their Job - Is their a high demand and many job positions
Their family ties - Will they miss home and the way of life here

And continue like that... Should you have more positive results than negative then it may place things in a better light for you.

Whatever you deside, good luck and I hope what ever mental discomforts you have diserpate.

(470 views in 2 days... WOW... Supprised nobody else has given a reading yet, espically with so many hits).

LoS

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Need to see the chart?

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or  the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”