Pls Delete

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gg2008

Pls Delete

Post by Gg2008 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 am

Pls Delete
Last edited by Gg2008 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=0

I can see you are asking the same question again and again, and then I assume you aren't satisfied with the answer.

If you aren't satisfied with the answer, then that must be because you know the answer, and we can't help you in prediction of your question.

On the other hand, some advices are allowed to be given from one who are almost 4 times your age.

You are only 19 years of age.
You stand on the doorstep to the adulthood.
Use your time for the next 5-6 years to enjoy life, to make a secure income for a future family, to have experiences about life that can help when hardship might come.

To have to many thoughts about marriage in your young age, just build up pink dreams, which you will soon find out contain a lot of expenses and responsibilities.

Have a more relaxed attitude toward it, but be open for your "soul mate", and suddenly she will be there, at this time it is good if you have secured yourself with work, and life experiences, because the transformation to only think on yourself, to think on another person, and soon a whole family is great, and have destroyed many a good marriage, that else would have function great.

I wish you a good luck...and the first step to marriage is to get out of the house....to mingle...to live life!

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”