I need help with my chart interpretation

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xsagitarii

I need help with my chart interpretation

Post by xsagitarii » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:19 am

I'm relatively new to Astrology.  I need help interpreting my chart.  I don't know where to start, really. :(

Thank you.

-Jackie
Attachments
astro_w2gw_31_jackie_hp.25624.17686.gif
astro_w2gw_31_jackie_hp.25624.17686.gif (27.1 KiB) Viewed 2451 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 am

Moved to Western Astrology reading forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Well done for posting your chart  :smt003

There are Free Lessons on this forum of how to interpret a natal chart. I have sent you PM for some website links also

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or  the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

Now using solar arcs for rectifiction purposes ie: checking birth time.
At age 1 SA Ascendant conjunct Neptune. Did someone die? disappear, relocate?

Age 2 SA Asc conj Venus, did your parents get pay rise, lot more money about, pleasure recreational matters, beautify the home??
Age 9 SA MC conj mars, did you become sporty, competative, did one of your parents become more stricter? did your family move house? did you get in fights?
Age 14 SA MC conj Pluto poss death in family, transformation, relocation, major family changes??

Solar Arcs
Solar arcs are really simple, especially for beginners, just move the Angles, Asc, Desc, MC, IC 1' for each year of your life onto planets and vice versa. Not just used for rectification either. Under age 12 though these interpretations are directed towards family changes, maybe relocation, job changes, illnesses, additions to family etc. Another example is my Pluto is 28' Leo in 7th house and my Uranus is 3' Leo in same house to subtract these and you get age 25. That year my then husband and I had an almight explosion (Uranus) and transformation (Pluto) of that marriage that started the demise and ultimate ending thereof....

Rectification of birth time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW0G2S2Ti4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMX9X2C1BQ&NR=1
• Transiting Pluto square, conj opp Asc, Desc, MC, IC
• If under 12’ when it conj an Angle then their age was under age 12 it’s parents adjustments. A death, change within father’s work, a separation, remarriage.
• Adults or teens, 1st job, identity transformation MC.
• Pluto conj Desc = death, health concerns, geographic, significant relationship or break up, but has to be ‘life transforming’
• Also try transiting Neptune, something dissolving, disappearing, confusing etc.
• Timings of transits… is it the 1st hit? More often it’s the middle retrograde hit… but could be the last direct hit also. 1’ =4minutes in time.

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Three most important things in natal chart, Sun, Moon and Asc, where is chart ruler placed, what house emphasis is going on....

Neptune so close to ascendant suggests to me you prob daydream an lot or drift off when people are talking to you. Conj Venus suggests lots of beauty and magnetism but also romantic disillusionment...

Hope this helps

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”