Chart career impressions?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Opeth

Chart career impressions?

Post by Opeth » Sat May 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi, I recently became very interested in astrology after reading about Carl Jung and Nostradamus.  Can you guys give me some insight as to what my career sketch might be like?  I have a big background in philosophy and I'm interested in becoming an architect.  However I'm not sure of my abilities; all I know is that I have a huge passion for learning but not for school.  Also, what kind of aspect/aspect pattern is presented here, and how does it affect my career?  Many thanks.
Attachments
astro_w2gw_01_long_hp.22695.5586.gif
astro_w2gw_01_long_hp.22695.5586.gif (27.47 KiB) Viewed 3068 times

Airgon
Featured Reader

Career

Post by Airgon » Sun May 10, 2009 11:24 am

Actually, with that Pisces on the MC, Cancer on the Asc,
Jupiter and venus in the 12th  and 9th cusp aquarius
giving uranus and saturn and moon in the 6th I would
actually think of a vet or perhaps psychology.

Opeth

Post by Opeth » Sun May 10, 2009 7:53 pm

I've studied psychology for a long time now and I find it a great contribution to my understandings.  Maybe a career incorporating psychology would be my best bet.  Thanks for the insight!

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Mon May 11, 2009 1:36 am

Opeth ... your ascendant is very close to the cusps ... so career is a little
tricky .. chart probably needs some rectification :) to get the exact position
of the ascendant etc.,

Opeth

Post by Opeth » Mon May 11, 2009 6:27 am

Yes, I've been wondering about the ascendant cusp for some time.  The nurse most likely rounded off my birth time but that's what it appears in my certificate.  Even though, I'd say a Cancer ascendant pretty much describes who I am.  :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 pm

Well done for posting your chart.

Astrological data are highly sensitive. Therefore ask you to take the protection of your personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post your chart or  the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or better still anonymize the name and all birth/personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart.

How sure are you about your time of birth?
Solar arcs are really simple, especially for beginners, just move the Angles, Asc, Desc, MC, IC 1' for each year of your life onto planets and vice versa. Not just used for rectification either. Under age 12 though these interpretations are directed towards family changes, maybe relocation, job changes, illnesses, additions to family etc. Another example is my Pluto is 28' Leo in 7th house and my Uranus is 3' Leo in same house to subtract these and you get age 25. That year my then husband and I had an almight explosion (Uranus) and transformation (Pluto) of that marriage that started the demise and ultimate ending thereof....

Rectification of birth time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW0G2S2Ti4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMX9X2C1BQ&NR=1
• Transiting Pluto square, conj opp Asc, Desc, MC, IC
• If under 12’ when it conj an Angle then their age was under age 12 it’s parents adjustments. A death, change within father’s work, a separation, remarriage.
• Adults or teens, 1st job, identity transformation MC.
• Pluto conj Desc = death, health concerns, geographic, significant relationship or break up, but has to be ‘life transforming’
• Also try transiting Neptune, something dissolving, disappearing, confusing etc.
• Timings of transits… is it the 1st hit? More often it’s the middle retrograde hit… but could be the last direct hit also. 1’ =4minutes in time.

So almost 9years old the SA Venus conj Asc could have been a relocation, perhaps more money in family? some nice reacrational activities perhaps.?

Age 19 SA MC conj Mars in10th house prob your first job, lots more assertive, competative perhaps or even first relationship? Aries is highly sexed sign and very impatient and impulsive.
I would suggest reading up on the traits of Gemini Asc, are your restless, procrastinating and indecisive and don't like making decisions?
Cancer Asc is born worrier, tight with money and moody sulky and family orientated?

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Career options are assessed by MC any planets conjunct, where the ruler of MC is placed, it’s aspects, then 2nd house ‘how you earn your money’ and planets there, ruler of cusp and where it’s placed, then 6th house of ‘type of work you do’ any planets there and how they are aspected.

So your MC in Pisces Modern ruler being Neptune placed in 7th house of marriage and business partnerships, so you would want your partner to be involved in your social standing, career maybe.
Now in Equal house Leo is ruling 2nd house and your sun is there, so 'how your earn your money' Taurus naturally rules this house and likes property and earthly matters.

Your also have a 'kite' formation aspect pattern which is worth researching.
Sagittarius rules 6th house and Jupiter is conj 12th cusp and is said to have more influence there. This suggests research, working behind the scenes. Maybe the law, philosophy, travel industry, legal matters,

Sun square pluto can be assertive dogmatic and poss prob with father when younger.
Your natal mars has some quite challenging aspects, square Saturn= frustration of energies, or doing ones duty in cautious and constructive manner. Mars square uranus =bad tempered, mars square neptune
Painful things either ignored ie self deception,or hypochondriac type, imaginary things (Neptune)  Deceive or be deceived !
venus opp moon =emotional stress from childhood connected to mum.
Venus opp saturn = felt unloved uncherished from childhood
venus opp Uranus = divorce aspect

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”