Do I want too much?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

janhasdogspot

Do I want too much?

Post by janhasdogspot » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am

I posted an ad on a local personal site, and started to communicate with someone. When we finally met, I was wonderfully surprized by his looks. Then our second meeting involved him staying the night at my house as he lives geographically far away from where I do. Another meeting takes place at my home, and he does not leave until after dark the next day. And I still think he is the best thing I have met for years...
Next thing that happens he tells me that he still wants to talk and share, but does not want our relationship to continue at the level I would call intimate.
What went wrong? Did I want too much? Or am I just not the one that he seeks as the partner to come home to each day?
Is there any fixing it? Do I want to try?
I am born 28 Mar 1963, at 2:21 am Inglewood, CA.
He was born 9 Jan 1960, he claims sometime in the morning, Downey, CA.
Thanks for reading!
Keep Smiling!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:41 pm

I am no astrologer...there are none in Western Astrology just now...I can see you have put up several request....to do such thing for the same question will only create more frustration then help....if the advice is different...which is true...which is wrong?  It might not be the one you like the best that is the right one.. I close the two in Astrology and Hope Cedar will give good advices in Tarot.

We shall all pursue our dreams as long as we can see there is hope to fulfill them.

We all are responsible for our own actions.

The only way to be sure is to approach your "prince", to ask, and to try to have a "sound" evaluation of your relationship with this guy.

To only build dreams, and hope, will only prevent you from spotting the real "prince" if he should approach.

Good luck.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:57 am

Perhpas he is attempting to spare him self he pain of having agood relationship but living far away. Listen to his actions more then their words as they can't lie the same way words can.

You could look up on an astrology site information for each chart or an interpretation of compatibility.
Last edited by Aegeus on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

janhasdogspot

Post by janhasdogspot » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 am

Hard to say. And it is hard to go by his actions because I don't see him. I think my choice is that I must go in a new direction, and move away from him.
Thanks for reading and writing!
Hugggs.
Jane
Keep Smiling!

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 pm

I guess another way of saying that is look for what his subconscious is say, as it may contradict what he is consciously saying. Trust your intuition.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm

need to see the charts involved and then if you are asking a specific question is shuould be done in diff forum..

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”