Want to Know your Karmic Task for this Lifetime?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marbeh13

Want to Know your Karmic Task for this Lifetime?

Post by marbeh13 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:54 am

Hi -- :)

If someone knows their date of birth, place of birth and time of birth (all three are required), AND HAVE A QUESTION about something in their life's course that puzzles them, I will attempt to answer that question by using an old Chalean technique which compares the Rising Sign to the Sun Sign.

In other words, I will try to relate their question to their Karmic Task.

And, please note, first ONE who answers -- only.

morton :smt004

marbeh13

Addenda

Post by marbeh13 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:59 am

I should have added, you must have SOME knowledge of Western Astrology too. My comments will be in astrological terms.

marbeh :smt010

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:21 am

i dont understand much of western astrology ( or vedic astrology for that matter of fact) but i will make an attempt to understand it... even if that means doing any research that maybe required on my part. I have never, asked for reading so far, no not becuase i dont believe but becuase i feel there are others here who have other pressing matters and questions... however, this time i believe i could use a little help and advice... from all quaters. and i much appreciate your offer to read.

Abhishek:
1st aug 1975
kolkata (fomerly: calcutta)
India
@ 09:20

my questions:

1) i have heard and listen to others saying "Abhishek, you are a brilliant guy, but you dont realize your potential"... how do i realize these? i feel i am just another guy down the block... with lots of good idea but no way or means to turn it into reality... (read: money).

If you remember we have on few occasions on this forum discussed by being a non-belirver. and how sometimes it just takes time to get there and until then you just cant do nothing... but until then this small little material world i live in makes a lot of difference to me... and so does my place in it.

2) recently Swetha & me spent a considerable time and effort traveling out of town to and negociateing a project i have been working on 3 years now. but almost after reaching where we wanted to go... everything broke down. is there any success (and not in any small amount) written down for me?

3) Swetha & myself spend a lot of time discussing life with each other... how do you see whats in store for us together? are we meant to be? or will go our different ways? we have candidly talked about this and we both are to some degree not sure of how it will be in the future and both agree that we may not be together after all... and this is scary.

below is swetha's info it matters...
Swetha:
6th aug 1979 Monday
chennai (fomerly: madras)
India
@ 13:45

Thank you in advance.

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:02 am

Mr. Morton... let me very frank.. Abhi has got this thing into his head that i shall leave him! and this just psyches him i guess:( i never said i will, i just said in due course of conversation that u never knoww hat may happen in the future!
do write back as per ur convenience:)
swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:03 am

and i must add.. it just feels very nice to have u here..not that u have to read or anything.. but just seeing u post has a positive effect on me.
thanks.

marbeh13

Some Technical Details

Post by marbeh13 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:49 pm

Hi Abishek – :)

Some Preliminary Technical Comments

First, I am reluctant to use the technique that compares Rising Sign with Sun Sign, because I have no idea if Daylight Savings was in effect in India, where you were born. The question is a simple one: if Daylight Savings was in effect, then the clock on the wall was set a hour ahead, and the true local time was a hour earlier.

Anyway, this difference could change the Rising Sign in both your chart and in Swetha’s.

Secondly, I had my computer do a Comparison Chart for you and Swetha, and although its point system is rather arbitrary (the computer assigns different values for different types of contacts between your planets) this does provide a base which can then be compared with the readings for other couples.

You two have a very large number of contacts (7000 pts), which is to be expected since both of you are Leos, and your Suns are in conjunction. And the ratio of harmonious to inharmonious planetary aspects is almost 2.5 to 1 – a very high ratio indeed.

Having said this: I have met couples whose ratio was 1:1, and they still made their relationship work! Obviously, the results really depend upon the maturity, desires and insights of the two people.

With your two Suns in conjunction, there can be a clash of wills, and with two Leos, the question is: who is going to King (or Queen) – or thinks they are? Obviously, a strong sense of humor will be of great help here.

Past Lives

For those who are interested in Past Lives, the types of contacts we see here represent people who have worked together many times during past lives You were married before, you were also brothers, sisters – and once, Abishek, in one past life, you were probably Swetha’s daughter.

The point here is not so much Past Lives but rather the changing faces of your relationship. On a day to day basis, and if you are very self aware, then you can experience these aspects in the daily flow of give and take; in other words it is AS IF … and, obviously, both of you can enjoy these episodes. So, Past Lives or not, the two of you have a great deal you can share which will enrich your daily lives.

Transits

You have recently enjoyed your first Saturn Return (in late 2005) which is a time when we come to terms with ourselves, and probably – because you sense this, you feel frustrated. But that only means that YOU think you should be completely in charge of your life. And, to do that, you need a level of maturity that quite exceeds any range that Reason can obtain.

This frustration is really good for you because it suggests you are sensing the changes LIFE has planned for you. Big changes are indeed coming, and I have picked just one set of transits to illustrate these changes.

Ura QTL Mar 72d 21m 0d 21m Applying
Ura SSQ Jup 45d 30m 0d 30m Applying
Ura SES Sat 135d 45m 0d 45m Applying

Uranus is a very slow moving planet, so the fact that these are APPLYING means a the influence will be felt for at least a year longer. And, as astrologers know, these changes will be with you for the rest of your life, so – make the most of them!

Uranus quintile Mars

Uranus represents the urge to go beyond all limitations, to change, and to invent new circumstances. More specifically, it urges us to go beyond the limitations we set up in the way we used Saturn – or powers of focus, and setting limitations.

Mars represents how you emerge as an individual. So the quintile (72 deg.), as the number of ‘Man’ (five, or the pentagram) represents Creative Transformation because only humans are able to use Nature’s powers to transform both themselves and their environment.

Uranus semisquare Jupiter

Jupiter is the great benefic, and represents your ability to expand and enlarge your role in the social realm. The semisquare is both intense and a challenge, because it represents your attempt to externalize (fix) yourself in relation to the outside world.

Uranus sesquiquadrate Saturn

Saturn always gets bad PR as the great malefic, but in truth it is the principle of focus and differentiation. Thus, by determining your role in the social realm, and then limiting your energies to expressing and focusing on that role, you can achieve your personal expression of who you are and why you are here. The sesquiquadrate is both a challenging and a stressful aspect. If you blow it, it can mean you have created a series of new crisis in your life; if you succeed, you will have successfully defined your role as a social individual.

So, whether you enlarge, change, grow – or increase the self-limitations you impose upon yourself, this coming year will undoubtedly have a profound and lasting effect on the quality of your life.

And, Swetha, I thank you for the compliment; that was lovingly said.

Morton :smt020

marbeh13

Reading for Abishek

Post by marbeh13 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:53 pm

Hi Abishek – :)

When I read your request for a reading, I felt -- for a moment, that you were asking me to tell you Who you were!

Crazy, huh?

Your Relation to Swetha

First, your questions concerning your relationship to Swetha are an expression of your personal confusions at this time in your life.

You seem to wish to put things in boxes – so they remain the same, and you can pull them out and admire them (or feel comforted) whenever you check to make sure they are still there. BUT – Swetha is a vibrant human being, who continues to grow and to expand her own horizons. In fact, her abilities (in this area) probably exceed your own. So, you must not only help her in her desire to GROW, you might even hitch a ride on her wagon.

Instead you seem to want some kind of commitment! But real LOVE expects nothing in return. Real LOVE accepts the other person just as they are, and gives to them perfect freedom to follow their own course. Yes, we would all feel sad to see a loved one leave our lives, but that is how it is. Real Love does not think of itself, but only of helping and nourishing the other.

And, while we are on the subject, what kind of a commitment could you give to Swetha? Really?

Your Career

You are a powerful Leo, and with Mercury (mind) in close conjunction to your Sun, your mind and your ability to integrate yourself, can work together most powerfully.

Your Sun is clearly in the eleventh house of Large Organizations or Groups and Friends, so here is the arena where you can most powerfully express yourself. Further, and without going into the details, Jupiter, your Moon, Mars and Pluto all seem powerfully placed in yur chart, and this insures your success in life. Really. So what then is your problem?

I would guess it is because you (mistakenly) believe you know how it is and how it should be.

Your Transits

When I took a quick look at your transits, and with transiting Uranus already making its influence felt, I felt – and most strongly, that it was time for you to begin to ‘think outside the box’. I will explain what that means in a minute.

First, for many people, their first Saturn return is a time of self-discovery. And they may enter a new career – made specifically for their peculiar talents. In other words, it is often a time of self-discovery and the beginning of a profitable future.

For example, a young woman was a house wife until her husband, a policeman, had a heart attack. Then she got a job as a typist in a technical writing group, and within one year became the manager of that group. She was GREAT at that job; she was a Natural.

For yourself this is also a time of re-evaluation. I do not intend to offend you, but I have noticed that you tend to ‘think within a box’. From one remark you recently made, you seem to think I feel you should become more spiritual. You could not be more mistaken.

Here you are interpreting everything I say in terms of what you THINK I mean. And that error is one thing you will, according to your transits, now begin to change.

In other words, it is now time for you to discover new ways of looking at existence and at your own role in life. Just as it is time for you to ‘get real’ in your relationship with Swetha.

I cannot tell you how this will go, except – from my own experience, you can trust to Life to bring you exactly the lessons you now need to learn.

This is NOT mumbo-jumbo mysticism, Abishek. And if you just open your heart and your mind you will discover there is a much bigger and grander world out there. AND that means there must be even more opportunities for success. (*)

Good luck

Morton :smt020

(*) Success does not necessarily mean money, BUT if you succeed, then LIFE will bring you more Power and more Money because these are obvious tools which will make you even more successful.

And LIFE does wish for you to be successful. LIFE has one way of measuring this: there is work that needs to be done, and thus LIFE is on the lookout for those individuals that can do that work.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:00 am

Dear Sir,

I am looking up all this data.. so i can understand them and that i can then ask intelligent questions... if i need to. Thank you so very much for your time and effort.

Regards,

Abhishek

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:54 am

Well morton this looks very good, i didn't read all of abishek's details, but i can say i am impressed. & Daylight Time Saving sysytem was never implemented in India, so all times for Indian's is just GMT + 5:30 hours.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:51 pm

u shd read the one Mr. Morton did for me too:)
http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1388
http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1503
just check it out. u will find it interesting
swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:02 am

marbeh13 wrote:First, I am reluctant to use the technique that compares Rising Sign with Sun Sign, because I have no idea if Daylight Savings was in effect in India, where you were born.  The question is a simple one: if Daylight Savings was in effect, then the clock on the wall was set a hour ahead, and the true local time was a hour earlier.

Anyway, this difference could change the Rising Sign in both your chart and in Swetha’s.
We do not have the conpect of Daylight Savings time concept here in india.
marbeh13 wrote:You two have a very large number of contacts (7000 pts), which is to be expected since both of you are Leos, and your Suns are in conjunction.  And the ratio of harmonious to inharmonious planetary aspects is almost 2.5 to 1 – a very high ratio indeed.  

Having said this: I have met couples whose ratio was 1:1, and they still made their relationship work!  Obviously, the results really depend upon the maturity, desires and insights of the two people.  
i have no worries about our relationship working. we understand each other quite well, under most circumstances. if there are a few places we do not agree then we simply agree to disagree with each other.
marbeh13 wrote:With your two Suns in conjunction, there can be a clash of wills, and with two Leos, the question is: who is going to King (or Queen) – or thinks they are?  Obviously, a strong sense of humor will be of great help here.

sense of humor hardly works for us... having said that, we both have our own unsaid but pretty well defined "domains" and we try not to step into each others domain. hence, we are the king and the queen of our own respective domains... hardly leading to a clash.
marbeh13 wrote:The point here is not so much Past Lives but rather the changing faces of your relationship.  On a day to day basis, and if you are very self aware, then you can experience these aspects in the daily flow of give and take; in other words it is AS IF … and, obviously, both of you can enjoy these episodes.  So, Past Lives or not, the two of you have a great deal you can share which will enrich your daily lives.  
Oh, Yes! I have to give this one to you. i do believe that swetha and me have overtime have worked out things such that we play different roles in each others lives at different points of time. we unqestioningly accept and aknownledge each others authority in our own domains.

Thou we do not share a lot of common interests, we never force our own on the other. it is like you said meant to be... AS IF and as matter-of-fact.
marbeh13 wrote: You have recently enjoyed your first Saturn Return (in late 2005) which is a time when we come to terms with ourselves, and probably – because you sense this, you feel frustrated.  But that only means that YOU think you should be completely in charge of your life.  And, to do that, you need a level of maturity that quite exceeds any range that Reason can obtain.
I am given to understand from my reseach that Saturn Returns twice during an avearge life span. And this usually happens at the age of 29. am i right?

Is it also true that until the age of 29 a person is living out his previous life. and that is why when Saturn returns... we are to evaulate and find answers to lot many questions for ourselves and our lives? and this is when our "real life" is just about starting?

Yes, i do feel frustrated and maybe even helpless at times and only in even growing measures.  i feel for one of those few times since i started living my life the way i wanted (read: grew up and can pay for my bread and butter), that i feel helpless and am just flowing along with the current not knowing where it is all headed... and i am not sure i like the feeling.
marbeh13 wrote: This frustration is really good for you because it suggests you are sensing the changes LIFE has planned for you.

i am not sure if i like these changes so far.. it hasnt been for the good... thou i can say this i am feeling more motivated in the face of hardships.
marbeh13 wrote: Uranus is a very slow moving planet, so the fact that these are APPLYING means a the influence will be felt for at least a year longer.  And, as astrologers know, these changes will be with you for the rest of your life, so – make the most of them!

Uranus represents the urge to go beyond all limitations, to change, and to invent new circumstances.  More specifically, it urges us to go beyond the limitations we set up in the way we used Saturn – or powers of focus, and setting limitations.
i can feel certain feeling in me... its hard to describe... i'd say these feeling are mostly for the better and more due to forced circumstances than out of free will. its as if something is driving and pushing me forward in a manner of speaking.

marbeh13 wrote: Mars represents how you emerge as an individual.  So the quintile (72 deg.), as the number of ‘Man’ (five, or the pentagram) represents Creative Transformation because only humans are able to use Nature’s powers to transform both themselves and their environment.  
i dont know what to call it ... but lately i have been reading "a monk who sold is ferrari" and it relates to a subject about self transformation and i am actually making an effort to pratice some one whats told. it has a lot to do with mind and positive thinking and happy thoughts... i remember someone here saying to me that i am creating my own boundries of sorts and i have to learn to break free. now i am being to understand how... but i still cant marshal enuf resources from within to actually break free.

marbeh13 wrote:Uranus sesquiquadrate Saturn

Saturn always gets bad PR as the great malefic, but in truth it is the principle of focus and differentiation.  Thus, by determining your role in the social realm, and then limiting your energies to expressing and focusing on that role, you can achieve your personal expression of who you are and why you are here.  The sesquiquadrate is both a challenging and a stressful aspect.  If you blow it, it can mean you have created a series of new crisis in your life; if you succeed, you will have successfully defined your role as a social individual.  
i am trying everything i can... but all i am getting in return is stress. maybe i am trying to hard. the worst part is i feel i am sinking bit by bit ever so slowly but just the i get another mouth full of air to go on another day ... and i can say its taking its toll on me. but its not say i am giving up now or ever. i'll fight this as best as i can and with the grace of power that be... i will humbly accept whatever fruit it bear.
marbeh13 wrote:So, whether you enlarge, change, grow – or increase the self-limitations you impose upon yourself, this coming year will undoubtedly have a profound and lasting effect on the quality of your life.  
I started meditation ... my own crazy form of it. and now i am consiously trying to build a regular routine for myself which hasnt happened so far in my life. i to everything at all kinds of odd hours. but now i have resolved to do otherwise. thou again... maybe its my own limitation thats tieing me down... for example: i resolved to sleep everyday by 4 am and get by 10 am . if not by noon everyday. but here i am and its 7:30 am.

but i knwo if i try and try harder i will succeed.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:00 am

marbeh13 wrote:When I read your request for a reading, I felt -- for a moment, that you were asking me to tell you Who you were!

Crazy, huh?
Actually no, nothing crazy on your part to assume that all. and the fact of the matter is it did help explain a lot to me. more than i can say in words.

marbeh13 wrote: Your Relation to Swetha

First, your questions concerning your relationship to Swetha are an expression of your personal confusions at this time in your life.
actually no, they arent (or atleast i feel that way)... its about me and no its not confusion at this time of life.
marbeh13 wrote: You seem to wish to put things in boxes – so they remain the same, and you can pull them out and admire them (or feel comforted) whenever you check to make sure they are still there. BUT – Swetha is a vibrant human being, who continues to grow and to expand her own horizons. In fact, her abilities (in this area) probably exceed your own. So, you must not only help her in her desire to GROW, you might even hitch a ride on her wagon.
ask her! i'll be honest, i am her biggest fan... before we got married i offered to shift bag and back to where ever she went if she wanted to persue her phd. and she now gets mad at me because i still push her about it at times. i know she is more capable then me... any given day... hands down. and i wouldnt mind that ride if she gives me one :D

she'll also be able to confirm that i put her in fore front of all things and take a back seat myself (and i must point out that i am leo and its not very easy for me... but she is more important). she will also be able to confirm that both before and after marriage she has had my full cooperation and no-question-asked support for whatever she has choosen.  infact there have been more instances than i care to remember where, i have done a work and given her all credits in front of people becuase she left her world for me... and for her to become accepted in general in my circle or friends and family and be treated with the same respect i am, she'd need to be more than just my wife... she needed to be my partner ... and thats the platform i gave her and more... and today i am proud and happy i did her that platform. i see the awe in people when they talk about us.

marbeh13 wrote: And, while we are on the subject, what kind of a commitment could you give to Swetha? Really?
i expect very little from her and she will tell you that. we both are friends firstand i hope always will be. when i say commitment ... it's more like thinking aloud thing than anything else. maybe just stupid thoughts about the times be live in and how there is no gaurantees for anything any more... or atleast much less than what was before.  

marbeh13 wrote: Your Career

You are a powerful Leo, and with Mercury (mind) in close conjunction to your Sun, your mind and your ability to integrate yourself, can work together most powerfully.
i dont know if you choose you words carefully or ... but you say "can work together most powerfully" ... *can* i think is the oprative word?

marbeh13 wrote: Your Sun is clearly in the eleventh house of Large Organizations or Groups and Friends, so here is the arena where you can most powerfully express yourself. Further, and without going into the details, Jupiter, your Moon, Mars and Pluto all seem powerfully placed in yur chart, and this insures your success in life. Really. So what then is your problem?  
i havent seen the success yet! not by the scale i use. i will however, admit that i have had more than my fair bit of luck on my side which has given my career a boost. but thats where it ends.

as for large org, group or friends? i am been total failure i feel. let me explain myself... my first ever public appreance as an adult was a disaster... toally. i was meant to present an arugement about something... in a form of debate and becuase of my stage fright (and hence stammering) i was to shutup and sit down. infact even today and now i have this stage fright and generally do not attend any place where i might be put in the center of the stage at large gathering and or hide someplace in the corner.
marbeh13 wrote: I would guess it is because you (mistakenly) believe you know how it is and how it should be.
now that is a question to which only time has the answer. however, yes, i do understand what you mean... i have my mind and goals set but maybe that is not my true calling. and untill such and such time that i do find my true calling... i just have to fight on.
marbeh13 wrote: First, for many people, their first Saturn return is a time of self-discovery. And they may enter a new career – made specifically for their peculiar talents. In other words, it is often a time of self-discovery and the beginning of a profitable future.
i dont know about a career shift but i know i feel certain that i am trying to rethink everything now and here. however, this thought of taking on a job and quiting business has been poping in and out of my mind for the last few months. however, that easier said then done. i have *no* professinal qualifications, i have very little contact with the outside world. and i honestly can not see that i would get a good job any place. not to forget the current obligations.
marbeh13 wrote: In other words, it is now time for you to discover new ways of looking at existence and at your own role in life.

I cannot tell you how this will go, except – from my own experience, you can trust to Life to bring you exactly the lessons you now need to learn.
i am ... maybe i am trying to hard.

marbeh13 wrote:if you just open your heart and your mind you will discover there is a much bigger and grander world out there. AND that means there must be even more opportunities for success. (*)
i really really really really wanna see what the worl is like outside my sphere of thinking. i am confused child in a candy store... and what i can do with it. i know and feel and see the grand world ... but i dont know what to make of it... or even what to think of it... or what i can do with it... and everytime i have tried to grab a candy or part of the worl i desire ... it seemly has gone further away.

Regards,
Abhishek

marbeh13

reply to first post by Abishek

Post by marbeh13 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:10 am

Hi --
and thanks for the feedback, it really sounds as if you are aware, and on a very deep level, of the changes that are now unfolding in you.

It also sounds as if you are most capable of seeing this periiod as an opportunity, and growing with what Life brings to you.  

In a way we have to give up control and accept what Life brings to us, since Life knows better than we do.  

marbeh

marbeh13

reply to second post by Abishek

Post by marbeh13 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:27 am

Hi --Again I appreciate your very honest and open feedback.  

I do feel that you still miss the central point, which is most understandable.  But -- I do not know any clearer way to make my points.  And what I say is not what is important here.  

LIFE is a spiral process of unfoldment.  And when I was 29, I was much more lost than you find yourself to be.  The fact that you have come as far as you have -- at such a young age, speaks volumes in itself.  

I just thought of another way to state all this.  There IS something in life that you are uniquely equipped to do.  Some people (say a great tennis player or a pianist or a politician) discover this at an early age.  And they then practice every day to hone their skills and are happy and successful.

You have not yet discovered what it is that you are superb at doing.  And, LIFE will tell you .... and then you can run with it.

Your second Saturn return will be around age 58, and your transiting Uranus oposite natal Uranus occurs at age 41 - 43 .... when people's illusions are often destroyed!  

Another 'biggy' is transiting Pluto square natal Pluto ... which for you will be sometime in your forties (I didn't check).  For me (the older generation) it was in my fifties.

I cannot see how you can miss, and thanks again for the feedback and good luck.

marbeh

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: reply to first post by Abishek

Post by Abhishek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:33 pm

marbeh13 wrote:and thanks for the feedback, it really sounds as if you are aware, and on a very deep level, of the changes that are now unfolding in you.
Thou i started noticing these changes before you mentioned it... i feel it became more pronounced since it was put in words.
marbeh13 wrote:It also sounds as if you are most capable of seeing this periiod as an opportunity, and growing with what Life brings to you.  
i just hope where this is going is not all bad. and that i can make the best of it.
marbeh13 wrote:In a way we have to give up control and accept what Life brings to us, since Life knows better than we do.
hehehe ... now this is really reaaly hard ... i cant say i am control freak. but neither can i say i am not. and i hope you can understand how hard it is to give control when you have been in the drivers seat so long. but i am trying my best. and i think i am i have a upper hand right now and winning.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”