Want to Know your Karmic Task for this Lifetime?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: reply to second post by Abishek

Post by Abhishek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:57 pm

marbeh13 wrote:I appreciate your very honest and open feedback.  
i am my own worst critic... the sad more often than not i am the first one to see where i have faultered. and even more worse and perhaps agonizing is the fact that i do not take corrective measures, even thou my inner voice keeps yelling at me to do so. and part of this i believe is nothing but plain simple laziness and lack of will.
marbeh13 wrote: I do feel that you still miss the central point, which is most understandable.  

There IS something in life that you are uniquely equipped to do.  Some people (say a great tennis player or a pianist or a politician) discover this at an early age.  And they then practice every day to hone their skills and are happy and successful.

You have not yet discovered what it is that you are superb at doing.  And, LIFE will tell you .... and then you can run with it.
Sir, i do understand what you mean - perfectly. and you could not have said it in simpler words. that example you gave a few posts ago about the lady typist... said it loud and clear. and this one here too.

just that from where i stand here and now... not knowing where life is going is awfully painfull and frustrating.

i want to excel in everything i undertake, and perhaps i have set too high a standard. maybe my own personal definition of a "quality" life right now, as is... based on some wrong and false assumptions and beliefs. but till such and such time this changes... i dont know what to do.
marbeh13 wrote: I cannot see how you can miss
i dont know wether to laugh or cry. i am sure that you have heard the saying which goes like "shooting yourself in the foot" ... and sometimes thats how it has been with me.

but by god! this time i am not gonna stop! i will try and try and try and try some more till i get it right. and no, this time i am not gonna stop till i get there.

one every important thing i have realized these past few days is set small simple acheiveable goals (baby steps) to reach your ultimate detination.

and my first few goal...
1) is to quit smoking (i tried this and failed just 15 days ago - but i am at it again. maybe i'll fail again and again, but i know i can kick the stupid habit),
2) try to have a routine(also tried this and failed but trying it again),
3) i will meditate everyday.  
4) i will keep a diary and make out task /work that i need to complete.

Thank you a ton and then some...
Yours Faithfully,
Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:58 pm

1) is to quit smoking (i tried this and failed just 15 days ago - but i am at it again. maybe i'll fail again and again, but i know i can kick the stupid habit),
and i will.
i will quit smoking
i will quit smoking
i will quit smoking
i will quit smoking
i will quit smoking
i will quit smoking

:) i think i will open a thread for myself and repeat this 10 times every day till i kick the habbit.

Regards,
Abhishek

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:39 pm

Abhishek is ur Lagna or Rashi by any chance Aquarius??

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:03 pm

nope leo / aries

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:35 am

He is Leo sun sign and Aries Rising... do u find him a lot like aquarians??

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:36 am

Well because, i have never heard a Leo or an Aries say that they are their own worst critics, usually only ppl whose sunsign, moon sign or rising sun are Aqurius or Pisces say that.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:42 am

i told u ...we are exceptions:)) even thought comparatively Abhishek is a flamboyant Leo:)

marbeh13

hi abishek --

Post by marbeh13 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:22 am

there is anaother space that people can learn to live in, and it is quite fantastic.   But you may be too young, still, to handle this.  But it goes like this:

instead of planning your life ahead, you slow down and wait to see what life brings to you.  a decision, then, is reached over a matter of days ... and you also watch your dreams .... and tune into them ...

and then, slowly, you begin to notice that life DOES bring you messages, and strong hints on how to handle a given situation ... or some seeming problem. ....

and life will eventually, then, tell you exactly what you really want to do and what you excell at ....

I had a feeling that SWetha has a handle (of some sort) on this kind of space ... while you keep trying to figure it out with your reasoning mind ...

it is an intuitive space ... in which one learns that life loves you, and is very very consciously aware of how you are doing and what is right for you

and it is what I am working on myself, but then I am a sr. citizen and long retired......

good luck, always

marbeh

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:14 am

Vishwas wrote:Well because, i have never heard a Leo or an Aries say that they are their own worst critics, usually only ppl whose sunsign, moon sign or rising sun are Aqurius or Pisces say that.
Trust me Vishwas, when i say that i am capable of seeing every small flaw in myself... and i am not afraid to mention them aloud and i am man enuf to say sorry when i have erred.

the problem here however has a slightly different angle - namely a strong will and maybe laziness... which some how stops me from following thru to the very end.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:18 am

Hey no problemo, it take's lot og courage to accept ur faults. & u have done that, & u want to rectifie it & not make them again. I think that is what matter's. & about the lazy part, welcome to the club dude.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: hi abishek --

Post by Abhishek » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:26 am

marbeh13 wrote:there is anaother space that people can learn to live in, and it is quite fantastic.   But you may be too young, still, to handle this.  But it goes like this:

instead of planning your life ahead, you slow down and wait to see what life brings to you.  a decision, then, is reached over a matter of days ... and you also watch your dreams .... and tune into them ...
How i wish i can slow down to catch a breath, refelect on life & what i have done or not done, find my right calling and forge ahead.

However, there are far to many obligations... emotional, phsycial and economical.

But then again, i know where you are coming from. and i also understand the importance of letting life take the lead for once. and thats what i am working on currently. or atleast trying to whatever degree i possiblily can.

when you say " watch your dream and tune into them" would you mean the dream, dream one has at night?
marbeh13 wrote: and then, slowly, you begin to notice that life DOES bring you messages, and strong hints on how to handle a given situation ... or some seeming problem. ....

and life will eventually, then, tell you exactly what you really want to do and what you excell at ....
yea, something like time out. STOP > THINK > PLAN > FORGE AHEAD.
marbeh13 wrote: I had a feeling that SWetha has a handle (of some sort) on this kind of space ... while you keep trying to figure it out with your reasoning mind ...

it is an intuitive space ... in which one learns that life loves you, and is very very consciously aware of how you are doing and what is right for you
swetha has a handle on lot many things. she is a more balanced personality than myself, any given day.

Thank you again for your help and guidance.
Abhishek

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”