Strong feeling of wanting a child

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BeautyQueen

Strong feeling of wanting a child

Post by BeautyQueen » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 am

Ive been having a strong feeling of wanting a Baby and I don't know why. Do you see anything in my Solar return or Natal chart that says I will be having a baby soon or something. Or what the reason for this sudden feeling could be? Do you see love coming to me anytime soon?

Thank You So Much In Advance

My Natal:

My Solar Return:

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:08 am

Hi,
Can you provide the natal chart date, place
and time of birth ?

BeautyQueen

Post by BeautyQueen » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:33 pm

May 28, 1984 7:08pm

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 pm

The best bet would be to use the Solar Return for something like this, though I think a horary would perhaps be more correct.

In the solar return chart, we see your Fifth house is in Aries, and the ruler of the Fifth house of children is Mars who is also in that house, conjoined with Venus.  That all seems pretty good, though I'd be more hopeful if the conjunction occured in a Sign that wasn't Aries, but was instead something more fertile.  Unfortunately that's where those arguments for a child end, Mars has already gone past an aspect with Jupiter (the first house lord) and isn't aspecting the Ascendant either.  Also, I slightly worry about the conjunction between Jupiter and Neptune as it doesn't seem to bode very well for your physical health, especially with Jupiter being peregrine in Aquarius.

But then I think I'm trying to read it a bit too much like a horary.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”