Career reading please?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

patty1016

Career reading please?

Post by patty1016 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Hullo everyone,

I am hoping that someone can give me a career reading. All hell is breaking loose in my life now: my husband's interim position turned out to be nothing and he's looking for work, and just today my boss, who I have a really good relaitonship with, said he's applying to a nearly sure-bet position (and was nearly crying when he told me this  :smt009 ).  

What I need to know is what is down the road for me (and husband if anyone will look). We've had some very difficult years, and being able for both of us to have jobs we like would be great.

Me 10/16/1973 @10:00 AM Exact in New Britain CT
Husband 3/9/1966 @8:00 AM Exact in Torrington CT

Thanks so much...

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

IF and when you post your chart, preferably with progressions and transit from astro.com will read your chart
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Not good idea to post a link like that, you should save to hard drive then upload here after saving a reduced image to 63% in extended chart selection.
T Saturn is conj the first chart pluto

The main theme tends to be facing responsibility in the face of corruption. This is a time when you have to concentrate your interests more deeply and narrowly, most often because you are going through a financial burden or some other kind of shortage. This is also a time to get rid of any rules and regulations that do not adequately meet the demands that you are experiencing. Many of the habits that you have grown used to, simply do not apply anymore. You may have to live with austere circumstances for a while. The authorities may not be dependable, or may be corrupt
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transits/mercury.html

2nd chart has T Uranus conj mars
You may have to deal with emergencies and unexpected dangers more often than usual. You should be very careful now handling heavy machinery, while driving or using knives, explosives or firearms as you are more accident prone and may suffer serious injury. On another level, you may feel the need to assert your independence and refuse to be cooperative in situations where you may be giving up too much of your freedom. You may feel that you have made too many compromises in your life already. You may take actions that are surprising to others. Others consider you unpredictable now.
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/transi ... -mars.html

astro.com has a free 'personal portrait' interpretation of a natal chart in the free horoscope section, plus a six month free transit report in 'short report'
Robert Hand gives a valuable in depth explanation of transits here –
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

patty1016

Thanks

Post by patty1016 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Sorry about the links...I appreciate your time. The second chart's mention of accident prone is interesting as he came home after falling up stairs at work and seems to have broken his hand :(

Best regards ~

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”