What kind of husband according to astrology.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sherryharral

What kind of husband according to astrology.

Post by sherryharral » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi All,

I read this somewhere on the internet and found it interesting  Please do let me know if this is true....If its true then according to my chart, where exactly do I fall ??? What kind of husband will I get ???

Birthdate: 12 MArch 1981, 3:40 AM IST, Bhopal (M.P)
Current Location: Reading(United Kingdom)

====================================================================================================

What kind of husband will i get? This is the lingering question in every gir's mind.Indian vedic astrology has the answer for this question.

If you have venus in 7 th house or 7 th lord is associated with venus, you will get a very handsome husband with pleasing looks.He will be like a model or movie person.

If you have saturn in 7 th house or 7 th lord is associated with saturn, you will get a elderly husband or a husband with elderly looks.He may be black in color or dull colored person.

If you have mercury in 7 th house or 7 th lord is associated with mercury, you will get a very intelligent husband or scholarly husband with good education.

If you have mars in 7 th house or 7 th lord is associated with mars, you will get a short tempered husband or a more forceful natured husband.

If you have jupiter in 7 th house or 7 th lord is associated with jupiter, you will get a well mannered husband with ethical values and principles.

sherryharral

Post by sherryharral » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Someone please reply :(

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”