Should I change my career. Please guide.

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sherryharral

Should I change my career. Please guide.

Post by sherryharral » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi All,

I am currently working as a software engineer in UK and doing good in my career but recently I have had this strong desire to switch my career stream and get into more artistic career because that is something that really interests me. Many of my friends have been telling me to try in the Television industry because lot of new comers have been getting good break into TV industry and its growing by leaps and bounds. I know my question might sound stupid but I really want someone to analyse my chart and let me know if I should be try this out because I know its not an easy world out there. I know that it requires lot of struggle but more importantly it requires lot of luck too.

Birthdate: 12 March 1981
Time: 3:40AM
Place: Bhopal, MP
Current Location: UK

Please let me know if I will be successful in Television career ? Will I get a good career and recognization there ?
If yes, when is the best time to try and should I move back to India for this career change ?

Your guidance will really help me out because this will be a major decision in my career ahead. Please do reply.

sherryharral

Post by sherryharral » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Someone please reply :(

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”