A tragic realization, a chart uncovered, Chart help please!/Nice to meet you all!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PenguinSage

A tragic realization, a chart uncovered, Chart help please!/Nice to meet you all!

Post by PenguinSage » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello everybody!  My name is Don and and this is my story...

For the past few years I have been undergoing some serious changes involving my love life, and my general existence.  Really, I know very very little about astrology and would like to get an opinion (reading) about a couple of things.

I have been under the impression that I was born at 7:04 am for the entirety of my life.  I recently discovered that I was born at 7:04 PM.  Not really sure what that means, but I could certainly use some assistance in understanding the differences which may be implied by the chart change in daytime/evening time.

Not much fortune finding people to explain anything in detail so far.  The last year, and the questions that I have:

I left my fiance, and spent this year (2010) so far single.  I have been very project oriented and reading tons of mystic text.  Yoga, meditation, and mysticism... something like breakfast lunch and dinner currently.  This is all incredibly new to me, somewhat shocking actually seeing as before this year none of those things were even within view of my minds eye.

One year ago I felt a very strong vague pull.  Since then it has only gotten stronger... not sure what that means.  But I get the feeling that lots of travel is involved somehow.  I would like to know if my chart has anything to add illumination to my darkness on the subject.

I kinda feel lost, like I am drifting in a vast sea of unknowing.  Help would be most appreciated, honored even.  Thank you for reading.

Peace to you.

(http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/ ... es&lang=en) - chart from cafe astrology

(http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/ ... &lat=42.28) - pic

:smt006
Attachments
My visual chart.png
My visual chart.png (23.68 KiB) Viewed 1433 times

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”