can anyone give me a reading please?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelicaWhite

can anyone give me a reading please?

Post by AngelicaWhite » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:04 pm

DOB: July 6th 1984

Time:  09.55 am

Place: Florence, Italy

Can anyone tell me more about my birthtchart especially about my mars/saturn conjunction in cancer?

Thanks

Dux

Post by Dux » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm

AngelicaWhite. for you even though the stars of heaven, we are ready to get it. But I'm working on another. I think. that the birth of a child occurs when the mind turns. Then life begins. And there is no consciousness and life can not be. And a baby is quite another and with the fate of this time is not related. A child is born alive and fighting for his life, where he helps out amniotic fluid. If you understand me and want to know your real time and day of birth, then you should give me the data for the rectification of your horoscope. .
1. Accurate coordinate home from your mother was taken to give birth?
2. Date, place and birochnoe birth, so I was not looking for time after the apparent birth of the fetus, what a gift to spend my time?
3. Name and surname at birth?
4. Mother's name.
5. Number of your blood.
6. Education and who attended?
7. Educate parents and who go to school?
8. date of birth of brothers and sisters.
9. The date and time of birth.
10. Date of Marriage
And if you have the exact time of travel abroad, then I need to know the country and what transportation to reach it. And back. Dates of departure and also to provide.
That's what all the data for rectification, if you know that means your name, tell me. to me its value. . I'm with Russian names and surnames used to work, if we are your names are translated into Russian style, then we will solve your problem and then you read your horoscope in brief. Tell in which period and you live and I can paint your event brief for the future. I can and every day you paint your life, but this time you need and I do not take money for forecasts
I can say that the mind turns from 1-5 days before the actual birth is already living and working in the karma of the child. The true time of birth God hid safely and method for its detection in this world can only know myself.
If you dare, then write in the subject, it seems to me access to my personal communications cut off. These are the rules of lynchings in this forum.

AngelicaWhite. per lei anche se le stelle del cielo, siamo pronti a farlo. Ma io sto lavorando su un altro. Penso. che la nascita di un figlio si verifica quando la mente si rivolge. Poi inizia la vita. E non c'è coscienza e la vita non può essere. E un bambino è molto altro e con il destino di questo periodo non è collegato. Un bambino è nato vivo e lotta per la vita, dove aiuta il fluido amniotico. Se lei mi capisce e volete sapere in tempo reale e giorno della nascita, allora si dovrebbe darmi i dati per la rettifica del tuo oroscopo. .
1. Accurate coordinate a casa da tua madre è stata presa a partorire?
2. Data, luogo e birochnoe nascita, quindi non ero in cerca di tempo dopo la nascita apparente del feto, ciò che un dono di passare il mio tempo?
3. Nome e cognome alla nascita?
4. Nome della madre.
5. Numero di sangue.
6. Istruzione e che hanno partecipato?
7. Educare i genitori e che vanno a scuola?
8. data di nascita di fratelli e sorelle.
9. La data e l'ora di nascita.
10. Data di matrimonio
E se avete il tempo esatto di viaggi all'estero, quindi ho bisogno di conoscere il paese e che i mezzi per raggiungerlo. E ritorno. Date di partenza e anche di fornire.
Questo è quello che tutti i dati per la rettifica, se sai che significa il vostro nome, mi dicono. a me il suo valore. . Sto con nomi e cognomi russi abituato a lavorare, se ci sono i vostri nomi sono tradotti in stile russo, poi ci risolverà il tuo problema e quindi di leggere il tuo oroscopo in breve. Dillo in quale periodo e si vive e posso dipingere i tuoi brevi evento per il futuro. Posso e ogni giorno di dipingere la tua vita, ma questa volta hai bisogno e non prendo soldi per le previsioni
Posso dire che la mente si trasforma da 1-5 giorni prima della nascita effettiva è già vivono e lavorano nel karma del bambino. Il tempo vero della nascita di Dio nascosto in modo sicuro e metodo per la sua individuazione in questo mondo non può che mi conosco.
Se avete il coraggio, poi scrivere il soggetto, mi sembra di accedere a mie comunicazioni personali tagliato. Queste sono le regole di linciaggi in questo forum.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:22 pm

For a free open public site, this might be to much information to give out in order to get a free Reading.

If you feel the need to still do so....then I recommend you to choose a "well known" private site where you need to pay for the service, but where you have more confidentiality, and more claims toward the Reader if information go a stray.

Dux

Post by Dux » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:23 am

Dear Rhutobello. I can not for the money to help the needy, but only to explain your position in relation to me and invited the girl to be more relaxed if she wants to get as well as all aid is in the reading of her horoscope. Of course to read her horoscope fully no one will be, as this volume information, but the answer to her question is can one astrologer. You are reading the Vedas, and you know what is reward for helping free the sciences such as astrology? God does for money denies knowledge of astrology and makes it a fraud. And in the next incarnation of the blind? So I did not overstep the line that, while you makes me pay for a resource where I'll be doing charity work??
If the girl unknowingly write me a PM and will wait for an answer, then it will last indefinitely. So I explained to her that I am unable at this forum some rights that are given even a dog that has learned to write and can register on it. Nor any claim I do not make, but I would just report it to whom He will help on the code of fate. After all, every astrologer your visitor is already registered in his fate. The fraudster will fraudster, as the law of cause and effect, and the true astrologer is not taking money for the forecast, if not attached to material, will receive that which it is already time to learn his true date of birth and some knowledge of the code of his fate. I told you not bother and do not climb in your topic that you are captured in two areas of astrology? So let us continue to get on the fate, his karma messenger. I am a branch of the Hindus do not climb, it's your business they raise your faith through deception, to give, but my part through my confusion. After all, in all material are subject to illusions, not only in her, we know the truth. So I went to the forum westerly direction, but you get me here and want to expel from this forum .. You say that I am not an Indian astrologer school, although I use the knowledge of the ancient astrologers for the same astrologers that you and your delusion that you are a young soul and you know astrology, as well as others in your society is not given. After the Flood, which was an allegory of immersion of the world with the mind of the true levels in the material world of the mind, at this time in India there is no true astrologer her school, who would know the ancient, primary astrology. The more your behavior is related to your ego and you can not know astrology and act as a judge to distinguish between good and evil, and judge from the roof of his consciousness, which has long been not perfect .. You would not have been able to outside space and time, mind you given material, which is not an adviser and can not know the truth. So what do you go about your karmic deeds and brings ever curses on himself abusing Brahmins primary schools, which have brought into this world you astrology, you have brought to a state of total illusion. In astrology, there is only one method that always shows one truth, many methods are already the product of a narrow mind person who can not embrace all the knowledge and crushes. So I take all kinds of astrology, because I know that they are part of the general bear only part of the knowledge and methods of use of true knowledge and the creation of the world what a man. And a whole. Your many methods of applying a set Dasas confirm that there is no unity you have in your mind. You are fanatical and blindly follow those pink glasses, which you hung your teacher. And my teacher, God, I'm worldly and spiritual respect for their teachers, they were with me, but they do not give knowledge, and give you or worldly or spiritual books, and you are already with God one on one take from him is worth something. . Would you have knowledge, you would not have led the discussion on the forums circling around one issue and having a lot of opinions. I think we'd better do help people, not put spokes in the wheel to me. I hope your ego is developed and has already lost its meanness, and not be offended at me for this little answer for you?

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”