jupiter in capricorn

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelicaWhite

jupiter in capricorn

Post by AngelicaWhite » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Jupiter in Capricorn
is this a bad placement for Jupiter? Does it mean that the person is going to be poor or not have enough money? I don't know how to interpret this....
thanks[/quote]

k0nfident

Post by k0nfident » Thu May 26, 2011 8:40 am

In my opinion, this is actually a fairly good placement.

Let's consider this:

Jupiter is the idealist, the leader, the visionary, the ambitious, the head of the pack.

Capricorn is often perceived as a stable sign, the one that gets things done, not only started, but done as well. They are definitely much more 'down to earth' and if you need something done, Caps are the best at it.

Therefore, Jupiter in Capricorn would 'stabilize' the sometimes overly idealistic ideals that Jupiterians may have. It allows you to be clearer in your goals and well disciplined, you make sure to calculate everything before you take action.

In other words, a very good placement for long term investments and careers.

narayanbhatt

query

Post by narayanbhatt » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:38 am

This is Jupiter debilitation point. For personalized analysis will require birth details.
In general predictions as Jupiter signifies luck, marriage, progeny so this area will be quite weak but for further analysis as stated that will require birth details of person

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Jupiter is in detriment in Cappi being the opposite sign from its exaltation in Cancer. I have a great article on this placement though.

http://tribes.tribe.net/astrologylovers ... 09a42cf5b2

I do hope this stimulates your appetite for astrology. Any further astrological questions please don't hesitate to ask, this is what I'm here for...

I’m a Professional Certified Modern Western astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience, so please visit MYTRIBE where you can access and learn all about astrology for free on a non commercial environment, where you can ask questions & post charts.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”