Jupiter in Taurus from 10jun

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

urbansage

Jupiter in Taurus from 10jun

Post by urbansage » Sun May 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi all, 10 jun 2011 onwards jupiter will be in taurus in the sector of joy fun and creativity. it will remain for 12 months. wow. Can someone read my chart and advise how this will affect me. im currently kind of lonely and jobless Haha. will my long distance relationship work and will i get a new fun and rewarding job within the next 12 months? My chart's attached. please tell me ill have lots of fun and fulfilled dreams and ambitions. hahah. thanks!
Attachments
chart.GIF
chart.GIF (47.66 KiB) Viewed 1978 times

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun May 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Hiyas,

I can see you are very new, but you have asked for three different readings so far today. Usually we only allow one so perhaps you might like to choose which?

To give an accurate reading we would need your full date of birth, time and place, and it helps to have a first name too :)

Thanks
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

urbansage

hi cascade of light!

Post by urbansage » Sun May 29, 2011 6:24 pm

1st name is Jane Mary. dunno whatever possessed mom n dad to name me this! Sorry i posted three. the other posts are for my friend. She was sitting next to me and wanted me to post her chart. Pls give more importance to this chart. its mine.
dob 23 dec 1980 AIJAL, INDIA at 11:54 pm .

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”