Karmic Task for PrincessinVain

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:37 am

may i know my karmic task for this lifetime?

i was born june 21st, i think around midnight. ( though not exact :( )
at the metropolitan hospital, manila, philippines

marbeh13

Hi Princess

Post by marbeh13 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:17 am

:smt004

First, you did not give the year of your birth.  Was it 1984 or 1985?

Secondly, since the birth time is uncertain, that makes your reading a bit more challenging for me -- in fact, it eliminates one Karmic technique and the other more difficult since both your Risng Sign and Moon's sign are  uncertain.  So, any reading is more challenging.  .  

So -- the more information you give me, the better I can help you.  What are your interests?  Do you have a career, or plans?  What puzzles you about your life?  Any problems?

Finally, what do you know about astrology?  About the Tarot?  

marbeh  :smt020

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:29 am

hi marbeh! :) i'll reply as soon as i get my birth certificate from my mum! ( regarding time of birth..im sure they got it there )
i was born on 1983 :) i'm just sure that it's between midnight and one oclock in the morning.

I'm a little bit of a believer in past lives, astrology, and the mystical side of our brain/consciousness. I am currently helping out with my family business, but seeking to be successful with my own established business. As of now, I am currently frustrated with finding my one true love :) I am a little bit insecure - so I love makeup. I love cosmetics - they excite me. I also love Philosophy, I'm also quite good with World History ( way back in highschool ), hmm so there! :)

Greatest puzzles in life -
1. Why we are conscious in the first place
2. Where is my true love
3. Why am I so cold-hearted sometimes with men
4. Why I'm not in really good terms with my father ( well we are in good terms, but sometimes we disagree on some stuff, and i get shouted upon. )

tarot....well my friend reads tarot, and sometimes she makes me read them intuitively. they're okay :) theyre windows to someone's subconscious:)

marbeh13

thnx princess

Post by marbeh13 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:03 am

That helps alot!  :)

I will get started on your chart and reading while you check out that time of birth.

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:05 am

thank you! :) will get back at you ASAP :)

marbeh13

[b]why are we conscious?[/b]

Post by marbeh13 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:08 pm

Hi Princess –  :)

While we are waiting for your birth certificate (and incidentally, do you know whether Daylight Savings was in effect – in Manila, when you were born?) I can answer your question in accordance with my own understanding of the ancient wisdom teachings.  .  

1. Why we are conscious in the first place?

Well, this is the type of question that Geminis love to ask, isn’t it?

Consciousness, or (better) Conscious Awareness, is WHO you are.  So you are really asking about your own existence and awareness.  And, really, what is there to ask?  You ARE aware, and you also exist.  Further, you greatly Enjoy it, all of it, the whole thing.  

The next step is to realize that THIS is Eternal.  You cannot use Reason to get at this one.  Just allow yourself to EXPERIENCE the present moment (a flower, a baby;s face, whatever) in its fullness.  Then you will KNOW that you are IT, meaning the Experiencer.

Furtrher, you are also the Moment and its Enjoyer.  And since that is always here, with you, it must be YOU who are eternal.  And how, then, do you ask ‘Why?’ of Eternity?

The following quotations are from people who, either in meditation or in contemplative prayer, have experienced their Essence.  The dates I have attached are only approximate.

‘Each individual being is, fully and completely, just as it is, precisely just as it is (both) the One and the All.’ Ken Wilber, American Psychologist and Philosopher.  (2002 A.D.)

‘Individual spirits are not part of the One Spirit … because each of us (is) the One Spirit in its entirety.’  Plotinus (210 A.D.)

The essence of the Zen Satori is not an intermixing of the Absolute (‘Li’) with the everyday (‘shih’).  Each of us is also the Each and the All. D.T. Suzki (1950 A.D.)

In still another example, the great Christian Mystic, St. Teresa of Avila (1550 A.D.), was weeping as she wondered why ‘God was so good to her?’ In contemplative prayer, she had reached the realization that her ‘soul had joined with God’ – but she obviously still saw herself as remaining separate from that Absolute Consciousness.  (So, she didn’t quite ‘get it’).

However, St. Catherine of Genoa (whose dates I do not know), was much more certain: ‘My ME is God, and I recognize no other ME than God’.

Another point made by both mystics and modern psychologists is that we are, each of us, a Totality – and one which includes mind, body, desires, volition and Essence.  In other words: our Essence needs a vehicle and one with operating parts with which to take us around, but also with means of control and response.  How else could we enjoy our visit here to earth?

In the Kathoupanshid, which is probably over 3000 years old, we find (Chapter III, v. 3) the following:

(3) Know the Self as the lord of the chariot, the body as the chariot itself; know our discrimination to be the Charioteer and the mind as the reins.
(4) The senses, they say, are the Horses, the sense-objects the path on which they run.  The Self united to the senses and mind is said by the wise to be the Experiencer.  (In other words, some ‘means’ are required before we can experience at all).
(5) He/she who is without discrimination and whose mind is not constantly controlled, his/her sense become unmanageable like the vicious horses of a charioteer.
(6)But he/she who has discrimination, whose mind is ever held firm, his/her senses are controllable like the good horses of a charioteer.

I should add that the Sanskrit words for ‘discrimination’ also represent ‘intuitive judgment’ – or what the ancient texts refer to as ‘wisdom teachings’.  

Anyway – I guess the answer to your question –

. Why we are conscious in the first place?

Is because that is who we are.

And, if we accept these quotations as premises to live by, then the role of Astrology become very clear: Western Astrology describes the temperament and characteristics of our body, our senses, our volition, and our minds.

marbeh  
:smt020

marbeh13

hi -- no daylight in the philipines

Post by marbeh13 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:15 am

hi -- :)

a helpful type at the local Library checked this and said DST was not observed in the Philipines.

Anyway, if your birthtime is within an hour, what I have now posted in READING PART 1 is general enough to be correct.

So I have started a new thread .....

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:01 pm

hey! i just got my birth certificate from my mom..seems like i made an error  ( sorry !!! ) I was born on 11:50pm, June 21st, 1983, it was on a Tuesday :)

Your reading is accurate! Though I'm struggling with jargons :) The one wherein you described me as the person who moves on easily in and out of relationships, well, that's exactly who i am :)

marbeh13

Wow!!!!!!!!!! One full day difference !!!!

Post by marbeh13 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:06 pm

(You are forgiven)

Hi Princess –

Wow! If one thinks about it (meaning long and hard, as only us Aquarians and Geminis seem able), you could NOT have made a larger error in ‘remembering’ your birth time!  Midnight (I used 12:05 AM on my first go-around) is separated by a whole day from 11:55 PM!  

Fortunately, although the Moon moves 13 degrees each day, it stayed in Scorpio, moving from 4 degrees to 17 Degrees!

And the Sun moved only a minute or two, but changed from the 4th house of the home to the 3rd house of Communications.  BUT, at 29 degrees it is on the cusp anyway.  

Finally, since the time of birth actually only changed 10 minutes, your Rising is still 27 degrees of Pisces.  So your chart balanced out and remained essentially the same ..... !

And Pisces rising tells us you do have an ENORMOUS sensitivity to others!!!!!

:smt010   I know that all of this is TECHNICAL BABBLE DE GOOK or whatever), but then if you don’t understand it, don’t feel bad.  Nine out of ten astrologers have never bothered to learn the fundamentals of their art.  I guess they find ignorance gives them more freedom.   :)

?

Anyway – here is your corrected chart.

http://groups.msn.com/magiclanguage/pri ... PhotoID=18

Marbeh  :smt020

p.s.  Don't worry about the 'jargon'.  My next post will address what YOU as a Gemini knew before you were born, and what you are

leaning during this lifetime.  AND -- I have related it all to the Tarot Keys, so please ask questions about anything you do not

understand.

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:52 am

thanks alot! :) I will, i will :)

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:56 am

and yes, I really have enormous sensitivity to others. Sometimes I feel like I always want people to feel good, and make their lives alot better by helping out, though they don't do much the same for me, I wonder if why some people don't think the way I do just to make alot of people feel better. ( which is not of boasting, but really, a sincere frustration. )

marbeh13

hi -- princess

Post by marbeh13 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:51 am

:)

Something came up that had to be fixed in a hurry, so I had to work on this other project for a couple of days.  But your next reading will not be delayed too long.    

Another interesting side to your Pisces Rising is how it affects your Karmic task.  By converting these to Tarot keys we get Key 18 (Pisces) plus Key 6 (Gemini) adds to 24.  There is no Tarot Key with that high a number, so we add again and get 2 plus 4 equals six (6) -- which is Gemini!  SOOOOO, your Karmic task for this life time is learning how to be the BEST Gemini you possibly can.  (!)

Which is sort of what we have been driving at, since you are a third decanate Gemini.  

Your solution Key is 18 minus 6 or 12, which is the Hanged Man and represents Neptune, the co-ruler of Pisces.  Which suggests that the more familar you become with your Pisces side, the better you will do in life.  Being a Pisces just comes easily and naturally to you!

Your Venus in Leo tells us you are ardent and have a flair for the dramatic.  That should attract guys!  But Venus in Leo might be especially attractive to Aquarians (opposite signs attract)!  

And the co-ruler of the third decanate  of Gemini is the Uranus of Aquarius.  So, as you grow and mature, you also might meet a very special Aquarian who is around your own age!

Anyway, this is all just off the top of my head, and I will get back to you soon.

marbeh   :smt020

marbeh13

post script

Post by marbeh13 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:54 am

Before we are finished, I will also do your transits.  And I can look at when some special romance might (I say might) come into your life.

What else would you like to know about your transits?

M  :smt020

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:23 am

hi marbeh! thank you so much for your reading. Please, if you have other things to do, by all means, feel no pressure from me since I am very thankful for your time that you have given me ! :) I can wait :)

I have pm-ed you something of personal nature, that I am not really comfortable posting in the board. I hope the administrators would understand. But rest assured, I'll be posting here:)

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”