Can Someone Read My Chart

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

HandsomeVersue

Can Someone Read My Chart

Post by HandsomeVersue » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:45 am

Hi,

I would like some insights on what's in store for me on career, money, love life and health...

About me: I am currently in between employment (meaning working part time in unstable job as of the moment), graduated college and broke, still living with very conservative parents (whom I don't get along well with most of the time) and I'm desperately single still coping from a broken heart without closure... Sometimes I feel depressed and stuck on a rut because I am living a life that I haven't thought of living when I was younger. Life is different living back home, friends have come and gone and I'm left searching for myself. So I humbly ask if you can read my natal chart and tell me what the stars say. I would like to know if there is any light at the end of the tunnel and if I am destined to be greater than what I currently think I am.

Thank you so much!
Attachments
NatalChart.gif
NatalChart.gif (51.99 KiB) Viewed 2368 times

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:33 pm

I read your post and went awwwww (I hate it when that happens!). Alrighty, well, you could see a small surge with your career in May/June 2012; the real improvement comes when Saturn enters Scorpio, since he'll be making more positive aspects for you then, and make things easier for you in general. The time to watch would be December 2013 through all 2014, and that'll be a good period for your career as well as love life (they'll likely develop at the same time). Moving, looks like April of next year. Things may be, well, frustrating til then - the next Mercury retrograde November 23rd will be right on your Ascendant, which could create some problems, and the Mars retrograde January 23rd will occur right on your Midheaven, which can bring stagnation/frustration with your career/life path. Interestingly, you do have the transit true node conjuncing your Ascendant right now (http://moonvalleyastrologer.com/moon_no ... /Ascendant). I hope things get better for you!

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”