crucial higher education decision

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

akashrai09

crucial higher education decision

Post by akashrai09 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Hi !
My DOB- 9 May 1988, time- 08:10,Place- -Kanpur (cawnpore),UP,India.

I am seriously undecisive whether to do mass communication or go for MBA for my higher studies. Will I be able to study abroad. PLease some one help me with this.

Akash Skr Rai.

sanjay4u_enjoy

Post by sanjay4u_enjoy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm

A rashi of jupiter in 10th house make a person allrounder. You can do equally better in every field of life. A lot of income will be in your hand. If do effort, you can study abroad too. A high post in life is more suitable to you. I will suggest a MBA or administrative services. Wear a PUKHRAJ in index finger and vrat for friday.
Jai bajrang bali.
"OM" " Jai Bajrang Bali"

Lunesoleil

Re: crucial higher education decision

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 pm

akashrai09 wrote:I am seriously undecisive whether to do mass communication or go for MBA for my higher studies. Will I be able to study abroad. PLease some one help me with this.
Hi akashrai09  :)  

And this decision?, I see that you cross a period in full confusion
I do not think that abroad is advised, Jupiter is in conflict with the round moon March which could cause some turmoil in your professional life. You have a vindictive spirit that should be correct
You have provisions for care, it may be that change later you the way professional... There is also that you did not get a find stability, always you look for one, begin to find your inner balance, a chalenge to win...
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”