Can Anyone Please Help?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

M. Nalini

Can Anyone Please Help?

Post by M. Nalini » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi!

I'm new on this forum and don't have much understanding of astrology. Been facing terrible problems regarding relationships. Can anyone please do a prediction for me regarding relationship, marriage and progeny?

Thanks a lot,
M. Nalini

D.O.B.: 27.09.1972
T.O.B.: 13:30 hrs
P.O.B.: Kolkata, India

Lunesoleil

Re: Can Anyone Please Help?

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 pm

M. Nalini wrote: I'm new on this forum and don't have much understanding of astrology. Been facing terrible problems regarding relationships. Can anyone please do a prediction for me regarding relationship, marriage and progeny?
Hi Nalini

Arriving on a soli-lunar cycle of 29 years, new energy will manifest itself in your life.
When Saturn arrives on this new moon made progress fall 2013 you will build on solid foundations. In natal Saturn is in harmony with Venus, which shows that you need strength in your commitments and you give your confidence after a certain time. Feelings are deep, be it still find the rare Pearl
For marriage there is a lot of expectation and disappointment from an ideal, in short, many illusion
The asteroid Eros love is in Aquarius in the related sign has the independence, freedom, non-conventional... the position of Jupiter will also in this sense to a free union... follow your heart, your intuition...  :)
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks so much or your time and wisdom, really appreciate it.

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:13 pm

M. Nalini wrote:Thanks so much or your time and wisdom, really appreciate it.

A test to identify your goals and your means by the tool of astrology
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

NEVER WITHOUT MY MOON

The four phases of the Lunar

personal reflection on the four phases of the Moon

Thank you Nalini you can also check these links for further understanding of the cycle of the Moon, or visit my blog to find out my news articles use the translate on your right

:)
Last edited by Lunesoleil on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks yet again, but I don't have much understanding of astrology and most of the things came across as very technical. Plus the second link is something about daily horoscope for Sagitarians! :-)

Can please tell me anything about if I will have children in future?

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

M. Nalini wrote:Can please tell me anything about if I will have children in future?

The first question to me come to mind, are you a woman?
The reading of a map of the sky is not in the same way if it is a woman or a man.
Another point to make specific revisions it takes an hour also the read possible specific
I know a technique but only for women it is the return of the Moon each month on the Moon of birth that indicates two favourable days has ovulation
Another point the master of the House five, these aspects in natal and in world and the sign that receives five home.
It's very complex this second solution when it is not on the position of the ascendant.

The first solution asked to do a search in the Ephemerides to locate the position of the Moon in each return each month the Moon or it is found at birth.
You understand that I do them as do that on 10 years and there you are in a relationship so that the study is shared on the concrete plan.
In logic the Moon symbolizes fertilization and receiving Jupiter promotes the chance to realize these expectations as having a child

I note that Jupiter will happen in June on your natal Moon which is opposed to Neptune the disorder day of the zodiac. This same Neptune currently in world trouble reactivated conflict with your Moon from a problem of birth.

Jupiter in June by passing on your Moon will also be aspect positive has your March second fortnight of may then the Sun in June, mercury in July and during several months of ar retro phase of Jupiter.

You know Nalini, I discovered a new technique in Astrology by combining the two geocentric Zodiac is the land which is at the centre of the Zodiac and in heliocentric is the Sun this time at the center of the zodiac. For you say Moon in heliocentric is located in the positive aspect to Neptune which means that your hopes can you be fulfilled, but will exceed your impressions and do you the worries for nothing.

Let nature do her destiny, not force anything and don't worry more

PS: I change the link is not one that I select but at the time that I wanted to make the links I have had a series of bug

Namasté  :)

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 am

Namaste Lunesoleil,

Thanks once more for sharing your knowledge and wisdom so kindly!

To answer your first question, yes I'm a woman.

Your second question, if I'm in a relationship. The answer is no, broke up with my boyfriend on the last day of February this year. We were very serious (atleast that was my understanding) and intended to marry (his family was opposed to the idea). Since, there has been no communication.

Hence, my question if I'll ever get married or if there is a chance of reconcilation between us?

Forgive my ignorance but let me clarify. That June 2012 would be a good month in terms of thinking about having children? However, with the problem of relationship and no possibility of marriage (in India having children without marriage is still taboo as I'm sure you already know) till fall of 2013 (that is between August - October in India according to your previous calculation) it seems like an opportunity lost.

Is there any method in astrology that points towards a possibility or lack of it in future (of having children), say post fall 2013?

God bless,
Nalini

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 pm

M. Nalini wrote:Namaste Lunesoleil,

Thanks once more for sharing your knowledge and wisdom so kindly!

To answer your first question, yes I'm a woman.

Your second question, if I'm in a relationship. The answer is no, broke up with my boyfriend on the last day of February this year. We were very serious (atleast that was my understanding) and intended to marry (his family was opposed to the idea). Since, there has been no communication.

Hence, my question if I'll ever get married or if there is a chance of reconcilation between us?

Forgive my ignorance but let me clarify. That June 2012 would be a good month in terms of thinking about having children? However, with the problem of relationship and no possibility of marriage (in India having children without marriage is still taboo as I'm sure you already know) till fall of 2013 (that is between August - October in India according to your previous calculation) it seems like an opportunity lost.

Is there any method in astrology that points towards a possibility or lack of it in future (of having children), say post fall 2013?

God bless,
Nalini

Don't wish to be boorish about it or offend you, but there is also the matter of the biological clock which is ticking fast!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:49 am

Hello Sir!

Yeah, very correctly pointed out and that's why I'm more concerned than should be. Like most other normal women a family, home, a caring husband and kid(s) have been my top priority. However, so far has been most unfortunate in that sector.

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

M. Nalini wrote:Hence, my question if I'll ever get married or if there is a chance of reconcilation between us?
Nalini  

I would have the date of birth of your friend to evaluate your compatibility in relational terms.
I can understand your disappointment as much in your solar revolution you were in a soli-lunar cycle news and your theme made progress.
That es what it wants to say certainly does an event that disrupts your expectations since Uranus the symbol of the blows of lightning that breaks is currently in opposition to your Sun of birth which create a detachment and distance in the link
I can think that you had attached the Moon is Saturn rock without free from suffering. I do would be as surprised that there was a psychic link between you.
I am as showy but the revival in your life was foreseeable by Uranus reactivating the Moon and the natal Sun.
It is certain with the March Lunar which reactivated Chiron the symbol of the injury and healing which mercury will soon visit, today it is the Moon highlighting the emotions that you must release to find your inner freedom.
With the may Lunar you should see clear read to live calmly, you cannot live forever with a link makes you suffer and if you friend come back should protect you your perhaps unachievable expectations....

With your next revolution solar 2012 (anniversary), there will be an access to an interior rich in insights. You will develop a very great sensitivity at that time there, you could use it in art, poetry, music... all that is work your imagination, it is a direction that you should develop to live a certain domestic development, it will be a strong in your upcoming Solar Revolution card, a chalenge you should not neglect

Today should be a strip put your emotions to free you and not as live with remorse. Chess very often have a truth that we must discover. Nothing is the result of chance, read later you will understand more objectively, you are still in the heat of the disappointment that you can perceive as a collapse of your deepest aspirations ....

:)

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 am

Hello Lunesoleil,

Thank you so much for replying and explaining things.

My ex-boyfriend's birthday is on 08th May 1980 (birth time unknown to me).

Perhaps you are very correct that currently I live in the illustic bubble of reconciliation. Maybe, because the incident is too new and the pain too raw. Time heals everything and this too it will. Meantime, I live like the 'Hanged Man' as depicted in the Tarot card (in Rider Waite Deck) seeking solitude in the almighty, in religion and rigorous religious methods and seeking a ray of hope. Not a nice place to be.

Meantime, some astrologer pronounces that there is the curse of the dragon (Moon's North and South nodes) that's responsible for my woes, while someone else predicts it is due to the fact that Jupiter is in conjunction with the ascending node of Moon (Rahu), while someone else expresses the opinion that Saturn and Moon are in alliance hence. So on and so forth...

For commoners like us who do not possess the privileged knowledge of astrology all these contradictions are like the final nails in the coffin. As if the misfortunes are not enough, we need added confusion and in some cases unscrupulous ones mints money or tries to do so out of the situation. If we so much as ask why, how and when, all we get is that stern look (in real world) or harsh words or mockery or cold shoulder treatment (in virtual world). Probably they are of the opinion that we are posing some kind of challenge to their verdict, refusing to understand the simple thing our questions arises from a place of insecurity and ignorance. It is only natural to seek that light of hope, that assurance things will be alright when one is in dark deep pit, that things will get back to normal, that they will be able to get out of it and regain the normal momentum or collect the pieces of their being and move on. Sorry to say but what use is knowledge if it is not accompanied by empathy or without the sense of being humble? My years as a befriender in a suicide prevention center taught me one thing that people don’t need false assurances but a little kindness goes a very long way (can even save a life).

Must admit that I'm particularly grateful to you because you posses that kindness to take time and explain things (no matter how foolish the questions might be) and impart a sense that things can and will get better, that all is not lost.

What is the consequence of Mercury visiting Chiron (forgive my ignorance)? Is it something to do with dissatisfaction with our communication?

By solar anniversary do you mean my birthday? Normally I do a lot of gym, photography, travel, writing, reading and trekking which has come to a standstill (totally in a reclusive mode). Hope can revive all that soon enough, even though must admit that September seems like a time from another galaxy!  :)

Solar Revolution would mean a description of ones psychological climate from one birthday to the next is it not?  

Abundant blessings,
Nalini

P.S. Please forgive my ramblings, they are just the manifestations of frustrations.

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 am

M. Nalini wrote:P.S. Please forgive my ramblings, they are just the manifestations of frustrations.

I understand Nalini you're upset, you're young and Saturn not them you be experienced dan positive expression in last part of life by a development of wisdom.
A art your love life chaotic, you work? the Moon/Saturn association makes studious in the effort to give a result.
I see that you are in full disruption of the quarantine so you will increasingly integrate Saturn in your personality, it is only as the big bad wolf you know, this is a you to develop your own opinion, listen to your intuition and to do the things that you could hear from the outside.
It turns out that Uranus is in opposition has your Sun now and in your solar revolution anniversary 2011 in opposition Moon and Sun
The map of your friend shows a Sun/Uranus opposition which has the opposition of Uranus has your Sun and I still see his Venus opposite Neptune it certainly was not correct with you in bad feelings could feel for you. This is the signature of a dreamer living in his world of Utopia, a man who let manipulated and who had all the sense of reality as. In its increased theme the Sun arrives e opposition Neptune and Mars is square Neptune which confirms that this man lives outside hardware contingencies and to leave wear a bohemian life. You did not lose anything Nalini and especially avoid the worst with a man that you deserve not

In the synastrie (comparison of your cards) I see two female symbols Moon and Venus opposition which could lead to deception and the insertion of a third person. I see really anointed contact probative value in your synastrie except the Neptune/Saturn opposition that spoke of a gap between your e inspirations have a distortion between the dream and reality... We really need that you you outside of your false beliefs, you lived in a world of illusions and that appearances with this man was misleading, it should be that you put you demonstrated that you would have been unhappy with him, better to live only one evil with you do not believe?
In the composite (map of the relationship) it had see a square March/Neptune is still of deception and doubtful laxity. This same March was reactivated by March is in a Virgin in tropical and will remain there several months. This conflict March and Neptune is still topical. A monitor late May and early June March back square with Neptune of Composite and composite March return. Certainly update has yet clarified as truths. This same March in Virgin was in the company of Eros of psyche which has served as the emotional amplifier and incomprehensible event. There is also a series of square in this composite with Jupiter/Uranus and Saturn/Sun/mercury that can put on stage the power of Word of the family and its désaccord… that Saturn in world will resume in the fall of 2012. So we really need that you draw a line under this disappointment and you te wake-up finally because this relationship have made you unfortunate... That the new well in your life, is to break out of its past to not reproduce what come to be experienced. Need you admettes that this man has his karma that it may anger that the wish and that of hanging there is that is y you you mentioned and it was you also.
Don't you Saturn is as terrible that there may be air, must be especially understand and develop these qualities that these defects

http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate ... l=Traduire

To understand the lessons of Saturn, read also Neptune that you could better develop conscientiously

I kiss you Nalini   :smt055

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 am

Hello Lunesoleil!

Sorry for responding to your post late but I was very worried and then upset about things related to a legal issue. It is going in the opposite direction than what was anticipated.  Moreover because of some technical problems was left without internet connection for a few days.

Lunesoleil wrote:I see that you are in full disruption of the quarantine so you will increasingly integrate Saturn in your personality, it is only as the big bad wolf you know, this is a you to develop your own opinion, listen to your intuition and to do the things that you could hear from the outside.
It turns out that Uranus is in opposition has your Sun now and in your solar revolution anniversary 2011 in opposition Moon and Sun
The map of your friend shows a Sun/Uranus opposition which has the opposition of Uranus has your Sun and I still see his Venus opposite Neptune it certainly was not correct with you in bad feelings could feel for you. This is the signature of a dreamer living in his world of Utopia, a man who let manipulated and who had all the sense of reality as. In its increased theme the Sun arrives e opposition Neptune and Mars is square Neptune which confirms that this man lives outside hardware contingencies and to leave wear a bohemian life. You did not lose anything Nalini and especially avoid the worst with a man that you deserve not

Not sure that understood all that you have mentioned about planetary positions and their implications but do realize that a man who will not stand by his convictions and commitment most probably is not a man for me, even if in my weak moments I try to make excuses and keep hoping that he was a victim of his circumstances. As far as manipulation is concerned, at the beginning of our relationship, he promised to talk to his family about us by end of six months but didn't and dragged till fourteen long months. Told my dad that his decision regarding our relationship was final (that he loved and wanted to marry me) and no one else's say was of any consequence and it was a mere formality to inform his parents. So, if he manipulated us or was manipulated, don't know.

Lunesoleil wrote:In the synastrie (comparison of your cards) I see two female symbols Moon and Venus opposition which could lead to deception and the insertion of a third person. I see really anointed contact probative value in your synastrie except the Neptune/Saturn opposition that spoke of a gap between your e inspirations have a distortion between the dream and reality... We really need that you you outside of your false beliefs, you lived in a world of illusions and that appearances with this man was misleading, it should be that you put you demonstrated that you would have been unhappy with him, better to live only one evil with you do not believe?
In the composite (map of the relationship) it had see a square March/Neptune is still of deception and doubtful laxity. This same March was reactivated by March is in a Virgin in tropical and will remain there several months. This conflict March and Neptune is still topical. A monitor late May and early June March back square with Neptune of Composite and composite March return. Certainly update has yet clarified as truths. This same March in Virgin was in the company of Eros of psyche which has served as the emotional amplifier and incomprehensible event. There is also a series of square in this composite with Jupiter/Uranus and Saturn/Sun/mercury that can put on stage the power of Word of the family and its désaccord… that Saturn in world will resume in the fall of 2012. So we really need that you draw a line under this disappointment and you te wake-up finally because this relationship have made you unfortunate... That the new well in your life, is to break out of its past to not reproduce what come to be experienced. Need you admettes that this man has his karma that it may anger that the wish and that of hanging there is that is y you you mentioned and it was you also.

Sorry, but again I didn't understand everything here. Especially, " In the composite (map of the relationship) it had see a square March/Neptune is still of deception and doubtful laxity. This same March was reactivated by March is in a Virgin in tropical and will remain there several months. This conflict March and Neptune is still topical. A monitor late May and early June March back square with Neptune of Composite and composite March return. Certainly update has yet clarified as truths. This same March in Virgin was in the company of Eros of psyche which has served as the emotional amplifier and incomprehensible event. There is also a series of square in this composite with Jupiter/Uranus and Saturn/Sun/mercury that can put on stage the power of Word of the family and its désaccord… that Saturn in world will resume in the fall of 2012 ."

Indeed I'm trying to get more real about the breakup, accepting it gradually, seeking and receiving help from my personal 'stars' (as in the tarot card) who are supporting me in the time of crisis and guiding me like you. I long to regain the stirrings of the passion for all that I love - The Himalayas, trekking, photography, gym, work... Getting out from this rut is very important for my emotional well being just as well as people around me like my parents and friends.

Thanks so much for the link, I checked out both the lessons of Saturn and Neptune. Just hope that will get a break soon, because they seem like very stern, harsh and strict professors in class!

Once again I take this opportunity to thank you for your warmth and compassion and understanding. Will always remember your kindness in my troubled times.

Abundant blessings,
Nalini

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

M. Nalini wrote: Indeed I'm trying to get more real about the breakup, accepting it gradually, seeking and receiving help from my personal 'stars' (as in the tarot card) who are supporting me in the time of crisis and guiding me like you.
Hello Nalini :smt060

I am studying the "composite" see on astrodienst: http://www.astro.com/ 10 years certainly little practised in India but much more in America and in Europe, I discovered this technique in my early days on the internet. It is simply the theme of the relationship between two people, lover, parent, mother and daughter, father and son, between two sisters, mother and child, employee and his boss ect... and is complete with the synastrie that you must know since you did not talk about in your reply.
For this experience is the result of a failure and you have suffered many know Nalini as the experience make you stronger. Today, rebuild you, barricade you on the psychic plane, the study of the tarots can help you strengthen your emotional weakness. For this you can begin work of therapist with each of the mysteries of the Tarot. Every night you choose a map, you meditate on its symbolic value and before you fall asleep you the slides under your pillow. The next day you selected another using the same method and every night until you're used all the mysteries of the tarot. This technique allows to develop intuition and this familiar with each blades of the Tarot. Your game should never be used by any other person otherwise it loses your fluid. Over time you will develop a very special relationship with your Tarot game which will improve your felt has every draw that you do.

http://mysticboard.org/ta ... tarot.html

Later exercise you as I have to describe each of the mysteries of your Tarot without help of a playbook using your felt the moment. It is also very beneficial to build a link between you and your game. You will become an artist in the art of Tarot, but before there is a lot of preparation to do.
For the pleasure of the eyes : http://mysticboard.org/ta ... triad.html  

Concentrate you on the essential Nalini  :smt051

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 am

Hi Lunesoleil,

Hope you are doing well.

Is it possible to know, interpret and understand the synastrie between two people if time and place of birth is not known of one concerned?

Though I have no idea or experience can Horary astrology be more precise in such a situation? Please don't misunderstand, I'm not questing your knowledge or wisdom but merely trying to know, just curious. Please feel free not to answer this if you would rather not.

It is only recently that I'm developing an interest in tarot and like most beginners is comfortable with Rider Waite Deck. To be honest, all my spread and readings are online (which is a hindrance sometimes) and references are from online sources. However, it seems like the field is vast and combined with intuition pretty precise (though not as predictive as astrology but that I suppose you already know). If I'm to develop any solid relationship with tarot, then would need to devote more time and dedication.

The exercise you've suggested sounds very great and possibly will practice it as soon as I possess a physical pack of deck (maybe a gift to myself next month).

Checked the link: http://mysticboard.org/ta ... tarot.html

My question is though the some of the names/art maybe different from what I'm familiar with do they more or less point towards the same thing? For example whether Pope or Hierophant the energy remains the same is it not?

Also, there is the general interpretation of the major arcana, do you also have a minor arcana interpretation on this forum?

In context to the link: http://lunesoleil.forumactif.com/t1390- ... -la-triade

Wow! Are these oracle cards? How does one goes about it, I mean asking them questions and getting answers and interpretations?

Say if I draw card # 11 - Temptation, would it mean that should postpone taking decisions until a later time when I'm in a better frame of mind free from blockages?

Sorry, that I ask you so many questions but sharing correspondence with you is very enlightening and a learning process. Also for your guidance I remain grateful.

Bliss, blessings and love,
Nalini

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”