Now what?

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

quixilver

Now what?

Post by quixilver » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 pm

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out, really difficult and confusing time in my life. Basically, on the 5th of October, I found out that I had basically wasted the last 3 very crucial years of life pursuing some goal that seemed attainable but now all that is completely lost.

I really need some help from someone here who can tell me when and in what direction should I move towards?

Much thanks in advance.

Male, age 26,
aries, 29th march, 1986, see attached chart.
Attachments
astro.gif
astro.gif (48.65 KiB) Viewed 3789 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

this is the chart of an introvert, with packed first quadrant and chart ruler pluto stuck in 12th house. Chiron in 7th shows your wounds, probably could  make a good marriage guidance counsellor but unable to solve your own romantic problems perhaps.

your mars is exalted in cappi and square to sun shows someone quite wilful with a desire to control others. But its also afflicted by conjuunction to neptune. Be very careful of shady deals, carrots dangled. Also I suspect your energy levels are not reliable due to neptune

Your chart lacks air planets and this tends towards exaggerations and sweeping statements on occasions.
don't forget you can get a free six month transit forecaste on astro.com
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

quixilver

Post by quixilver » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Much thanks for your reply! You gave some accurate and valuable insights, and I appreciate it a lot that you took the time out to reply to me. I was curious since there is an eclispse in november and I am 19 degrees ascendent in scorpio and was wondering how I may be affected by it.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”