Karma, Fated, Doomed, what is it-Please Help Me!

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lovel1900

Karma, Fated, Doomed, what is it-Please Help Me!

Post by lovel1900 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 am

Hello,

I am from India. I have grown up in a family which had interests in Astrology, Palmistry and so on. I have had quite a normal, happy childhood. One thing I have always noticed about myself is-I tend to get toooooo serious about things and tooooo emotional, for no reason at all. Things deeply affect me. For eg.-I go to a party and see someone not finishing all the food on their plate, it will give me a sleepless night! So see, I know there is something wrong with me mentally, I just don't know how to stop being so serious and intense.

Anyway, that is not my problem. The thing is-I was in love once. And since I have already told you how deeply my heart gets affected, you can imagine how insanely I was in love. Things didn't work out and we broke up in 2008. He cheated on me. That sent me into depression and made me very introvert, something I am still struggling with.

However, all this while, I had someone by my side-my bestest friend on this planet. We met in August 2001 in High school, then we went to college together, then he went to navy, off to high seas for months together-but strangely enough even through all the distance, our relationship just grew stronger and stronger. Nothing romantic. But its unbelievable how close we have always been. No secrets, nothing, just been there for each other. Meeting after 6 months, felt like no time had passed. You get the drift?

But for past 10 months or so, we have had a lot of arguments. We were both sworn vegetarians, teetotalers and suddenly he has started drinking, eating everything under the sun, kinda became angrier and so on. So we had a few arguments over these and he brushed these off as related to job stress. Anyway, our relationship continued as before, with minor glitches ofcourse. We both have huge egos and we have had our share of arguments but eventually we always talk and sort out our problems. At some level, we always sense that we belong together. Being together comes easy and we are very comfortable together.

Now on 22nd October 2012 he said that he has met someone who he thinks could be his life partner. However, he is also confused because somehow, I guess at the back of our minds, we always thought we would end up together. And it has disturbed me deeply. I have never been serious about marriage. In fact I always thought that marriage is kinda constricting. But now, the mere thought that he could marry someone else is tearing me apart. But I don't want to say anything reckless unless I am absolutely sure.

On one hand, it feels like I will actually die if he gets married to someone else.  It feels like I met my soulmate and on the other, what if he is better off with this other girl? I don't want him to be unhappy. What if he is not my soulmate-but even thinking this gives me extreme pain. What if I am just confusing a decade of togetherness for love?

I know that astrology is just a tool and if 2 people want to be in a relationship they need to work on it, the planets are not going to do anything. I also know I am kinda melodramatic and too sensitive while he is a proud, independent person. We both are stubborn and fight over trivial matters. We both love our independence and don't want to be stifled. It is just that, at some level, inspite everything, something inside me says that we should be together.  Can our charts show anything about this feeling-are we soulmates? Can this work if we really want it to? Or is it one of those impossible alliances?

I need answers. Can you help me Please? Its do or die for me. I have attached our natal, synastry, composite charts alongside.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:14 pm

well done for posting some charts BUT they are not quite what is required to do a synastry. First you did not reduce the orb ratio down to 40% and you didn't get the all important aspect grid.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 157AA5kFZS
here is my step by step directions.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 259AAeBccU
composite charts

Synastry aspects calculator
http://www.configurationhunter.com/astr ... nastry.php
just remember to reduce the aspects and orb all to 3’ and angles 3’ Use this site *only* IF you are finding it too hard to follow my directions and posting the correct charts from astro.com you could use this instead, NOT in addition to. It doesn’t give ASC/MC aspects unfortunately, and these are THE most sensitive and important in synastry.

If you prefer you can always research synastry aspects yourself with these links
http://astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/i ... pects.html
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/synast ... ndant.html
http://www.skyviewzone.com/lovematch/su ... spects.htm

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:40 am

I'm going to be honest with you I do not see a lot of harmony here I think this maybe could have been an event in your life it was not meant to last for very long..

I could be wrong ......I've been wrong before..... I'm just not seeing a lot of Sun Moon and Mars Venus harmony I'm sorry
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:42 am

I'm not seeing a lot of angular house activity and harmony and to be quite honest with you I'm not seeing a lot of Moon Moon harmony I'm not seeing how you two are emotionally bonded in the deep way
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:46 am

Your Mars oppose his rising sign and cluster of planets in the 1st house some level of attraction and excitement because of the Mars Jupiter conjunction but that is not a deep relationship that is not a bond with somebody

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:39 am

The composite is interpreted for Free off astro.com the synastry bi wheel needs the orbs reducing to 50% so over half those aspects would disappear. Next you need to get the very important aspect grid.

Do NOT make the mistake of copy/paste from address bar as the chart will disappear. When copy/pasting link into your thread, make sure press *enter* after link. Your chart is a PICTURE.jpg not data. THIS first link (above) shows you how to get the all important **aspect grid**
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... plesyn.jpg
this is what a synastry bi wheel looks like
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... ctgrid.jpg
this is what an aspect grid looks like. THE commonest mistake is not reducing the orbs ratio, please look at my charts above and follow directions closely.
This aspect grid is found by going above left of chart picture

Love is based on chemistry, lust & infatuation. The brain produces chemicals that produces these feelings of lust, love and wanting to have babies, but dies out within maximum 2 years. After the infatuation/lust has died out, you had better hope that you married a friend and someone you like and trust. You then see your spouse clearly, warts and all, for the first time, and could find them to be a stranger or not who you *thought* they were.

Please bear in mind every chart has a mixture of good and challenging aspects. Learning astrology makes you much more self aware of your good and not so good character traits and this *awareness* can help you modify and change. Your natal chart is full of potential and its entirely up to you whether you fulfil that potential or not. Your chart is a major influence and NOT a control mechanism

North Node conjunct Ascendant is important and shows karmic Life Lessons.

Sun conjunct Uranus whilst one of you is at home and used to the frenetic energy the other person probably isn't and this is where you both have issues to do with Freedom and Independence within relationships.

"Sun conjunct Uranus in synastry:

Yours is a relationship that side-steps tradition in some ways. This aspect offers quite a bit of inspiration to the mix, and a bit of uncertainty as well. You may have come together when either or both of you were looking for something a little "different", or when you were ready to try new things and investigate alternative ways of relating. You may have met each other, for example, during a time period when either of you were looking for a new way of relating, giving up something or attitudes towards relating from your past, or rebelling. If this is the case, this relationship will certainly possess an air of excitement or uniqueness for this time in your life. If you weren't looking for a relationship that fairly screams "alternative", you will nevertheless discover that the energy between you necessitates some level of instability and a distinct level of surprise in your relationship. You can embrace the spontaneity in your relationship, or you can be thrown off by an unsettled feeling between you--and often it can be a little of both! Unusual twists and turns will always be part of this relationship. While there is certainly a high level of excitement between you, the Sun person in this equation can eventually feel the need for more commitment, stability, or constancy in the relationship. The Sun person might also feel that Uranus is too impersonal or noncommittal, and might even consider the Uranus person as an unsettling bringer of change and instability into his/her life. The Uranus person has come into the Sun's life to challenge him or her to accept a nontraditional or unconventional style of relating. Similarly, the Sun person triggers the Uranus person's need to explore his/her individuality. Many, many ups and downs are likely in store. In some cases, the circumstances surrounding the partnership are such that you are separated at key moments (long-distance and other non-traditional relationships), which can undermine the relationship over time."
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/s ... pects.html

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”