can somebody help me? children in astrology

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

biclet

can somebody help me? children in astrology

Post by biclet » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:26 pm

I am a female that is wondering when I will have children and of what gender they will be. I have been analyzing my 5th house but without much luck. Can somebody please help? MY chart is attached below
Attachments
mychart.png
mychart.png (91.08 KiB) Viewed 3384 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Please bear in mind every chart has a mixture of good and challenging aspects. Learning astrology makes you much more self aware of your good and not so good character traits and this *awareness* can help you modify and change. Your natal chart is full of potential and its entirely up to you whether you fulfil that potential or not. Your chart is a major influence and NOT a control mechanism

your 5th house is ruled by Neptune a generational planet. So the most anyone can say is any water sign as Neptune is neither male or female in energy.

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can sometimes be done, in GENERAL TERMS but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”