New and confused :(

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 am

So the signature may not necessarily be a persons sun sign? But instead is the dominant sign from the over all chart? This is going to be interesting lol. I won't be able to respond for a while though as I'm off to work but definitely interested in picking this up later!

P.s nope not a red head.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:51 am

Ok I just calculated the amount of planets that are in each of your earth water fire air houses and the amount of planets that are in each of your mutable Cardinal had fixed houses.........you have dominate cardinal water.......that's cancer.

Libra is a cardinal sign.......cancer is a cardinal sign........its safe to say you are a CARDINAL soul type.........with a TWIN sign signature.......cancer/libra
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:56 am

When you have free time.... go to this link and study your pattern call the bowl....... that can be your homework for this week..... until we meet again...... have a great day at work

[url][   https://www.google.com/search?site=&sou ... gItmI0/url]
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:04 am

One more note.........your rising and midheaven are mutable....... This means you will have a mutable life incarnation so you are a cardinal personality soul energy but your life is mutable or changeable..... you have come to live a life a great change movement travel variety....... But as a cardinal you'll be action oriented in the middle of an unstable life

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:12 am

Juno conjuncts your rising sign
........read here

http://www.google.com/search?q=juno+con ... ZUc5Q0DrYo

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 pm

So I've looked up a few things but unclear of what Juno means. I'm grateful for your help but honestly I'm getting very confused lol. If you could start simple and explain how my sun, moon and rising affect each other? And then I can delve deeper into the signatures and mid havens etc.?

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am

OK.sun is your inner core nature father male figure. Moon mom female figure. Rising sign early life conditioning and personality you show the world . physical appearance
....... Most people do not know their true birth time they read out the birth certificate but most of the time it's not accurate there is a technique where you can find out your true birth time that's why I asked if you were a redhead because Mars conjunct the ruler of your rising sign that should make you red headed freckled you should have scars visible scars you should have ready scan Mars gives the appearance of a burned look

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”