New and confused :(

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DarkSun89

New and confused :(

Post by DarkSun89 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Hey all,

So recently I started looking into astrology and got completely saturated in it. But I'm confused by my own chart!

I only knew about Sun signs and ended up finding out about moon signs and rising signs so my interest was piqued lol.

I'm a Leo born 8th August 1989, found my moon sign is Scorpio and my rising is Virgo. I know what they stand for separately but together is where I get lost. I can only find computer generated explanations of each separately, but not how all 3 effect each-other to make....well me? Leo is too "centre stage" and "me me me" to describe me, Scorpio is too harsh, and Virgo seems to backwards?  

Any info or explanations are greatly appreciated :)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:52 am

Give me your full chart and I'll try to help you.

Get a free printout here.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi?& ... &pa=mobile

Also send photo of yourself.....I'll tell you if your birtimes off....never trust hospitals.

Here's what your chart should look like :

http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... d8d308.gif

Danny
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 pm

Aw thank you!

It won't let me post the image you were able to send, so I can only give the url to the image. Hope it works :)

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/ ... &lat=55.00

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:25 am

Well I was taught by a real professional one with decades of experience she was certified by the NCGR actually still is certified and an author of some books and she taught me a few things the most astrologers do not agree with.....

Number one it's not so much about signs it's about signatures and trends and the birds eye view of the entire chart I personally incorporate numerology and destiny cards when reading the person's birthday

You have to look at the overall chart pattern how the planets form a pattern donna also taught me the importance of the degrees rectifying your birth time and what this means is charting down actual events that took place in your life in the past and comparing what the planets were doing at the time then compare it to the chart  you think you have based on the birth time your birth certificate gave you and it will fine tune it to precise accuracy within minutes hospitals are many times  wrong on the time
Last edited by iluminaughty on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:27 am

Let me make my own chart of you I'm sorry I just can't read that chart you posted give me your birthday time city country and I'll do one myself
".....Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he woulda just stayed home and gotten stoned?......." (movie : tao of steve)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:28 am

Aug 8 1989 ....city and  time

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:40 am

Will it not work? Sorry bout that!
Oh wow you can go into a lot of detail! I briefly looked into degrees but couldn't get my head around it lol.

August 8th, 1989. 10:10am. Derry, Northern Ireland, UK.
Got the time from my mother :)

Thanks for this!

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:49 am

Holy crap.......I'm half Irish.......we share blood.....I'm from o'griffin line......griffin

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:53 am

Haha cool, where abouts in Ireland are your family from? Can't think of any Griffins or O'Griffins around the county Derry area

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:57 am

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:02 am

Oooops ....it did not have a listing for the town of derry......just derrybrien........is that the same place ?   If not then what is the nearest town that is large

DarkSun89

Post by DarkSun89 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:13 am

Hmm, if it's not under Derry, it may appear under LondonDerry. I think Derrybrien is in Galway lol but Ireland's small, I'm sure there wouldn't be too much difference :)

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:21 am

Well provided that i did ur town right and I didn't get your town wrong....

I would say look at your chart with me and follow along I was taught by a professional who has written books and they are at Amazon she was certified with the ncgr the fourth degree....... She told me its not the sign that is important but rather is this signature that is important what I mean by signature is the combination of planet sign and house whichever is more dominant also the pattern in the chart I'll send you some links so you can read about the chart patterns your chart pattern is called a bowl.

I don't want to confuse you but I can see already you are extremely intelligent detail oriented and a researcher someone who was meant to be on the mystical path more so then other beings. I'm just curious are you a redhead

Back to what I was saying ....the signature is a combination of Planet sign and house.... here it is....... some people may be Leo's sun sign......some people may have their son in the house of Leo the fifth house...... some people may have a Leo rising sign....or have the sun on the asc....... the signature comes from not to sign but the overall dominant aspects of either the Sun which is the planet that rules leo or the 5th house which is the house where Leo naturally lives or the sign of Leo.......... Allow me to give you an example say there are two men for you to date or women if you are a lesbian I'm not sure but whatever the case an example 1 the person will have a Venus in the sign of Leo .......... example 2 the person will have Venus in the 5th house which is Leo's natural house...... however both have the same signature in the chart....... One may have ther venus in the sign of Leo..... 1 have there Venus in the HOUSE of Leo...... However both have the same power.......... one may  disagree with me ....that's fine.... but I have researched  and studied hundreds of peoples charts since 1991 and it is absolutely a proven system
Last edited by iluminaughty on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:27 am

The first thing I want you to do now that we've covered what a signature is
...... is go to the bottom page of the chart that I printed..... and look on the right hand side and you will see a box shaped feature with 12 little boxes inside of it different colors ......what we are going to do is look from top to bottom and left to right in the columns of that big box...... and you are going to determine most saturation in each box and column of the chart and It will give you your dominate signature

iluminaughty

Post by iluminaughty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:35 am

I just did it for you ...... You have more orange colored symbols ......and the column that reads C has more symbols .....that C stands for Cardinal..... and the orange is air......the air element.......... cardinal air in astrology is the sign of Libra............your signature is Libra

.......so far that is....... But in my system we do it differently we are actually include the houses and the planets that occupy the houses mind you just as there are three attributes of the signs so are there three attributes of the houses

The attributes that I am referring to are Cardinal fixed mutable

Then there are four attributes to the houses just as there are four attributes to the signs those attributes are earth water fire and air

The goal in determining the signature i to delineate how many houses of earth air fire water are occupied........ How many cardinal fixed mutable houses are occupied
Last edited by iluminaughty on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”