Reading request

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jatinr

Reading request

Post by jatinr » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:40 am

Have made some losses in stock . I have invested in a budding industry which is yet to get formally legalized.

DOB 20-jun-1973
time of birth 09:05 a.m
place of birth - mumbai, india.

Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Would you prefer to have a Vedic Astrology or Western Astrology reading?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:51 pm

Please decide whether you want a Vedic Astrology or Western Astrology reading.

Having them both is not against the rules, but we believe on Mystic Board that mixing the two very different systems too close together will only confuse you, and that having too many readings at the same time is unhealthy.

Then after a month has passed from this request, you can always choose to request a reading which uses the other system.

Keep them separated from each other by a month, and get the maximum benefit and most complete, useful advice from both reading systems.

Would you prefer to have a Vedic Astrology or Western Astrology reading this month?

Regards,

EoT

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Would you prefer to have a Vedic Astrology or Western Astrology reading?

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:00 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Please decide whether you want a Vedic Astrology or Western Astrology reading.

Having them both is not against the rules, but we believe on Mystic Board that mixing the two very different systems too close together will only confuse you, and that having too many readings at the same time is unhealthy.

Then after a month has passed from this request, you can always choose to request a reading which uses the other system.

Keep them separated from each other by a month, and get the maximum benefit and most complete, useful advice from both reading systems.

Would you prefer to have a Vedic Astrology or Western Astrology reading this month?

Regards,

EoT

Western & Vedic astrology readings are known to having synonymous results; they can go together.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50

Re: Reading request

Post by astrologer50 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:36 am

jatinr wrote:Have made some losses in stock . I have invested in a budding industry which is yet to get formally legalized.

DOB 20-jun-1973

Thanks
If you want a reading you must get a free chart picture from astro dot com and post the same here, rather than expecting members to do this for you. however, since you live in India and that Country does follow and use Vedic astrology I would expect you to identify far more strongly with that then modern western tropical. I don't feel the two are compatible and that you would get similar results. But then again I am not experienced in Vedic so there cannot comment, its just my personal belief.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 09, 2015 2:38 am

If you want a reading you must get a free chart picture from astro dot com and post the same here, rather than expecting members to do this for you.
You can either decide to use the services of another website to construct your free chart for you, then transfer it to Mystic Board for further discussion or interpretation by our astrologers.

OR you can provide your information to us, and our astrologers will do it all for you on here.

It is therefore NOT necessary for any of our valued members to first obtain a free chart from any external website, in order to request an astrology reading on Mystic Board.

You can if you wish to, but if you decide not to then you will still be given your reading (based upon the information you provided us with).

Charts constructed by one astrologer and interpreted by another (who may each use a completely different system of interpretation) can often give you such confusing and conflicting results, that you could easily become even more confused than when you started, and unnecessarily lose faith in astrology for your guidance in the future.

EoT

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 14, 2015 11:06 pm

astrologer50 wrote:
jatinr wrote:Have made some losses in stock . I have invested in a budding industry which is yet to get formally legalized.

DOB 20-jun-1973

Thanks
If you want a reading you must get a free chart picture from astro dot com and post the same here, rather than expecting members to do this for you. however, since you live in India and that Country does follow and use Vedic astrology I would expect you to identify far more strongly with that then modern western tropical. I don't feel the two are compatible and that you would get similar results. But then again I am not experienced in Vedic so there cannot comment, its just my personal belief.
While their zodiacs and rules and approaches etc might be very different, their outcomes and conclusions should be similar or even identical, otherwise something is terribly flawed...!

Most nativities, readings-seekers are more interested in the outcomes, I presume?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu May 14, 2015 11:06 pm

astrologer50 wrote:

DOB 20-jun-1973

Thanks
While their zodiacs and rules and approaches etc might be very different, their outcomes and conclusions should be similar or even identical, otherwise something is terribly flawed...!

Most nativities, readings-seekers are more interested in the outcomes, I presume?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:19 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
astrologer50 wrote:

DOB 20-jun-1973

Thanks

problem with this is Western Tropical Astrology does NOT reliably predict anything. If you go to cafeastrology  and use their search engine 'what astrology can do for you' you will get a clearer answer
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 16, 2015 1:19 am

problem with this is Western Tropical Astrology does NOT reliably predict anything.
So I decided to go to the site in question and did a search as you suggested, but what I discovered is that their explanation of what astrology can or cannot do for you appears to contradict what many have claimed.
Astrology can be used to help you in many ways. It can reveal damaging behavioral patterns or forewarn you of upcoming challenges.
Astrology can also point out expansive, rewarding trends that are coming up and assist you in figuring out how to take advantage of them before they fade.

Finally, astrology is an excellent means to determine the perfect timing for certain actions.
Particularly the underlined parts of the above quotes seem to be supporting the theory that astrology can be used to reliably predict future trends and outcomes.

This having been said, further down in the article it goes on to say that..........
Astrology is not fortune telling: but it is a recognition that we have free will. We know we are not controlled by the planets, but the planets do create a certain atmospheres of constriction or ease, that keeps us on our toes.  Alas, you cannot blame the planets and say, for example, “Saturn made me do it!
By saying that astrology is not fortune telling it appears to be agreeing with you that astrology cannot be used to predict (reliably or otherwise) the future. As this is exactly why most people consult a fortune teller. To know what the future holds in store for them. And as many people believe that psychics and fortune tellers are the same thing, many people consult psychics for much the same reason.

But I feel that there are at least two important differences between what I understand to be fortune telling, in contrast to a psychic reading or astrology.

The first difference is that to a large extent fortune tellers are warning their clients about a future which has already been decided well ahead of time. In other words they tend adopt a somewhat fatalistic attitude that future events are set in stone and that nothing the person can do is going to significantly change what is to them an almost inevitable outcome. The best that they can do is to warn their sitter that something bad is going to happen to them, so that they will be better prepared for it when it does eventually occur. They cannot change the event itself, but they may be able to reduce its negative effects.

The second important difference is really the polar opposite of the first. And that is the concept of an individual having free will. If the future has already been predestined, then free will is a cruel illusion or trick played on us by fate, the Universe or perhaps God him or herself.

The belief that we have a free will and that we also have the ability to change many but not all future events and outcomes go hand in hand with each other.

Without being able to change certain aspects of the future to our own advantage, what would free will really mean. Free will to do what? And without free will there is no point in trying to help create a more positive, happier, healthier and more successful (in your own understood meaning of those words, because the future is supposed to be unchangeable.

Neither most psychics nor most astrologers believe that the future is completely unchangeable. Also neither of them believe that any of us lack the gift or ability of free will. It is true that some people face much greater challenges or may have less options available to them than others, but many of them exercise their remaining free will and still often do surprisingly well at changing or improving their personal future, mainly through their own conscious efforts to help themselves (as well as with outside help).

So what many fortune tellers are doing are forcing desperate and vulnerable people into believing that they can not only predict what is going to happen in their lives in the future, but that because there is no free will their client is unable to do anything about it, and so they must return time and time again to the fortune teller and pay him or her their hard earned money to keep protecting their helpless victim from their claimed fixed negative destiny.

Some psychics (those especially gifted in psychic prophecy) and some astrologers can regularly and reliably predict what the most likely future outcome will be in that person's life if nothing changes in the meantime.

The most important changes which a person can make to modify or in some cases completely prevent that possible future outcome from happening is to exercise his or her gift of free will, motivated and energized by the inspiring belief that some parts of their future can be changed, and that their lives (and the lives of their loved ones) will be in many ways better as a direct result of their ongoing efforts to help rewrite or reprogram that personal future.

I will continue to monitor this discussion with great interest, as I believe that it has already evolved well beyond only an astrology discussion. Instead I think that it goes straight to the heart of what we do on a daily basis to help the members on Mystic Board, and why we should be doing it.

If you believe that everything in this life is predestined and that you are a helpless victim of your own fate or bad fortune, and that psychics and astrologers have some magical or supernatural power which you lack to protect you from what bad things are going to happen to you no matter what, then Mystic Board is not the right place for you.

If you have come to MB to teach or force people to believe these things (and prey upon desperate and depressed people for massaging your own ego or for making a lot of money), then you are definitely in the wrong place.

EoT

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat May 16, 2015 12:42 pm

I think this discussion should be moved to general discussion forum, since it has not resulted in any 'reading' (this forum...!)
Also the requestor Mr. Jatinr has disappeared after dropping his request here with no feedback (usual behaviour of many reading seekers!) to questions posed by eot and astrologer50!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

jatinr

Reading request

Post by jatinr » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 am

Sorry, I was not able to respond earlier. Had too many -ve's going on. I am still stuck badly and seeking some guidance. I have attached the snap shot of horoscope from astro.com.
Attachments
astro_w2gw_01_jatin.18459.42159.gif
astro_w2gw_01_jatin.18459.42159.gif (52.39 KiB) Viewed 5996 times

jatinr

Reading request

Post by jatinr » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 am

Attaching more gif
Attachments
astro_w2gw_01_jatin.18459.42159_2.gif
astro_w2gw_01_jatin.18459.42159_2.gif (168.97 KiB) Viewed 5995 times

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”