Guilty of abortion - Badly in need of advice

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sokimehta

Guilty of abortion - Badly in need of advice

Post by sokimehta » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:30 pm

I came across your useful blog and wanted your advice badly.

I have been married for past 5 years. My married life has been filled with lot of fights, we are not compatible with each other's parents.

I recently found out I was pregnant, but my husband was not ready to have a baby even after 5 years. I begged a lot but he did not agree, we fought about the child. No one from his family supported me and I had to abort the child unwillingly.
I don't understand if he wants to take a divorce and separate from me, because he never speaks clearly when I ask him.

I feel guilty of killing the baby and miss the child badly. I wanted to know what does my future married life look like. Are there any remedies? Are we going to divorce. I don't want to live like this any more. I sometimes feel I want to end my life.

I really want a healthy happy and virtuous baby blessed with long life. I wish for a child who will be intelligent and loving. I wan to be a mother to a successful child who will also do great things for others and will be known for his good deeds.

My and my husband's birth details are as follows. I really eagerly wait for your advice.

Husband:

DOB:  30/10/1981
POB: Goregaon, Mumbai
TOB:  1.10 am

Wife:

DOB:   28/09/1983
POB:   Mahim, Mumbai
TOB:   4.09 pm

Thank you very very much!

Regards

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Calling all our western astrologers!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:18 am

Calling all our western astrologers!

This request for a reading is both genuine and urgent, and I feel that it deserves our attention.

sokimehta has been given my permission to have both a western and Vedic astrology reading at the same time.

Thanks,

EoT

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:05 am

I suggest you repost in Vedic forum as western astrology forum cannot answer with any measure of success. You seem to be under the miss representation that your life is Fated when it is not. YOu have free will, so use it. Life is what YOU make it, you and you alone care the captain of your ship, your life.......
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:38 am

astrologer50 wrote:I suggest you repost in Vedic forum as western astrology forum cannot answer with any measure of success. You seem to be under the miss representation that your life is Fated when it is not. YOu have free will, so use it. Life is what YOU make it, you and you alone care the captain of your ship, your life.......
Astrologer,

While I completely agree with everything you have said, there is no rule in this forum which prevents the member from asking her question.

If you choose not to respond to it, that is always your decision to do so.

She has not posted since writing this.

And I respect your professional opinion that Western Astrology cannot provide her with this information.

Good to see you back on the forums once again,

EoT

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”