North Node Aries 8 House

All requests for readings using the western astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Powerade

North Node Aries 8 House

Post by Powerade » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:28 pm

I've read countless websites about the north node aries in the 8th house.
but my views are conflicting, on one hand it's telling me to become a pioneer and to be brave and to curb my sexual desires and to let go of my possessions but on the other hand, without possessions how can I go about in life?
How can i make decisions if i don't have money to back it up?
can somebody please give me some insight as to the "real" path to take for someone with their north node in aries 8 house?

also, for reference here's the rest of my chart
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (300.8 KiB) Viewed 3593 times

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Moving this request into the Western Astrology Reading forum

Brian  :smt003

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:45 am

North Node is about Life Lessons. A tendency to be overly self-reliant and set in our ways, to cling to our possessions (material and otherwise) and habits, to be too fearful of crisis and overly focused on security, and to attempt to achieve success through sheer will rather than listening to our sixth sense are some of the issues this position suggests. With this position, we need to loosen the grasp we have on the things and people around us and open ourselves up to our soul's need for transformation, change, and regeneration. We may experience difficulties in partnerships because we tend to be blind to others' values and worth, expecting them to share the same values as us. We, in fact, not only need a partner, we need to learn the value of true partnership and intimacy (sharing) in order to gain the security we so crave! But, first we need to move away from our instincts to support ourselves, and towards sharing with significant others. We may fear taking chances and we tend to resist change as well as input from others. We may find ourselves imprisoned by the world of the five senses, and need to learn to fearlessly confront the possibility of crisis and change in our lives. Moving out of the seemingly solid and stable material world can seem intimidating. But clinging to things and people that are either outdated, limiting, or counter to our growth will steer us in the wrong direction. Releasing ourselves from our attachment to doing things our own way will help us find inner balance and satisfaction.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Powerade

Post by Powerade » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 am

The thing is, my whole life i've been living life and following orders from others and it's lead me to try things on my own especially since the older i'm getting the more difficult it has become working for other people. I've worked for other people tirelessly and each and everytime i end up in a hugely depressive withdrawn state and each time it gets worse.

So now i decided to try my own hand at something.
I have seen small success and i have been more lonely more than ever but my other options don't sound much better.

Return to “Western Astrology Reading Forum”