Rahul jee need your help with my chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandeepdiwan82

Rahul jee need your help with my chart

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:13 am

Rahulji,

I have a mars ascendent.My DOB= 11 march-1982 , 9:35 a.m ...Delhi...
I am wearing red coral....i am facing big problems in my marriage and job.
Also, my health is not very gud...can i wear a white or yellow sapphire....also how fortunate i am in terms of money...plz help.

sandeepdiwan82

Rishi Rahul ji plz help

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:29 am

Rishi Rahul Jee ...
Plz help..its a bit urgent....
thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Hi Sandeepdiwan82

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:40 am

Technically speaking you should wear a (1) Ruby of 5 ratis in Gold in your third finger after performing Suryapranam, if you want to improve overall aspects of your life.
(2) Natural pearl will suit you too. Your dasa lord Rahu is in the 3rd. house and a ‘Gomed’ will help till your Rahu dasa ends.

Retrograde Jupiter in the 7th. house brings in ego problems in personal relations like marriage. Your Jupiter is not weak as per Balas. Again you are not having Jupiter Dasa now.

I would not advise a red coral as you will give your 8th. lord in the 6th. house strength. Suffering need not be increased. How the Mars is mount in your right palm?

After Feb 2005 you came to your present environment.

There was a marriage yoga between March 2002 to 2003. Proper marriage or marital environment started after Feb 2005.

Again the period started 2005 showed confused thinking and fickle mindedness. This period lasts till end 2007.
Are you thinking in terms of overseas, particularly since April 2007? Again your Saturn has begun affecting the 12th. from the natal moon from November 2006.

Presently a change in terms of job or environment is not desired, unless you are expecting results in the very long term. The period till 2008 is not a period to force changes, avoid impatient decisions, expecting results in the short or medium term. 2008 could turn out to be difficult regarding residential matters too.

● Career betterment could be expected only after July 2009. Implementations of changes will be welcome after Feb 2010.
● Marital relations improve considerably after mid 2011.
● Finances improve unexpectedly in second half 2007, but expenses mount in 2008; lift after 2009.
● Chronic ailments are seen and a weak stomach too. Tendency to colds could be there too. Situation improves with Jupiter mahadasa from 2015. The red coral could aggravate health problems.

Good luck,
RishiRahul

sandeepdiwan82

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am

mars mount is well placed in my hand....someone has suggested me white sapphire..so can i wear that...thanks a lot for ur help sir...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:20 pm

Since your Mars is strong  and a malefic a red coral can do much harm again.

Wear  for Sun,Moon and Rahu.

You could wear for Sun and Moon only.

No feedbacks?

RishiRahul

sandeepdiwan82

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 am

RishiRahul Jee,
Thanks for your help.i have some doubts in my mind which i wud like to discuss with you....since mine is aries ascendent and mars is in 6th house plus in navmesh kundli mars is in 10th house so i have been advised to wear Red coral. and believe me red coral has suited me very well.i have worn ruby for a long time and it has also suited me well.But i have also worn pearl for 2 years and it gives me depression, low self confidence, stomach related issues. For marriage related problems somebody has told me to stay away from gomed as its in 3rd house and is at mooltrikon and looking at 7th house. Recently somebody advised me to wear white sapphire because venus is in 10th house , 7th lord plus is looking at 4th house,also venus is not sitting in marak houses .can i wear that white sapphire. Also, can i wear yellow sapphire...plz advise.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Reply

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 am

sandeepdiwan82 wrote:RishiRahul Jee,
Thanks for your help.i have some doubts in my mind which i wud like to discuss with you....since mine is aries ascendent and mars is in 6th house plus in navmesh kundli mars is in 10th house so i have been advised to wear Red coral. and believe me red coral has suited me very well.i have worn ruby for a long time and it has also suited me well.But i have also worn pearl for 2 years and it gives me depression, low self confidence, stomach related issues. For marriage related problems somebody has told me to stay away from gomed as its in 3rd house and is at mooltrikon and looking at 7th house. Recently somebody advised me to wear white sapphire because venus is in 10th house , 7th lord plus is looking at 4th house,also venus is not sitting in marak houses .can i wear that white sapphire. Also, can i wear yellow sapphire...plz advise.

Sandeepdiwan,

Before I proceed to advise you please let me know the following:

1) In which 2 years did you wear the Pearl?
2)In which days did you gain by wearing red coral? In terms of health? When did you wear red coral?

I need to get to know your system better before I

RishiRahul

sandeepdiwan82

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:38 am

Hi RIshiRahul jee,

i wore pearl from june1999 to september 2001 and i have worn red coral in jan.2005.Actually, i was having severe blood related problems and when i wore red coral in jan2005, my blood problems were cured by april2005. 80% of my health problems have been cured by wearing red coral...also red coral has tremendously increased my confidence....before wearing red coral i always used to get bad bosses in my office and my boss always used to trouble me but after wearing red coral the situations changed and all enmities were removed... from jan2005 to till today , i am wearing red coral.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:15 am

Red coral will suit you. I forgot to note that it is lagna lord.

I feel yellow saphire will suit you well.

RishiRahul

sandeepdiwan82

Reply,

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 am

Hi,

somebody has told me that since jupiter is retrograde in 7th house so i shud not wear yellow sapphire...is this assumption correct? also what is retrograde planet? Thanks a lot for clearing my doubts.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:48 am

Retrograde planets  try to touch the nose the difficult way, that is, make results more complicated.
So many things have been said about retrograde planets that it becomes contradictory.
Retrograde planets just make things difficult, but are not bad always.

Ideally one should not wear a stone for the 12th. lord, but certainly a stone for 9th. lord is welcome, unless it is a badhak lord.
The 12th. house for your lagna is a weak house as compared to the 9th. Sagittarius.

I feel you could certainly wear it.

RishiRahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sandeepdiwan82

Post by sandeepdiwan82 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:24 am

thanks a lot sir for all this analysis...tahnsk again

alok.20jan

suggesta gem for me.

Post by alok.20jan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 pm

Dear rahul jee

Please suggest gem for me which can help me in my carrier and bring me some good luck.
My details are as below.

Name : Alok Kumar Tiwari
dob :   20/01/1984
Pleace of birth.   :   Sultanpur (up) india.

I was suggested a Ruby by someone.But i feel like , it not suited me.So i stopped using that.
Now by some other person i am suggested to use  coral in index finger. and pearl in small finger to counter the heated nature of coral.
He also suggested me to wear a yellow sapphire also.

i am confused.Please help.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: suggesta gem for me.

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:39 pm

alok.20jan wrote:Dear rahul jee

Please suggest gem for me which can help me in my carrier and bring me some good luck.
My details are as below.

Name : Alok Kumar Tiwari
dob :   20/01/1984
Pleace of birth.   :   Sultanpur (up) india.

I was suggested a Ruby by someone.But i feel like , it not suited me.So i stopped using that.
Now by some other person i am suggested to use  coral in index finger. and pearl in small finger to counter the heated nature of coral.
He also suggested me to wear a yellow sapphire also.

i am confused.Please help.

A stone countering another? Is like trying to patch up wounds created by another. Isn't that what we try to do do in our lives?

Again you would like a serious prediction regarding your life without the birth time? Wonder if you are really serious?

RishiRahul

alok.20jan

pleasse help.

Post by alok.20jan » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:53 am

Dear Rahul jee ,

I am sorry for not mentioning the time of my birth.I forgot that.

My details are as under.

name : alok kumar tiwari
dob :  20 jan 1984
time of birth :  5:56 pm
Place of birth: Sultanpur (up india)

And what i mean by pearl to counter the effects of coral is that to reduce the warm nature of coral.

Please suggest.I do not know much about all this.and once i was told to wear a ruby , and felt that it was harming me , so i stooped using that.That why , i am very confused.

Thanks for help and time.

Regards

Alok Tiwari.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”