mars being YOGAKARAKA in my chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

danrembrandt

mars being YOGAKARAKA in my chart

Post by danrembrandt » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:17 pm

I was born august3,1950 at 5:23 a:m. in chicago,illinois u.s.a. c.s.t..When asking two astrologers about what gemstones would be beneficial i was told mars is yogakaraka for me so ineed coral.however i was also told by a systems astrologer that i need diamond in order to improve my mars. can someone explain to me the reasoning for this.Thank You in advance,daniel :smt017  :smt006

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:40 am

Yes i would also like to know wot exactly it means when they say u have mars as yogakaraka?? Am interested to know...plz explain...

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:39 am

[quote="Ashna"]Yes i would also like to know wot exactly it means when they say u have mars as yogakaraka?? Am interested to know...plz explain...[/quote]

Look at Karkata and Simha and it should be crystal clear!

RR

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:50 am

Hi RRji,
 Sorry but it's not crystal clear at all. Mars being yogakaraka means that it is exalted...is this correct?? U mentioned cancer and leo...so wot does that mean??
 I know u love to talk in riddles...but plz, this one time, simply explain and be done with it. Most of us are only blessed with mediocre intellect:)(speakin only for myself offcourse)

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:55 am

except sun and moon the other 5 planets(excluding rahu and ketu) own two signs each where as sun and moon own only one sign each

also the kendras or angles (1-4-7-10 houses) and the trikonas or trines  (1st, 5th and 9th houses) are regarded as auspicious houses and their lords as functional benefic planets. a planet becomes the lord of the house if it (the house) contains the sign lorded by the planet

when a planet owns a kendra house as well as a trikona house it is regared as a benefic par excellance and is known as a yogakarak planet

the yogakarak planet gives very good results during its periods but the final result giving capacity depends upon its disposition in the chart

now in karka(cancer) lagna, mars is the lord of 5th house, a trine (it contains sign scorpio owned by mars) and of 10th house,an angle (it cotains the sign aries owned by mars again) mars being owner of an angle and a trine becomes a yogakarak planet

in simha (leo) lagna mars owns 4th and 9th houses so its a yogakarak for this lagna as well

similarly yogakarak planets for other lagnas may be determined.

however not all the lagnas have yogakarak planets e.g. in gemini lagna no planet is owner of an angle as well as of a trine in such cases a planet whose mool trikona (out of two signs lorded by a planet one is more favorable and the other is not so, this is called its mool trikona sign, e.g. venus lords over two signs viz. taurus and libra and libra is the mool trikone sign of venus similarly saturn owns capricorn and aquarius, aquarius is the mool trikona sign of saturn) falls in a trine may be regarded as a mild yogakarak planet. however the other sign of this planet should not fall in the 8th house which is not reagaded as a good house .

in gemini venus may be regarded as a mild yogakarak as its mooltrikone, libra, falls in the 5th house, however in the same lagna saturn, whose mool trikone, aquarius, falls in 9th house cant be regarded as mild yogakarak as its other sign capricorn falls in the 8th house

hope i make myself clear

cosmic_astrologer

ur querry

Post by cosmic_astrologer » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:23 am

i have send u a mail.
ur ascendent is cancer and mars is the 5th lord lored of intellect and 10th lord lord of job.
ur moon sign is pisces and mars is the 9th lord lord of luck. so red coral will suit u well.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”