will the marriage happen?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

janakiraman

will the marriage happen?

Post by janakiraman » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:54 pm

Dear members,
        I request you to see whether we can marry and the life will be long with peace.

Mine: 21-01-1966, Time: 20:10 hrs, Place: Vellore, Tamil Nadu
bride: 24-04-1973, Time: 17:09 hrs, Place: Chennai, Tamilnadu

thanks and regards,

janakiraman

VoTri

Post by VoTri » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:15 am

Yes, it will . Congratulation !!!

by the way, you are born on the chinese new year. Very interesting !

astrobhadauria

Re: will the marriage happen?

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:39 pm

janakiraman wrote:Dear members,

thanks and regards,

janakiraman
It is forum part of "Horary Questions

You made question about living life,of both persons,on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 am,the time is saying,Saturn is making direct oppositions with Neptune,and PF in the fifth house with Moon,and Jupiter,Jupiter in Retrograde position,results the marriage will be success after 22nd November.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:16 am

[quote="astrobhadauria"][quote="janakiraman"]Dear members,

thanks and regards,

janakiraman[/quote]

[b]It is forum part of "Horary Questions[/b]

You made question about living life,of both persons,on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 am,the time is saying,Saturn is making direct oppositions with Neptune,and PF in the fifth house with Moon,and Jupiter,Jupiter in Retrograde position,results the marriage will be success after 22nd November.[/quote]

Dear Ramendra,

Am I the only one on this forum that is not able to make head or tails out of what you mean or intend to write, Mr. Bhadauria (I am sure your parents did not name you Astro :-))

Good of you to finally admit publicly that you are not a jyotishi since you use neptune etc!

Now it all makes sense!!

Thanks

RR

creolelatte

Power struggles

Post by creolelatte » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:58 am

A precusory look at your horoscopes shows me that your composite chart has pluto conjunct the ascendant and uranus in the first house.  This relationship is about change and transformation and will not be peaceful.  
There is tremendous love (composite sun conjunct venus; jupiter in the seventh) and erotic feelings (mars conj mars and other factors)  This relationship presents a tremendous opportunity to grow in love together.  Pluto opp the sun/venus...there will be power struggles.  Vellore's moon and mercury are squared by Chennai's uranus = sudden emotional upsets.  There is a chiron square mercury and chiron square saturn clash in the synastry which leads me to say there may be a lack of understanding or empathy at times.  Hopefully love will triumph!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:35 pm

Hi,

As this is a question using time of birth, and is not a horary question, this thread is being moved to the ‘Vedic Astrology reading forum’, its rightful place; it being a reading query.

For meaning of Horary question: please go through the ’STICKY’ in the horary forum.

Wishing you good luck.

RishiRahul

sandeep bansal

Post by sandeep bansal » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:43 am

Dear Ramendra,

Am I the only one on this forum that is not able to make head or tails out of what you mean or intend to write, Mr. Bhadauria (I am sure your parents did not name you Astro :-))

Good of you to finally admit publicly that you are not a jyotishi since you use neptune etc!

Now it all makes sense!!

Thanks

RR[/quote]  
dear rohini ranjan
Not only u none can understand ramendra niether he gives any clarification of his interpetations.

sandeep bansal

Post by sandeep bansal » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:52 am

Mr Rohiniranjan
If u consider the people who use neptune in astrology r not  jyotishi then u r an illitrate person & have not any sence of astrology esp. Westren.

RR[/quote]

I_seek_the _truth

Post by I_seek_the _truth » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Mr Bansal.....

Before you say others are ILLITERATE, first learn its proper spelling....!

or that of WESTERN....!

please google for rohini ranjan and see what you come up with, before you make such inflammatory statements.

Please have some SENCE...!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:06 pm

[quote="sandeep bansal"]Good of you to finally admit publicly that you are not a jyotishi since you use neptune etc!

Mr Rohiniranjan
If u consider the people who use neptune in astrology r not  jyotishi then u r an illitrate person & have not any sence of astrology esp. Westren.

RR[/quote][color=darkred][/color][/quote]

Mr. Bansal,

If I was illiterate or dyslexic, I would not have confused between jyotish and astrology, as you have :-)

Jyotish does not use neptune!
Mind you, I did not call him a non-astrologer!

May your reading ability improve with practice ;-)

RR

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”