Can anyone analyse the kundli and help me on my career issues .

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

Can anyone analyse the kundli and help me on my career issues .

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:06 pm

My lagan lord is jupiter placed in 8th . My ascendent is dhanu or sagitarius.
retrograde saturn is in 4th in pisces . Moon & rahu in aries in 5th.
Jupiter in 8 th Trik in cancer. Mars n leo in 9th is vargottam. Sun ketu & venus in 11th bhav, With venus being combust and sun being debilated in libra. Mercury is placed in 12 th bhav in scorpio.

Present dasha-Mars - Saturn.
Data
Date of birth -29/10/1966
Time-12.01 pm
Place-Patiala (Punjab )
India.

Can anyone analyse the kundli  and help me on my career issues .
pls do explain the badhak grahas.
and remedies to be undertaken for success in life.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:30 pm

Your 10th lord mercury, whose sub- period under mars main period is starting from 18-11-2007 has fallen in 12th house which under present context (career) is not a good house. Due to this only you are facing difficulties in your carrier... the problem is going to worsen with the start of mercury period

In brief...there may be excesses on you from the royal (or government) side (deblitated sun may further deteriorate the situation) and there is fear of enemies getting better of you. There can be excessive expenditure. Your wife may also have health and other problems (combust venus may worsen the situation)

There is aspect of Jupiter on Mercury that may prove as a saving grace. However on the wrong side it may lead you to quack astrologers who will extract good money from you, worsening the situation.

Though Jupiter, your Lagna lord has gone to 8th house, it is NOT all that harmful as it is in its exaltation sign there.

The best remedy in these circumstances is recitation of Shri Vishnu Sahatrnama and Shri Hanuman Chalisa (7 Times daily) and applying Sindoor (mixed with chameli oil) to Shri Hanuman ji on Tuesday, a Tuesday fast will be helpful.

Since u r a Sikh u might not like your prayers in a Hindu way. I m not aware of the system of doing Sikh prayers…. However if you  want to do your prayers in a Sikh way only...  give me sometime and I might find what s suitable for you.
Last edited by RajeevSharma on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:42 pm

Dear rajeev

i perform the Hanuman chalisa, Sankat mochan, bajrang baan,hanumat satvan, ram stuti , panch mukhi kavach, vedasaar hanumant durg, vadvaanal stotar, panch ratan stotar , mala mantar, vedasaar shiv stav, panch akshar and shadakshar stotar shiv, rudrasshtak, shiv tandav stotar& shani chalisa on daily basis will it help . Thanks for the analysis.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:46 pm

Try reciting shri Vishnu Sahastranama , there is nothing like it to counter adverse affects of mercury

sandhu.jp

Thanks

Post by sandhu.jp » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 pm

Thanks rajeev . Will do the same. Do u think a good varshphall will help.
regards

J.s.sandhu

baannee

Post by baannee » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:46 am

do hard work tadz d only way

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:43 pm

Nothing in isolation, even Varshaphal, could help

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”