Plz help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kavita12345

Plz help

Post by Kavita12345 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:37 am

Hi there,
 This is an urgent query, regarding two people who are going thru rough times. He got married to his wife in feburary....plz see where they are headed. Thank you

His details:

18 oct 1981,
Delhi

Her:
19 aug 1976,
10:55 AM
Jagadhri or YAMUNANAGAR

Dhruv

Post by Dhruv » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 am

Dear Ashna,

This marriage is not going to last. due to follwing reasons.

1. Girl is manglik
2. Girl is born in tula lagn of 7 degrees 47 minutes which implies she will have
   2 marriages
3. Boys chart does not indicate older wife so he cant settle with older woman
4. Boys chart is bad for progeny means he will lose children or inordinate
   delay in acquiring biological child.
5. There is dwirdwadash dosh which means moon sign or girl is 12th from
   boy. It is not good for marital harmony and understanding.
6. Boys chart indicates bad married life.
7. The girl is undergoign very tough time bad for mental peace, health, family
   life, collected wealth, her mother, her paternal aunt but worst is for her
   health.

she will undergo a lot of trouble for next 2 years and it will require a LOT of remedies to improve her situation.

Dhruv

No personal links please.
RishiRahul

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:49 am

Hi Dhruji,
 Thank you so much!!!! Yes girl is manglik in 12th house....and YES, she's having extra-marital affairs. She is older...and fortunately, it was just a court marriage becus she's Christian and boy's parents didn't accept her. The boy is a very spiritual guy, good-hearted and is heartbroken. When family finally accepted her, she ran off to US...and now divorce proceedings have begun. And yes ur right, boy's chart has bad marriage dosha. So the divorce proceedings will go off without a hitch?? Her family is against Hindus...haha eventhough they are Indians...so they are pushing the issue of divorce and now he's also accepted it since she's cheating on him.
 Will he go on to have a love marriage or arranged?? I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart....i just met this guy and he's in bad shape due to all this. This reading will give him some solace as he feels the divorce won't go thru. Thanks again

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:59 am

Hi Ashna

I woud have told you more or less the same things as told by Dhruv

Hi Dhruv

:smt035 welcome to the community, we hope to learn a lot from you... but i don't think external links are allowed in the posts... any way mods know better..

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:55 am

Does this guy have a second marriage....he really wants to know when since he's now considering higher studies....?? THANK YOU from both him and i.

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:44 pm

!!!

nightangel

Post by nightangel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 pm

Hi
I'm not an astrologer or anything and I apologise if i offend anyone by posting.. but after reading your posts i thought i would write something.

I appreciate that your friend is going through a rough time and everything.. and his divorce is going through.. which sounds like was a big concern for him.. but don't you think he is rushing things? I mean now he's all interested in meeting someone else?? I mean surely he must need some time to think.. some space to regroup before he plunges into some other relationship that would result in the same thing? Maybe he should focus on healing from this and then try and figure out why he made the decisions he has and learn from any mistakes he made.. so that eventually when he is ready to move on.. he can make a better decision in choosing a partner? They just got married in Feb.. that isn't too long ago.. now their divorcing.. how long did they know eachother before they got married? Why did she cheat on him? Under what circumstances did they get married? In answering these and changing his outlook on the way he views things in life he may gain an advantage in choosing a partner who is good for him. Just a thought?
NA

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”