A very interesting chart

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:58 am

Oh no dear, I *do* go into the nitty gritty, each time! There is no other way in astrology!

RR

[quote="Ashna"]Pravinji :) Thanks for being so sweet...really made me blush a bit :) As for riddles, Rohiniji has a knack for them. Rohiniji, thnx for the thorough explanation. Yes i understand why u don't get into the nitty gritty of things.
But still, there's something so confident abt someone who puts their talents out in the open for others to see and perhaps disagree with. I never knew i could enjoy reading astrology discussions as much as i have on this forum.
Some agree..some disagree...some bring abt their situations which confirm or deny their chart analysis....it's all very exciting!!! Still i understand why you choose to stay out of it.
 Thanks again for the long reply :)[/quote]

Pravin Kumar

Interesting Chart

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:02 am

Dada,

Since I have lots of hair on my head you do not have them. Keeping others in suspense requires lot of hair pulling?

Pravin Kumar

Rohiniranjan

Re: Interesting Chart

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:15 am

okay REBOOT time, before this thread gets completely derailed and Elder Rhutobello comes by to get us back in line ... :-)

How am *I* keeping anyone in suspense?

It is Ashna who is! She is free to tell anytime to anyone who wrote, "What Katy Did?" It is all in the library of Akashic Records, on the web and google!

RR

[quote="Pravin Kumar"][b][size=18][/size]

Dada,

Since I have lots of hair on my head you do not have them. Keeping others in suspense requires lot of hair pulling?

Pravin Kumar
[/b][/quote]

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:34 am

Gosh darnit.....Rohiniji, wot happened to our little secret :( Btw i think i am more astonished at you knowing who this is  than anything else...lol. I mean..i am not  a teeny bopper myself but i hardly expected someone outside of India, to know so quickly who she is. Are you a fan of impossible missions??? :)
 Other day while at the bank, this elder Sardar(abt 60 yrs old) approached me and started talking to me....he asked for my phone number etc etc..i didn't hesitate and gave my number to him...i felt he might be alone, without family, i i've never done that in my life....hmm i figured he's not hitting on me as i am a child infront of him...and he thought me to be abt 18..and i didn't reveal the truth...anyhow, he had this look in his eyes...and tears rolled down...i wondered why he stared at me so....why he wanted to talk to someone he doesn't know. Upon calling me, he revealed to me that he has never married becus his lover left him 35 years ago...and that he couldn't stop staring at me becus i looked just like her. Now tears rolled down my eyes..i could feel the hurt in his voice. Anyway, i wondered why he never married...wot kept him single...how he remained this way, alone, for life. I quickly wanted to know his time of birth....it's a wonderment and something we can all learn, as he is abt 60...and has lived alone all his life......wot planets...wot configs make one do such a thing....!!!
 So i ask abt certain people to find out wot makes a person a certain way...i really don't think the celebrity is any better off than me or you....i asked abt this girl's chart only becus not only is she a great humble person, but the one wish she had as a child, she got....and it has nothin to do with career....so being a lover of love, i just had to ask abt her.
 Hope you understand my "whys" :)

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:20 am

Dear Ashna,

You are very fortunate to have had that experience and we are fortunate that you could trust all of us to share that and stretch our horizons a bit more. Which is essentially what you had been doing since you arrived here, dear :-) Poking here, prodding there, challenging at times, then placating and then showing your depth and through all this, hopefully growing yourself as well :-)

I was saddened to hear about the old friend of yours. As I kept reading it, the hammer in my head kept repeating: But love lost is really love recognized! Most people go through life, finding and meeting and celebrating love and then in two or three four years? POOF! I hope Katy fares better, I really wish so!

When love is (lost), one feels sad, cheated and then alone and even lonely. That is how each Mother feels when the child has grown, left home and seems to need Her no more! After some lamenting and self-pity, Mother rises and finds that there are many more children, maybe not hers biologically, but who need her love and care. She would never be able to love them like she did her first-born, but the love is pure and genuine and complete.

The tripod of love has three prongs: the first, the fourth and the seventh! It is in the nadir zone as opposed to the visible where it springs from, the 4th, the house that we take as the mother and sukha and security and which Raman rightly calls as associated with our affectional state, not just our ability to connect but also from a positive affective state. Love can only radiate from a full container and not one which is empty or partially empty and still waiting to be filled and to feel complete.

The other two, first and seventh are partly hidden, partly revealed and therefore would need to be perceived as well as expressed. Lot of very loving individuals are unhappy and continue to crave for love because the first and seventh are not balanced or strong. For some of the profession where true loving and caring is essential, the fourth must be full and the first and seventh strong enough to perceive as well as express.

Read about the canadian scientist who used to work for Department of Health under Government of Canada, lost his entire family in the Air India Disaster in the mid 80s, left alone -- he returned to India (Kakinada) and started a school, then an eye hospital in South India and even if no one on this forum may know or have heard of him, THAT is what I call TRUE LOVE! I do not have Dr. Sankurathri's birthchart but I bet he has a very strong 4th house, a very full 4th house! I suppose most missionaries must have that too, just hazarding a guess!

http://www.cbc.ca/correspondent/feature_050313.html

Rohiniranjan

[quote="Ashna"]Gosh darnit.....Rohiniji, wot happened to our little secret :( Btw i think i am more astonished at you knowing who this is  than anything else...lol. I mean..i am not  a teeny bopper myself but i hardly expected someone outside of India, to know so quickly who she is. Are you a fan of impossible missions??? :)
 Other day while at the bank, this elder Sardar(abt 60 yrs old) approached me and started talking to me....he asked for my phone number etc etc..i didn't hesitate and gave my number to him...i felt he might be alone, without family, i i've never done that in my life....hmm i figured he's not hitting on me as i am a child infront of him...and he thought me to be abt 18..and i didn't reveal the truth...anyhow, he had this look in his eyes...and tears rolled down...i wondered why he stared at me so....why he wanted to talk to someone he doesn't know. Upon calling me, he revealed to me that he has never married becus his lover left him 35 years ago...and that he couldn't stop staring at me becus i looked just like her. Now tears rolled down my eyes..i could feel the hurt in his voice. Anyway, i wondered why he never married...wot kept him single...how he remained this way, alone, for life. I quickly wanted to know his time of birth....it's a wonderment and something we can all learn, as he is abt 60...and has lived alone all his life......wot planets...wot configs make one do such a thing....!!!
 So i ask abt certain people to find out wot makes a person a certain way...i really don't think the celebrity is any better off than me or you....i asked abt this girl's chart only becus not only is she a great humble person, but the one wish she had as a child, she got....and it has nothin to do with career....so being a lover of love, i just had to ask abt her.
 Hope you understand my "whys" :)[/quote]

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:19 am

Hi Rohiniji,
 Thanks for the reply..also the article was very touching. Indeed life's purpose becomes more clear when you've lost everything. When such things happen in life, you start living for others...and their smiles become ur smiles.
I know this personally. As Oprah says it best, "in giving thy self, you find thyself". Thanks again for sharing the article and ur precious thoughts on this. God bless

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:52 pm

!!!!!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”