Astrological query - very imp. plz help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pk

Astrological query - very imp. plz help

Post by pk » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:54 pm

Could someone tell why I am having problems in my marital life:
My detail: DOB: 22 - Dec - 1978
BTime: 8:07am
BPlace: Pune, Maharashtra, India

Wife's details: DOB: 04 Aug 1981
Btime : 03 Hrs.-03 Min.
Bcity : PUNE, Maharashtra, INDIA

we are on the verge of divorse, which I really dont want. Someone told me I have gemini in my 7th house, which is bad in marital life. plz help.

Mr PK 's query about the present affairs in maritan life

Post by 24747467 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:45 pm

If Ur wife's time of birth is 3.03 am U both have the star Uttaram but in different house but  proper. U both running sade sath saturn.Hence the present difference of opinion and also Ur Jupiter is in 8th from lagna exalted gives a superior and arrrogant feeling. The best point in Ur horoscope is U have sama saptha lagna. It is only great and strange difference of opoinion that gives the current status of misunderstanding. If U can only adjust with the time and after 22.11.2007 the situation will improve well and U both will come to an understanding.
In Ur horoscope mercury is bad and 7th house is Gemini whose lord Mercury is in 12th and it is bad for marriage generally.Sama dasa will be running always .But I pray to God for U both.

Sorry I cannot predict  more than this.

Parthasarathy
Parthasarathy

pk

Parthasarathy, Thanks for the reply

Post by pk » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:57 pm

Could you please help me understand few more things?

1. Is it that all the problem I am having is because of my chart?
2. Will I ever be happy? Or is it we are going to end up separating?
3. What is sama dasa?

Please help.

jaygokul

avoid divorce

Post by jaygokul » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:00 am

to avoid divorce plz marry with same person twice it will be happy married life therafter.at the same time you should change your stubbornness.......
Dr.Jayant Kulkarni(india).

pk query regarding sama dasa

Post by 24747467 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:01 am

Mr.PK    Sama Dasa means  that both are in the same Star with the result for Star Uttara the lord is Sun. after Sun dasa, Chandra,Mars and Rahu will follow for both in the same order though may be period a little less more and the good and bad results due to that U both get the same at the same time.
As Mr Jaygokul said  U shred Ur stubbornness. Ofcourse Ur chart is little bad compared to her.  After 16/22-11-07 situation may change. The sama saptha lagana i.e her lagna is 7th to Ur Lagna.  That is the good catalyst to offset the poor compatibility of the two charts.  

Parthasarathy
Parthasarathy

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”