Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:42 pm

Name :dhavishta jyotee ramdharee
date of birth:13 may 1982
time of birth: 14 50
place of birth:Mauritius
current palce:delhi,india

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:58 pm

Name :dhavishta jyotee ramdharee
date of birth:13 may 1982
time of birth: 14 50
place of birth:Mauritius
current palce:delhi,india

There are conjunction of Mars and Saturn in the Virgo,this house related to recover money through banking relations, This  aspect  can  be  good;  it  depends  on  other  aspects  in  the comparison. Mars stimulates ambition and the  progressive instinct  in Saturn.   Saturn's  caution  restrains  Mars's  tendency  to  act  too quickly, impulsively or without sufficient forethought or preparation.If the positive and  best sides  of these  two planets  are expressed, this aspect induces cooperation and working for a common goal.  SATURN teaches a lesson or puts a brake upon the personal  expression denoted by any planet it aspects by conjunction. In this case, Saturn in  some way restricts or limits  Mars's activities  and Mars  may have  to set aside many personal aims or projects, temporarily, if not permanently, or as long as the association would last.  Mars can  be irritating  to the cautious, practical Saturn, since Mars  wants action  speedily and hates to wait for results. Saturn puts much  responsibility upon  Mars and, if Mars is equal to it, Saturn will bring out Mars's  progressive and enterprising  instincts.  It  can prove  to be  a challenge  which helps Mars to progress and succeed. Mars stimulates self-confidence in Saturn  and  thus  helps  Saturn  to  resist discouragement  and build greater security. Mars rises to emergencies, helping Saturn solve many problems. Mars, you may often have to wait for the slower Saturn. This will try your patience or give you occasional  periods of  anxiety. In marriage this aspect is a point in favor of endurance.   SATURN always  binds.
Last edited by astrobhadauria on Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:27 pm

Is the message above a reading?for whom is it?there has not been a name mentioned.

regards,
dhav

danrembrandt

Post by danrembrandt » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:58 am

astrobhadauria wrote:The Triangle of Money is 2nd,6th,and 10th house.these three house indicate the money fields.I am giving here predictions of Stars,with Saturn,in this triangle.
Saturn+Sun+Moon=Work in political or government base,but journey is must.there are a bad relation with father to other woman.After birth there are changing in living place.
Saturn+Sun+Mars=Much temper in the nature of father,technical works,work in the police or army,or in the medical department,luck rise in the age of 30th year,also work in the atom energy department.If there are combination from Jupiter,there are elder post in the department.
Saturn+Sun+Mercury=Much land with father,money after 30th year age,work in government,work like a clerk,more blessing through divines power.
Saturn+Sun+Jupiter=work in the consultancy department of government,like planning and land planning.
Saturn+Sun+Venus=Building and money through father,work in the gold or in the silk related works,if female there are much money and ornaments in life.
Saturn+Sun+Rahu=work in media,related to government.
Saturn+Sun+Ketu=Prize through government,work in the judicial services,writing and making order for the laws etc.
DEAR SIR,I AM CONFUSED.DOES THIS MEAN SATURN IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY EARNING POWER? RESPECTFULLY,DAN

pravinfarad

Please tell me about myself

Post by pravinfarad » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi,
My Name is Pravin
Birthdate is 26/04/1979
Birth place : Panvel - Raigadh (Maharashtra) [ 18 58' 48 N ; 73 6' 0 E ]
Currently Living : Mumbai

IMR_GAURAV

Post by IMR_GAURAV » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Name :GAURAV MISHRA
date of birth:17 MARCH 1983
time of birth: 17:45
place of birth:ALLAHABAD
current palce:GHAZIABAD

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:41 am

IMR_GAURAV wrote:Name :GAURAV MISHRA
date of birth:17 MARCH 1983
time of birth: 17:45
place of birth:ALLAHABAD
current palce:GHAZIABAD
Dear,
Your kundali saying more about your self:-
In present time Saturn+Ketu are going to make desire to work with-
Saturn+ketu=working like a helper in government departs when Saturn is work,ketu is helper.
Saturn is making time gochar by birth time Moon,Saturn is work and Moon is traveling,work by traveling.
Saturn+birth time Venus=going to collect money,going to make house,and going to make marriage or affair.
these points are going from 22nd July 2007.
by the birth time stars your money area calculated by 2,6,and 10th house,the lord of 2nd in the friendship sector,the lord of 6th in the sector of personal contract and lord of 10th in the social contract.means you have talents to make money by the contract with friendship,personal,and social.
friendship means the life mate,and communications work with others,those are really,attached with you.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:49 am

danrembrandt wrote:
astrobhadauria wrote:The Triangle of Money is 2nd,6th,and 10th house.these three house indicate the money fields.I am giving here predictions of Stars,with Saturn,in this triangle.
Saturn+Sun+Moon=Work in political or government base,but journey is must.there are a bad relation with father to other woman.After birth there are changing in living place.
Saturn+Sun+Mars=Much temper in the nature of father,technical works,work in the police or army,or in the medical department,luck rise in the age of 30th year,also work in the atom energy department.If there are combination from Jupiter,there are elder post in the department.
Saturn+Sun+Mercury=Much land with father,money after 30th year age,work in government,work like a clerk,more blessing through divines power.
Saturn+Sun+Jupiter=work in the consultancy department of government,like planning and land planning.
Saturn+Sun+Venus=Building and money through father,work in the gold or in the silk related works,if female there are much money and ornaments in life.
Saturn+Sun+Rahu=work in media,related to government.
Saturn+Sun+Ketu=Prize through government,work in the judicial services,writing and making order for the laws etc.
DEAR SIR,I AM CONFUSED.DOES THIS MEAN SATURN IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY EARNING POWER? RESPECTFULLY,DAN
"Saturn" is the star of karma, and there are three types of karmas,like,by mind,by talk,and by body work,we can say by Vedic theory -"manasa,vacha,and karmana",karma is must to make money,you know that "no fortune without Moon",it is by mind and we can say "Mansa",and second is by talk or "Vacha",there are eleven meanings of Vacha,(You can read all in the wikipeadia,as karma artical that written by me in hindi).
thanks for your comments.

astrobhadauria

Re: Please tell me about myself

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:12 am

pravinfarad wrote:Hi,
My Name is Pravin
Birthdate is 26/04/1979
Dear,
In your birth chart,the Mercury is most powerful star and Pluto is very weak star.in the area of signs,the Arise is powerful and Cancer is weak,and in the area of Houses,12th house is more powerful and 7th house is very weak.
If Mercury is powerful and Pluto is weak then only can make money by teaching,not by practical work,like (Mercury+Pluto=Computer).
If Aires is Powerful and Cancer is weak then not work in the Home town.
If 12th house is powerful and 7th is weak then not work with relational contract ,work out side from native place.
Work related to Mercury are-
Travel agencies, writing, youth-oriented students, oral transactions, contracts, mental activities and abilities, speaking, teaching, printing, shooting the breeze, bookbinders, graphologists, canvassers, stenographers, bank tellers, analytical chemists, bus drivers, osteopaths, book editors, messengers, shipping and receiving clerks, mailmen, food checkers, cab drivers, elevator operators, railroad men, solicitors, animal trainers, computer programmers/operators, librarians, inspectors, lecturers optometrists, interpreters, reporters, typesetters, navigators, travel agents. Constant use of intelligence in solving problems, speedy writing down of thoughts, and the ability to impart information to others.

astrobhadauria

Re: Ramendra Singh Bhadauria need your help

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:26 am

sachinsharma wrote:Dear  Ramendra Singh Bhadauria ,

Just joined this forum.

Am very keen to understand my vedic reading..

Would appreciate very much if you could spare some time to share my reading. Curruntly I am suffering from Financial & job problem.

My details :

DOB : 27-AUG-1983@ 09:50pm - Night

Place : Bareilly(U.P.)
Male

Thank you  in advance
Dear,
In your birth chart Venus is powerful star and Saturn is weak,Sagittarius's power is good and Pis, is weak,5th house is powerful and 9th house is weak.
If Venus is powerful that means the works are related to Venus-
Social relations, artistry, culture, beauty, friendship, dancing, perfumes, cosmetics, fashion, jewelry, good taste, comforts, refinements, music, love, social matters, decorator, confectioner, beautician, receptionist, milliner, designer, ceramic engineer, haberdasher, commercial artist, cosmetician, beauty spa operator, dressmaker, wigmaker, florist, occupational therapist, singer. Needs companionship to satisfy a strong social urge. Good eye and ear for harmony and tonal quality, deep appreciation for music and art, love of color combinations and forms, neatness and attractiveness of plans or designs on paper or in proper lettering.you need to expand your experiences. You have felt limited in the affairs of this house in previous lifetimes, so you now need to explore many of the areas governed by this house. Don't overexpand.
Entertainment, stocks, bonds, speculation, creative efforts, youth-oriented ventures, children, romance, educational institutions, hobbies, games, sports, amusements, vacations, play, actor, musician, athlete, recreation director, choreographer, sports photographer, obstetrician, arts and crafts workers, securities salesmen, hobby and game manufacturers, bowling alley operator, child psychologist. An attraction to where creativity is expressed - places of pleasure, entertainment, amusement, presentation of fine arts, films or drama, sports and recreational areas, hobbies, children and youth activities, school, stock market and speculation.

danrembrandt

SATURN IN MY CHART

Post by danrembrandt » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:10 am

DEAR RAMENDRA ASTROBHADAURIA,THANK YOU FOR ANSWEING MY QUESTION.ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAID THAT THERE IS NO FORTUNE WITHOUT MOON DOES THIS MEAN I SHOULD UE RAINBOW MOONSTONE ,PEARL OR BLUE SAPPHIRE AS A GEM? SINCERE THANKS, DAN   dob is      august 3,1950  5:23 a.m. chicago ,illinois usa

palmc

Post by palmc » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:00 am

hi, my name is pauline mckenzie
july 28/79
dont know what time i was born, but
i was born in La Ronge, Sasakatchewan, Canada.
now i live in Stanley Mission,sask. :)

pravinfarad

Re: Please tell me about myself

Post by pravinfarad » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:24 pm

astrobhadauria wrote:
pravinfarad wrote:Hi,
My Name is Pravin
Birthdate is 26/04/1979
Dear,
In your birth chart,the Mercury is most powerful star and Pluto is very weak star.in the area of signs,the Arise is powerful and Cancer is weak,and in the area of Houses,12th house is more powerful and 7th house is very weak.
If Mercury is powerful and Pluto is weak then only can make money by teaching,not by practical work,like (Mercury+Pluto=Computer).
If Aires is Powerful and Cancer is weak then not work in the Home town.
If 12th house is powerful and 7th is weak then not work with relational contract ,work out side from native place.
Work related to Mercury are-
Travel agencies, writing, youth-oriented students, oral transactions, contracts, mental activities and abilities, speaking, teaching, printing, shooting the breeze, bookbinders, graphologists, canvassers, stenographers, bank tellers, analytical chemists, bus drivers, osteopaths, book editors, messengers, shipping and receiving clerks, mailmen, food checkers, cab drivers, elevator operators, railroad men, solicitors, animal trainers, computer programmers/operators, librarians, inspectors, lecturers optometrists, interpreters, reporters, typesetters, navigators, travel agents. Constant use of intelligence in solving problems, speedy writing down of thoughts, and the ability to impart information to others.
Hi, I am not getting exactly . I will tell myself first. I am Telecom Engineer earning handsome salary. But then also I am not able to save money. WHY ?
Also in future  I want to be become Manager, VP etc. want to have 4 wheeler, bulk bank balance etc? will I get all these ? Please reply me. :)

Ranjit222

Post by Ranjit222 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:22 pm

Dear Ramendra Singh Bhadauria,

My name is Ranjeet Verma

Date of Birth is 22nd feb. 1970

Time of Birth : 7:30 AM in South Delhi

Right now i am in South Delhi only

tell me about my source of money generation i believe hugely on your calculation

astrobhadauria

Re: SATURN IN MY CHART

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:46 pm

danrembrandt wrote:DEAR RAMENDRA ASTROBHADAURIA,THANK YOU FOR ANSWEING MY QUESTION.ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAID THAT THERE IS NO FORTUNE WITHOUT MOON DOES THIS MEAN I SHOULD UE RAINBOW MOONSTONE ,PEARL OR BLUE SAPPHIRE AS A GEM? SINCERE THANKS, DAN   dob is      august 3,1950  5:23 a.m. chicago ,illinois usa
Dear
In your birth chart,Saturn+Mercury are saying something about your physical wealth.there are opposition with above stars with Mars,Jupiter and Venus.Jupiter giving  retrograde results with all of above.
Saturn is the star of karmas,and Mercury helping Saturn,and we can call this combinations like a estimator,and works related to estimating metrical things.The second house related to physical wealth,and here Leo is head of this house,meaning of Leo,you can find with many places of astrological fields.like Leo related to you feel a need for personal development and you are using the positive qualities of your money sign in the affairs of this house, you will feel a deep sense of inner peace and contentment.The Best qualityof this sign is Kindness and Worst quality is Domination also we can say about Thought series is Will.
The lord of this house is Sun and place of this star in the house of private sector,also you can think where limits of Sun ends then Saturn starts karmas relations with you,this house covered by Saturn and Mercury,Saturn is night and Sun is day,Mercury is the game of round balls,it means your mind covering by night games,you like gambling and amusements in your personal life,the opposite star is Mars,and Mars is describing your life with second partner,the living area describing by Libra that is business area,Venus with Mars,and supported by Jupiter (retrograde),it is good,for you,if this Jupiter make simple,then your living of native place can destroyed by this Mars,Moon is the symbol of mind,and covered by paranormal thoughts.
We can advise you,for batter life and rich living kindly use "white Sapphire",it is best for you.at present you are going to get a new job,there are many friends are going to make helps with you,and there are chances to cover a  land or property with in the time of Saturn.
There are chances for new introduction with a women,and some relation's helps going to on with you,this time is up to 8th April 2008.
Kindly save your life,this time is going to make some unwanted creativity by your own try.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”