Will I conceive this year?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sneha171

Will I conceive this year?

Post by sneha171 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:21 am

My birth details are given below:

Date: 17-01-1981

Time: 2:47 PM

Place: Bangalore, India

My husband’s birth details are also given

Date: 18-01-1980

Time: 1:30 PM

Place: Chennai, India

Could you please tell me whether I will have a child in 2008? Could you also let me know that if a child is born next year(2009), Jupiter being in Capricorn will not be favorable for the baby? Is this true?

I would be very grateful if you could reply to me.

Thanks and Regards

SR

avam46

Birth of Child

Post by avam46 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Hello Sneha,
It is always good to see the positive side of things however being aware of the
likely problems one could encounter. In your case, the Dasa running is Jupiter-Saturn upto May 2009.Both these planets are influencing the 5th House in Rasi and Saptamsa and therefore could give you Children.But the occupancy of the 8th Lord Jupiter[Karaka Bhava Nasya possibility] along with Saturn in the 5th which also happens to be the Beeja Kshetra could give you problems and also delays.Remember delay is different from denial.
Now dont get discouraged or worked up or worry as there is the Lord in Heaven always willing to help you.
Please therefore utter the Santana Gopala Mantram 12 times daily,starting from this Monday morning after invoking Lord Ganesha with lot of devotion and sincerity. If you could possibly observe vrat on Monday it would be fine.
Forewarned is forearmed, and prayers always help.
Ofcourse we also have excellent Doctors.
Also let me know the date of your marriage and reconfirm your birth star is Mrigasira 1st Pada.
My best wishes to you and your Husband, and may the Lord fulfill all your wishes.
Om sri Sai Ram
Amarnath

Astroameya

Progeny

Post by Astroameya » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:12 am

Your birth start: Mrigashira 1, your husand's UAshada 4

Date of marriage is necessary along with names of parents, no. of brothers-sisters for both.

If you want to help....you are welcome to do it here.

If you want linkexchange....use proper forum and put up link back to us.

If you want adds...please contact admin for rates.

Rhutobello
Site admin

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”