Rishi need help sir..no one seems to help me

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

shl153

Rishi need help sir..no one seems to help me

Post by shl153 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:57 pm

asfs
Last edited by shl153 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:42 pm

I am not Astrologer....but I will give you some advices that will work instantly.

First of all, we respect every Religion, so the fact you are Muslim will not prevent you from anything, we are just looking at the request to see if there is anything we can help with.
If not, We don't post "we have no help" because that might prevent other to step in, the request will rather stay empty, but as said...has nothing to do with race or Religion.

When 2 people live together they learn each other.
A good relationship has to build on mutual respect and hopefully love.
If one of the part, loose the respect and love for the other part, it is always best that a divorce happen.

This will give both part the option to seek out new partners, which might bring a happier life to them both.

If you love you wife, then I can understand that it hurt, but she have chosen to leave you...you better respect that and try to get back on track...don't go around and have dreams about her...accept it and start concentrate about your work and life.

If it is your pride that is hurt, then forget it, there is lots of other who have experienced the same...concentrate about your life and you will soon get new options.

You yourself is the only one who can change your own life.
If you don't put it up as an task, then you will only go deeper and deeper in despair, which lead to negative signals to your surroundings and you will have a hard time to find someone who want to share your future with you.

The star might give you prediction on what you can become...but if you yourself don't work for it...then it will never happen.

Life gives many "setbacks" to us all, that is our lessons.
It is our task to defeat those setbacks and grow and that can only be done by putting up goals and let thing that can't be changed go.

I wish you good luck, life is a struggle for many of us, and I am sure there are millions who have it worse then us 2..so you just find your focus, and go on!!

shl153

Post by shl153 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:22 am

thank you so much for the kind words..But sir some astrologer had predicted that this marraiage will last for a long time and it is not she that left me but i left her...She was a manglik though so i am so worried that that will impact my life as i was a single man when i married her and i even did not have a marraiage/engagement broken
Last edited by shl153 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:11 pm

YEA!!!, BUT that is what I tells you....neither you, nor your earlier wife is Robots....You both have free will.....your wife has used hers "WILL" to to go out of a marriage....which was predicted to last much longer....You must use your free "WILL" to get back on track and create a new future for yourself.

The only bad impact this divorce has, IS if you go around thinking it will have a bad impact, then you will fulfil your own fear, and suffer for it.

Nothing can bring your marriage back, so stop being desperate, you create your own future, use your brain for positive thoughts, and you will se your next marriage last much longer!

Good luck.....if any Astrologer have anything to ad, they will do so here, but You start your turnaround NOW! :)

avam46

Post by avam46 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:48 am

Dear Mr.Murtuza
While I am sorry none of the members could respond to you earlier perhaps because
of  preoccupation, please be rest assured that on this Astrology forum, caste creed or religion has no role to play. It is a forum for learning.
Now coming to your vedic Astrology Chart, you were born in Uttarabhadrapad Nakshatr.
Here are some basic observation in your chart.
You have Kalaamrit Yog[KAY] in your chart where all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and
Ketu, and Rahu Ketu is 6-12 axis.Since the Lagn is situated outside the Rahu-Ketu axis, the effect of KAY will be milder but still exists. This will give you mental unrest besides health problems, and some problem in finances which you will overcome. People with such configuration tend to turn spiritual after age of 43.
Then let us have a look at the Transits. You have Sade Sath due to the Transit of Saturn now
In Leo.This adds to your mental unrest.Luckily the Natal Jupiter is placed in Leo giving you the ability to /withstandovercome the problems.The moon is situated in 11th House or House of gains which is advesely affected.
Let us have a look at the comatability between your Horoscope and that of your ex-wife. As per Kuta System the score is 10 which is considered very poor. This marriage had to take place
and the Mon-Sun, Venus-Mars, Lagna-Lagna between yours and that of your ex is not good.Ketu in your 12th house and Mars in her 12th House is again not a god placement at all. Your 7th lord is inflicted by malefic planets in your Rasi chart. Your Venus is in Gandantha Nakshara. These are a few unbalances in your chart, and Divorce was inevitable. I think you should start seeing the positive side of things.
I find that you are running Rahu Dasa which was responsible for the break up. This Dasa will end
In August end and thereafter you will be running the Jupiter Dasa till end August 2024 which is definitely better. Since Jupiter is sitting in the Badhaka House,the results will come a little late
but you need to persue and will eventually be successful.
Now that you are aware,what you require to do is to charge yourself up. Pray to the Almighty to give you the strength and you will turn victorious.Have confidence in yourself. You are a capable guy.
Cheer up.
Avam

gaonkarswapnil

GUN MILAP

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:54 pm

according to your given details u r and u r ex wife

the match was not good astrologically

match making software showed that u r guna or points were less than 18

ok now thats the past forget it think positive

all the best wish u find the best life partner soon

bye

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Rishi need help sir..no one seems to help me

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:45 pm

shl153 wrote:Sir twice i have put up my question on this forum but i seem to have lost my posts as well..please help me sir
No one seems to help me..is it because i am a muslim
i need help desperately coz i cannot even eat thinking about the reason why my marraige went wrong
it was so fine in India but since she came to america things began to become from bad to worse...she became so insecure about everything
I brought her to India and we divorced..Now i cannot work nor sleep
things are very hazy need help sir
i have repeatedly asked for help in this forum so many times
but no one has helped me
I want help in knowing what will be my life since coz things have changed
Will this breakup have a bad influence on my life
I have had to struggle so much in life that now i am tired

This is my profile
Name:- MURTUZA MANSOORALI SAYANI DOB: 29 july 1968 Time of birth : 12:56 pm Place of Birth:- Bombay(mumbai) India I would like to know what will be my life like in terms of health, wealth and marriage. I was married and got divorced in 8 months...The bride was a manglik and our guns did not meet the standard requirements.Her name was Shabina Noormahomed Laljee date of birth 15 march 1971,time of birth 03.45 am at mumbai(bombay)india

what does my future hold for me.I am currently staying in new york
k and am a wholesaler of phone cards.I drive the whole day 6 days a week and that took it's toll on my marriage as my wife constantly feared my safety... Now what is my future like Looks very bleek please advice

Hello,

I will get back to you within a week, if you are still on the board.

RishiRahul

shl153

kuta system..analysis

Post by shl153 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:08 pm

sir what is kuta system and how is it so low..if someone can explain here..please
Last edited by shl153 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shl153

thanks sir

Post by shl153 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 pm

i will be waiting sir.
Last edited by shl153 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shl153

Post by shl153 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:21 pm

please sir, guide what us kuta system and how was ours???????????????
what is the difference between gun match and kuuta(koota) match)
Last edited by shl153 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:44 pm

Dear Friend,

You say no one wants to help you. Are you sure?

RishiRahul

shl153

no sir..many tried

Post by shl153 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm

saxd
Last edited by shl153 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ronitpf

hi sir,

Post by ronitpf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:45 pm

still wanting to know what is kuta system and how do i get mine and my ex husbands checked here??????please someone reply

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”