Reading request for Mental Disorder

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ria

Reading request for Mental Disorder

Post by ria » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Dear members,

Hoping to get a reading of this guy whose proposal i have been considering since few months. While he had agreed for marriage initially, the proposal was pending on his astrologer's advice to wait till May. Now, he has expressed his inability to get married at present as he is suffering from Paranoid Schizoprenia. He said it is in the initial stages and it is recoverable and he is under medication. His details:

DOB: 8th March 1971
Time: 14:35
Place:Mumbai

He has told me that he would reconsider my proposal once he is cured. What are his chances of getting cured fully? Does his horoscope show a normal married life?

regards

avam46

Mental Disorder case-Solution

Post by avam46 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Hello Ria,
I have examined the Horoscope of the person. In my humble opinion,you should think twice before entering into marital tie
with this person unless there are other compelling reasons.
The second House Cancer Housing the Moon is aspected by malific planet for Gemini Asc Ketu besides Mars.Now this is likely to cause psychological problems, depression, inferiority complex,varying moods.Luckily there is Jupiter Aspecting Cancer trying
to help the situation.
The Karka for Marriage,Venus in the 8th House aspecting Rahu and Saturn does not auger well more so in the 8th House.
Lord of 7th Jupiter is in the 6th House which is not welcome.
Lagna Lord Mercury of Navamsa is again in the 12th House of destruction along with 3rd house Lord Sun and 6th House Lord
Mars again does not auger well for married life.
The Mars is sitting in the 7th House of Jupiter causing slight Dosha.
The second Lord from UL Venus is badly placed in 8th with Rahu.
The second House of Finances show fluctuating Fortunes, though he is from a good family.
I have only highlighted a few to show that the married life may not be very smooth.
In case you still would like to make a try, please do send your birth details to check the
other aspects vis-a-vis his Horoscope.
Please do not think I am discouraging you but this is what his horoscope reveals.
Forewarned is forearmed and that is where Astrology really helps.
Hope you take this in the right perespective.
Om sri Sai Ram
Amarnath

projenator

Nice analysis

Post by projenator » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 pm

nice analysis

ria

thanks

Post by ria » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:03 am

Thanks Amarnath, for your detailed analysis. Yes, I do have compelling reasons for still considering this proposal. Im nearing 40, and under too much pressure from all sides. I badly need a roof over my head as I have started feeling like a burden in my parents home. Though I can afford to buy my own house, I cannot stay alone. Im too scared of loneliness. Me and my parents have tried our best to find a suitable match, but have failed. Even in these last 6 months, I have been considering other proposals, but nothing has clicked so far. Im willing to do whatever remedies possible to make this marriage work.

My own horoscope is not devoid of doshas. Lord of my 7th house (mer) is in the 8th  along with ven , mar and combust with sun.  Doesn’t it mean that I will marry someone who is having health problems ?? Also, doesn’t it mean that my married life will not be smooth ?? So, can I run away from my destiny??? Please do analyse my chart and let me know what you feel about our compatibility and my future..

DOB : 1st August 1968, Time : 4.17 pm. Place: Trichur, Kerala.

Thanks

avam46

Mental Disorder

Post by avam46 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:36 am

Thanks Projenator for the compliments.
Ria, I shall get back to you during weekend.
But do pray.God surely loves you. I find prayers
give excellent results.Dont you agree?
Cheer up!
Will get back.
Amarnath

avam46

Mental Problem and marriage

Post by avam46 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:04 am

Hello Ria,
Hello there.
Reverting to you mail of 18th,
You seem to be well aware that your 7th Lord is in 8th,afflicted by 12th Lord Mars,as also Rahu, the combination of Sun with Mars,affliction of Venus,Rahu being in 4th House of General Happiness,nevertheless
it looks like your Love for him is strong. Love can conquer mountains, and in Gandharva Vivaha, you are perhaps aware that no matching need be done when there is no other selfish motive than genuine Love in marriage. The Love factor has to be really strong.The Ascendants being 7th from each other, your Sun conjuncting his moon are
added factors, the Upapadas are again 7th from each other which reinforce your love.
I can only suggest that you should fast on Thurstdays from sun rise to sunset after praying to Lord Vigneswara and Lord Guru ,and on Saturdays utter the Hanuman Chalisa to appease the
Great Lord Hanuman to take care of the effects of the Sani Bhagwan.
I see that marriage is also on the anvil . I wish you the very best .
Om sri Sai Ram,

ria

thank

Post by ria » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:25 am

Thanks Amarnath. This msg gives me some hope. Im learning astrology through this and other sites and have gained some knowledge.

To clarify, No, im not in love with this guy. Though i have known him for a long time, I have not developed any strong feelings for him. It is more of a Need based relation. Im desperate to get married and that is the only reason why im still with him. Due to my age, choices are limited for me. But, im definitely fond of him and I know its the same with him. I have loved in the past (my history is available on different pages in the same site) and know the difference.

Thanks again for your analysis.

projenator

Post by projenator » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Ria,
     would like to add my two cents, try to control your temper, harsh speech and passion if possible, listen and think more, that's where you can use free will, wouldn't you agree ?

regards,

Proj

ria

Post by ria » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:59 am

Thanks Proj. Yeah, my temper and sharp tongue are my biggest negative traits. Im trying to control it.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”