Marriage Delayed or Denied ? PLEASE HELP!

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

life2007

Marriage Delayed or Denied ? PLEASE HELP!

Post by life2007 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:09 pm

Respected Rishiji and others,

I am desperately looking for solutions regarding marriage of my dearest friend who is the only one who is left out in the group.

He has all the required qualites in him, looking quite handsome and actually deserves a good looking noble wife. Ofcourse this is our wish, if only wishes can be true!!!

Coming straight to the point, here are his below details. Though he is apparently silent, it seems non-stability of his career could be one of the reason (financial insecurity) which is forcing his mind in negatisim regarding marriage. The real fact remains, he is very hard working and is above average middle class family.

There is definitely some mystery with this guy. At one point, he aims to be a millionare and has a perfect plan to work hard, the next moment, he goes spiritual and appears to have least interest in materilasim.

DOB: 30th  December, 1972

TOB:  11:19 AM

POB:  Kollengode, Palghat Dist, Kerala

Lat : 010:36 N,  Long: 076:42 E

Lagna Chart Details:

House
1st       (Blank)
2nd      (Blank)
3rd      (Blank)
4th       (Saturn)
5th      (Ketu)
6th      (Blank)
7th      (Blank)
8th      (Blank)
9th      (Moon)
10th    (Mars, Mercury, Venus)
11th    (Jupiter, Sun, Rahu)
12th    (Blank)

I hope Rishiji or others would spend some of their valuable time for their valuable advices or remedy in case of any problem in his chart. Time is running out and we want to see him settled.

I would also be grateful if along with the above matter, some insights about his career is given, I am sure both of these issues are inter-connected.

Thanks

Jeet

life2007

Post by life2007 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:41 am

Rishi Rahulji

PLEASE DELETE MY POST AS THERE IS NO SINGLE REPLY FROM YOU OR OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS.

MAY BE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO EXPRESS CLEARLY.

THANKS

Jeet

life2007

Post by life2007 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:02 pm

Dear Rishiji

As per your advise under the "300 combinations of Yoga"  I am giving you reminder.

I do not know whether I should be giving the reminder as of now, but thought to do the same. Hope you dont mind

Thanks

Regards

Jeet

life2007

Post by life2007 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:01 am

Dear Rishi Rahulji,

I hope I am not wrong in sending this reminder. Actually I am not aware at what intervals should I send the reminders as advised by you.

I know you said you are busy touring these days. Neverthelss, I thought I should remind you as I am very keen to hear from you, in fact 'desperate' word could be better.

Thank you

Regards

Jeet

life2007

Post by life2007 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:35 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Life2007,

I have it mind to reply to your request  posted in the Reading forum and I will reply there in time, but there only. Presently I am busy moving to the U.S.A and Canada on the 14th. Nov for 2 months. Therefore expect me busy for the next few days. If you would just give me a reminder in the reading forum post about it, I would not forget.

I expect you to carry on the technical conversation with Hemalji having a good knowledge on this subject. I will participate in it as I am now.

RishiRahul

Respected Rishi Rahul Ji.....

I know you are a noble soul, you dont get upset easily and hence I thought of sending another reminder for the above....... :)

Please Please Rahul Ji..... I eagerly look forward to your anaylsis with special attention to career and marriage.

Thanks

Regards

Jeet

life2007

Post by life2007 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:46 pm

Respected Rishi Rahulji

Hope you are not too busy at this moment.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do spend some of your valuable time for the analysis of this chart.

Thank you

Regards

Jeet

life2007

Re: Marriage Delayed or Denied ? PLEASE HELP!

Post by life2007 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:52 am

Rishi Rahulji

I request you to kindly please look at the below chart.

You had promised me to help me earlier. I do not know if I have committed any mistake or wrote which was not quite good, however, I am sorry if I have done so.

Please help

Thanks

Jeet

life2007 wrote:Respected Rishiji and others,

I am desperately looking for solutions regarding marriage of my dearest friend who is the only one who is left out in the group.

He has all the required qualites in him, looking quite handsome and actually deserves a good looking noble wife. Ofcourse this is our wish, if only wishes can be true!!!

Coming straight to the point, here are his below details. Though he is apparently silent, it seems non-stability of his career could be one of the reason (financial insecurity) which is forcing his mind in negatisim regarding marriage. The real fact remains, he is very hard working and is above average middle class family.

There is definitely some mystery with this guy. At one point, he aims to be a millionare and has a perfect plan to work hard, the next moment, he goes spiritual and appears to have least interest in materilasim.

DOB: 30th  December, 1972

TOB:  11:19 AM

POB:  Kollengode, Palghat Dist, Kerala

Lat : 010:36 N,  Long: 076:42 E

Lagna Chart Details:

House
1st       (Blank)
2nd      (Blank)
3rd      (Blank)
4th       (Saturn)
5th      (Ketu)
6th      (Blank)
7th      (Blank)
8th      (Blank)
9th      (Moon)
10th    (Mars, Mercury, Venus)
11th    (Jupiter, Sun, Rahu)
12th    (Blank)

I hope Rishiji or others would spend some of their valuable time for their valuable advices or remedy in case of any problem in his chart. Time is running out and we want to see him settled.

I would also be grateful if along with the above matter, some insights about his career is given, I am sure both of these issues are inter-connected.

Thanks

Jeet

Astroameya

Post by Astroameya » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 am

Hello,

I understand your concern.

Details:

Dec 30, 1972
11:19 AM
Kollengode, Palghat Dist. Kerala

Lat:  10N36
Long: 76E42

Lagna (Kumbha)
Sani(Retro) - (Vrishabha)
Ketu (Mithuna)
Chandra (Tula)
Mangal,Sukara, Budha (Vrischika)
Ravi, Rahu, Guru - (Dhanishtha)

Married ought to have taken place in last one & half year time. It may be deniced by your friend as he is dreaming something else, as per the chart.

Again Marriage yog is appearing from April this year and will be there upto
June.

It is time from Feb onward to select.

Shubham

Sushilkumar

Angelplus

Post by Angelplus » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:32 am

I posted my readings, a day before. I am surprised, it is not appearing.

If you have it, my readings are there.

Shubham

Sushilkumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi Life 2007,

Hope you are well.

I forgot about my promise to you which I made in November 2007, I think; and I am sorry to have forgotten. Even the reminders you sent to me later were not seen by me. Maybe it is a part of our Karma.

May I request you to tell me the name of the thread in which I made the promise and the date, and I will get back to you within a week.

Thank you,

Take Care,

Rishiahul

Astroameya

Post by Astroameya » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:35 am

Dear Jeet,

Earlier I posted my readings.

Surprisingly it is not found here. Now u give me private messege.

Shubham

Sushilkumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:53 am

Hello cdtsmart and angelplus,

I did not remove any posting of yours at all. Do let me know when they were posted, and I could find out. You could also repost them again.

site moderator

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Life 2007,

Hope you are well.

I forgot about my promise to you which I made in November 2007, I think; and I am sorry to have forgotten. Even the reminders you sent to me later were not seen by me. Maybe it is a part of our Karma.

May I request you to tell me the name of the thread in which I made the promise and the date, and I will get back to you within a week.

Thank you,

Take Care,

Rishiahul

Hello Life 2007(Jeet),

Maybe you are busy or away. When you do return form your present state, do reply to my query, and I promise to get back to you within a week.

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

[quote="RishiRahul"]Hello cdtsmart and angelplus,

I did not remove any posting of yours at all. Do let me know when they were posted, and I could find out. You could also repost them again.

site moderator[/quote]

Dear moderator,

Would it be permissible if I create another id on this forum here with the name EL-TORR?
I have been channeling this entity since my last birthday after my 9th chakra opened. The entity is 372 years old and I would like to keep messages coming from his separate from mine (Rohiniranjan).

Please advise! The pressure is making me miserable!

Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:21 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Hello cdtsmart and angelplus,

site moderator

Dear moderator,

Would it be permissible if I create another id on this forum here with the name EL-TORR?
I have been channeling this entity since my last birthday after my 9th chakra opened. The entity is 372 years old and I would like to keep messages coming from his separate from mine (Rohiniranjan).

Please advise! The pressure is making me miserable!

Thanks

Hello Dada,

I get your message well and clear; and also that I am well aware of such things happening, and often.

Sometimes it is done for teaching others better. Again sometimes for not taking advantage of others.

It is painful when it happens at the cost of taking advantage of people in need of guidance.

Our moderator, I am sure, is a very patient person.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”