i want to know abt my fiance.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tarun_Ce

i want to know abt my fiance.

Post by tarun_Ce » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:03 am

HEllo members,

i am recently engaged. but i m in arranged marriage tie.
i dont know the girl before these days .....she is my mothers frend's daughter.

my dob  19-07-1983
time:- 10.35 am
delhi

my fiance 18-04-1982
time:- 7.35 pm
place jaipur.

i want to know abt the past of her...as she have sun+mercury in 7th house and saturn+mars in 12th house and venus aspected by rahu in 5th house.

i hope her past is fine and my married life will be succesful.

can someone tell me abt her ...please

thanks
Tarun

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:42 am

u shud have done this before getting engaged.
once u r engaged u need to have faith, not doubt on her past.

what if someone says that she has a BAD past? can you live with it???
u need to understand what MARRIAGE is..its about trust..not about digging past..never misuse astrology for such things

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:43 am

u shud have done this before getting engaged.
once u r engaged u need to have faith, not doubt on her past.

what if someone says that she has a BAD past? can you live with it???
u need to understand what MARRIAGE is..its about trust..not about digging past..never misuse astrology for such things

tarun_Ce

Post by tarun_Ce » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:20 am

hello vrinchi,

actually its all decided by my parents and the ceremony is not done yet...because of absence of good mahurat.

since its all up to me that if i say yes then its all done and if i say no then its all finished.
i am living in another city, so i had said when i will get free from the project , i will come.

so i wished to post her details to forum.
I also know astrology but i thought for more opinions. I know what marriage is but the point is that ..is that person of a grade to be trust or not ???
hope you understand my point.
I Hope u read her chart again and then suggest me.

Thanks

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:58 am

Well dude, don't take it in the wrong way, & i am be a bit young to say this, but i think the most importnat thing in a marriage is trust, understanding & love. If this is there, even if ur horoscope's don't match i don't think it matter's. I have my friend who wants to get married he & his fiance are getting only 7 out of 40 points from there match, but still they haven't lost hope or love for each other.

& the best thing i will tell u to do, which i think will be good for u, is go to that girl take her to a lonely place, sit down & both of u talk to each other, tell her how important marriage to u is, tell her about u, ur first crush, ur first love (if u had that) & all the good things & bad things in u. Then ask her is she is still comfortable with u as being her husband, & yes tell her the truth. & then ask her to do they same. U tell her to ask u questions about u, & u ask her questions about her.

Well according to me that is the only best possible way to know about a person. ask themselves & if u want ask their friends & maybe even enemies (don't tell their enemies that u are marrying that person, just ask about them) u can even ask other's who are close to him/her.

The last paragraph was more genral than specific to u.

& yeah next time u ask a question plz state all ur facts properly, it isn't good making someone like Vrinchi, or anyother professional like morton, amanshu or nimisha angry here.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:10 am

read ur post again dude..u said i am recently engaged. but i m in arranged marriage tie.
i dont know the girl before these days .....she is my mothers frend's daughter.

dont let strangers give an opinion about someone, whom u might spend rest of the life with

tarun_Ce

Post by tarun_Ce » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:34 am

i think..i  must go to some other astrologer to ask and clear my dobts...i know what is marriage and what is relationships.

my family dont believe in astrology but i do.so they didnt bother to match horoscope and all stuff.

i thought that i will get a right opinion...because in this modern world no one can trust anyone...so its better to decide that with a horoscope..dont u think so, if u are getting to tie up in a business then wont u think to see your partners horoscpe so that ur busienss expands well...the same .i want to have a happy married life.

i dont want to know abt her aftr i get married so tht mine and her life get ruined.

anyways .if no one is able to give your opinion ..but i can read it myself too

thanks

Taru

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:15 am

yeah..do that..
whenever u feel u have a doubt on her keep consulting astrologers

tarun_Ce

Post by tarun_Ce » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:24 am

Dear Vrinchi ji,

Please dont mind but i dont want to argue with you or
Its my life and i dont want a disturbance ....and yet its just 15 days my engagement got fixed with her.
I guess that faith in partner happens after marriage not before that. and with strangers...definately not. I am a young boy and i think abt all ....even bad and even good. I dont hope for only the best in my destiny.

Take care

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”