why wedding delay....plz help

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

achavan

why wedding delay....plz help

Post by achavan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:14 am

hello,

i'm new to this site. i'm very much curious to know the prediction n to watch how the things happens as per it!

usually i read the articles posted.

now i wanna ask u somethings abt my younger brother.

his birth dt : 20/oct/1975
birth time : 4.00pm
birth place : Rajapur (Maharashtra)

he is highly educated with good acadamics. He is independent earner since more than 10 yrs. but he didnt get married yet.
v r from good family background. i , as his elder sister tried a lot to see the good match for him. but invain.
now i'm out of india (UK). very mutch worried abt him bcoz he is my only one brother.

when he will get married? what abt his gurudasha?plz help me. n guide me for any remedy.

thanking you,
rgds

--achavan

prasanna

reply from prasanna

Post by prasanna » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:27 pm

dear mr achavanji , i read ur post, i could understand  your worries , so iam giving u remedy .pl follow them

i have made ur brothers chart, found  his rasi Mesha and star Ashwini, and his lagna is kumbha. In his chart i find chandra in third place which is not said to  b e so good placement . and he is under chandra mahadasa , rahu budhi from             28-05-2007   to 26-11-2008.
Chandra is the Lord of his 6th house which is called RUN ROHA SATHRU stan , usually we find many people facing difficulties of all sorts especially of health  problems during this dasa budhi ,and rahu budhi is well known for all sorts of troubles, so it is evident that now u might have got  the reason for his delay in marriage, but dont worry , he will get good wife in future, from 26-11-2008 to 28-10-2010 he will enjoy chandra mahadasa guru budhi , that time is favourable for him, so pl try to fix his marriage after 2008 , u can try to conduct his marriage during january 2009.untill that time tell him to be more careful about his health, he may face some health problems oryour mother can face some health related problems ,  i donot know anything regarding your mother.
    HIs kethu is placed on his rasi along with chandra , this also, i can say

the cause of delay in his marriage, and rahu is placed with surya in his 8th place from his rasi.  But guru is placed in good stan ie is in his second place called dhan kutumbha stan , so dont worry he will marry soon .

Please advise him to visit Navagraha shethras in south india , especially to Thingalur for chandra and rahu stal in thirunageswaram kethu stal in keelaperumballam in tamil nadu, tell him to do graha dosh pariharas or poojas archans etc, this will help him over come certain health related problems and he can get good allaiances in near future, i wish him good luc and pray for him.

I donot know which is your native, but take my advices In the month of april ie on 9-4-2008 we find rahu and kethu's transit, so i can say it will be apt for him , to visit these holy places  during this auspicious occation

I guess from your name,  u must be from south india that too from kerala . am i rite? , i think if iam rite,  your brother may not find it dificult to visit these south indian navagraha temples .

prasanna
prasanna

achavan

why wedding delay....

Post by achavan » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:37 am

Namaste Prasannaji,

very much thakful to u for ur time (which u spend to study) n ur advice.

i got some peace of mind after reading ur reply!
i'll definitely tell him to visit those wholly places.

one more query abt his wedding....will he go for love marriage? b,coz 2 times, the conditions were like love marriage!
but after some time span he came to know that......those girls were not suitable for him. he is shy n conservative kind of person hence looking at his good financial conditions, only guy(no brother), his good nature with well family background those girls tried to trap him.
but with the help of  our lot off efferts he got release from those girls.
he is doctor by profession(MBBS,MD).

And one more thing v r from Maharashtra (Mumbai)n not from south.

anyways , again thanx to u.

warm regards,

--achavan

prasanna

from prasanna

Post by prasanna » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:39 pm

dear achavanji, iam very happy to know, that   my reply and prediction has brought u  some sort of releif  i must first thank God for  this

I must tell u onething here, as  your   brother is facing problems from girls , i came accross 3 more guys born on the same year telling me the same problem, just matching that of ur brother,'s   about girls  and their love  matter , and all those guys also belong to   almost same  sort of sound  financial  , educational back grounds, all the three asking me whether their marraige would be love marriage or arranged one. , and all are from North India only, i adviced all to visit these temples, but i dont know they will take my advice or not.  I found the major reason might be the placement of Rahu and Kethu in their charts, as they all born between 1975 -76 their rahu kethu placement must be in the same rasi , as we all know rahu and kethu grahas usually be seen in one particular rasi for one year and 6 months,

Sorry achavanji, i have made chart with ur brothers part iculars  , i made his birth place seeing maharashtra , but i was little bit confused  by your name , achavan ,  as sankaran krishnan all these names ending with an  are generally seen mostly in tamil nadu and kerala.

Any how , there is no harm,  whether u belong to north or south, u can visit holi places as they are situated near by to maharashtra. I f u are very particular about visiting temples in maharashtra , u can tell ur brother to have Dharshan of sri shirdi SAI BABA , as we in our family regard shirdi as Gurusthan, i always used to tell my friends and relatives to visit Shirdi, and for Shani graha dosh nivaaran u can ask your brother to visit and do poojan at Sani singanapur situated very nearer to shirdi.This will give some sort of mental relief to all your family members.

I must ask the help of SRI RANJANJI  to clarify whether, my doubt about the placement of rahu and kethu in that particular year  is the main reason or not  for all these problems .

I hope Our RANJANJI will guide us in this matter. Sorry Ranjanji in all my replies i used to quote ur name without getting prior  permission from u

achavan

why wedding delay..

Post by achavan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 am

hello prasannaji,

nice to see ur immediate reply....i didnt hope for immediate reply....now no matter where do we stay...either in India Or out of india....isn't it? ur reply made me very happy..that's it!

one more thing u said abt Rahu N ketu in his horoscope.....is that "kaalsarpa yog"?
b'coz one of jyotishi told us that we should hv to do shanti in Nasik....we had done that before 6 months approx.

but regarding his "girls matter" i think his mars n venus......some relation should b there...plz hv a look on those planets also.
this is just my guess.....
more info abt those girls is those are "mangalik".....that time my brother said i don believe in such things.

i agree...he is from medical n science field....he might say like that!

anyways no matter of my prior permission ....no issues at all!

thanks n regards,

--achavan

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:05 am

hello achavanji,

let me take some more time to go deep into kalasarpa yogh and other things about mars and all , i will guide u accordingly   please wait

prasanna

achavan

why weeding delay?

Post by achavan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm

namaskar prasannaji,

ok ..... i'll wait .....

hoping for reply...
regards,

--Achavan

Astroameya

Post by Astroameya » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:22 am

Just to confirm

20/oct/1975
birth time : 4.00pm
birth place : Rajapur (Maharashtra)
Lat 20 10  Long 74 37

Ascendent/Lagna - (Kumbh)
Guru(Retro) - (Meen)
Chandra, Ketu - (Mesh)
Mangal(Kuja) - Mithun
Sani - (Karka)
Sukra - (Simha)
Budha - (Kanya)
Ravi, Rahu - (Tula)

If above is correct, native has strong marriage yoga from July 26, 2009 to Dec 26, 2009

Shubham

achavan

why wedding delay...

Post by achavan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:39 am

namaste ji,

yes, the kundali is right.

thank you for ur prediction..thanks a lot.

i'm eagerly waiting for the moment of my dear brother's wedding.

anyways is there kalsarpa yog in his kundali?

hoping for reply.

rgds,
--achavan

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”