Stars indicates Money-Field !

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrobhadauria

Re: Please predict for my brother - Thanks for your time

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu May 01, 2008 7:26 pm

gandhihemal wrote:His Name : Keyul
DOB: 21 Jan 1978
Birth Place: Mumbai
Birth Time: 12:05 PM

Thanks & Regards
Dear,
Aries ascendant and Mars (Retrograde) in the fourth house.Mars is seeing by Ketu from 12th house,and in opposite side Sun Venus and Rahu.Mars is Neech in the 4th but by the retrograde position,it is fruitful for the native.Jupiter also retrograde in the third house and seeing to Moon,Mars is seeing to Jupiter,and Jupiter is seeing to Moon,Moon is lord of 4th house,Your Birth number is 3 and karmic number is 2,Jupiter is the master of 3 and Moon is the master of 2,both are in the house of communication,expression,and visible to others,by ideas,Jupiter is the lord of Knowledge,and near Moon,Moon and Jupiter always seeing to each other,there are full knowledge by the short journalizes and by the personal experiences,In the house of karma Sun and Venus,thinking about the works,and going to find career by the political ways by helps of the women,it is fact that Sun is dropping the way of film and media line,you have more idea about singing song,and you can sing religious song,You have more knowledge about the way of communication,and you can edit many programs those are related to communications.Mars is the lord of first house and having connectivity with Ketu it means you have full knowledge about Mobile and telephony,and you are seeing to people those are finding way of good communication.Saturn is the lord of 11th house,there are dark in the quick gains and some times there are relief by the money when Saturn goes,Retrograde.
You are going to make own shop or repairing work shop with the helps of 4 persons,but by the health troubles of life mate and Father of your son.Money from communication line,by communicate people or you can make company to make advertisement etc.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu May 01, 2008 7:47 pm

life2007 wrote:Respected Sir

Here are my birth details

DOB: 30.12.1972
TOB: 11:19 AM
POB: Palghat (Kerala)
Current Place: Gujarat
Lat: 10.36N
Long: 76.42E

Kindly analyse and give me prediction.

Thank you very much in advance

Regards

Krishna
Dear,
Aquarius is your ascendant and Lord of this sign in the fourth house,Saturn is the star of karma,and there are not a single matters are seeing in your life to find money or physical gains without making hard work.Your Moon sign is Libra and lord of this house is Venus,Venus in the second house from Moon sign,with Mars and Mercury,Mars always indicate from Scorpio,person can fill strength of living in the things those are going to grab.Mercury is the lord of 8th and fifth house,and giving informations about the technically obligations in the things those are belongs to plastic and electric,round plastic things those usable in the fields of medical,software works those are usable in the fields of insurance and banking fields,etc.Pluto in the 8th house and having full connectivity with Saturn (Retrograde),it means you can make works for the hospitals and banking area.After 22nd November 2007,there are much tensions in your mind related to knew knowledge,and you are going to find the way of making trouble free life by the use or astrology,and some religious works,You are providing some useful hints to questioners related to life,when you start to calculate,every time you find some mistake and when you express your idea to others with out using any calculations,your predictions goes will.After ninth December 2008,you are going to make money,with the short labor.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu May 01, 2008 8:04 pm

JaiDixit wrote:Dear Sir,

Please find my birth details below and tell about my financial prospects.

Name : Jai Dixit
Date of birth : August 2nd 1974
Place of brith : Bangalore, India
Time of birth : 5 : 00 pm ( Indian Standard Time)

Thanks and regards,
Jai
Dear
Your money in the house of your life mate and in 7th and third house related things,Jupiter is retrograde in your birth chart,it always seeing the money after making communications to others,Lord of fifth and 12th in the house of Luck and religions,it means your money area related to luck and religions,and you can manage this area by the technical ways,Lord of Money is the Saturn,and you make more work,results short gains,At present Rahu crossing the Jupiter,and this root describing about your self like fears of life,and tensions.You are unsatisfying by your present works and always there are some troubles with your high post authorities.Also this time describing you for the leaving present job and you are trying to make new and good job.insurance and possessions of others money is possible.Your elder brothers and sisters are going to take good reputations.

tehrijack

Post by tehrijack » Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi Sir,

Here are my details

Name : Mahavir Singh
Date of birth : September 20th 1979
Place of brith : Tehri Garhwal(Uttarakhand), India
Time of birth : 8 : 15 pm ( Indian Standard Time)

Regards
Mahavir.

sandy2502

Post by sandy2502 » Thu May 08, 2008 5:37 pm

Hello Sir,

my details are :

Name: Sandeep Chavva
D.O.B:25/02/1983
Time of Birth: 12:27pm
Place of Birth: Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,india.

Basing on my details can u answer the following questions:
1) when will i get job?(i completed my masters in us...am trying for job but didnt find one yet)? how are my career prospects?
2) when will i get married? will it be love or arranged?
3)can u comment on my over all life?

waiting for a favourable response

Thanking You

Sandeep

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat May 10, 2008 1:59 pm

tehrijack wrote:Hi Sir,

Here are my details

Name : Mahavir Singh
Date of birth : September 20th 1979
Place of brith : Tehri Garhwal(Uttarakhand), India
Time of birth : 8 : 15 pm ( Indian Standard Time)

Regards
Mahavir.
Dear,
The lord of birth sign is Mars,and Mars having place in the 4th house,from fourth in second Jupiter with Rahu Moon and Saturn.and lord of physical wealth is Venus from the birth sign,and from birth sign lord is Sun,You can make more money through amusement and after targeting the points of the play ground activities,You can find more money through banking service also if you can make more and more customer for him,You have full knowledge about the making tours,and full knowledge about the regions where have more interest.from Jupiter Rahu is next,it means you have good knowledge about making communications by the web sites and by the giving good ideas about share market etc.There are some disturbance in the mind related to education and degrees those are must from government,your try for making unlearning papers for others,it is bad idea,and save by the punishment,Mars having lower degrees,it means your habits are like a child,Saturn Pluto having more degrees,and there are more hard works in the old age.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat May 10, 2008 2:36 pm

sandy2502 wrote:Hello Sir,

my details are :

Name: Sandeep Chavva
D.O.B:25/02/1983
Time of Birth: 12:27pm
Place of Birth: Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,india.

Basing on my details can u answer the following questions:
1) when will i get job?(i completed my masters in us...am trying for job but didnt find one yet)? how are my career prospects?
2) when will i get married? will it be love or arranged?
3)can u comment on my over all life?

waiting for a favourable response

Thanking You

Sandeep
Dear,
Your Jupiter in the house of technical achievements, Jupiter going to make relations with Mars and Venus,in the foreign country,Venus and Mars both are giving green card to live out side of birth place,You are master mind in the business and communication line,more progress in the life,and very good post in the next few months like from November 2008.Marriage also from the past friend's circles.those are with you in the education fields,from foreign countries.

spiderman1982

My details

Post by spiderman1982 » Sat May 10, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi Sir,
           My details are as follows :

DOB : 8th March 1982
Time : 11:28P.M
Place of birth : Serampore (West bengal , India) - 22.45.N latitude and 88.21.E longitude

Could you kindly tell me about my career prospects and my probable year of marriage ?
Thanks in advance for this generosity ,
Spiderman

S.I.N.G.H

Post by S.I.N.G.H » Mon May 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi Bhadauria Ji,

Great to see folks for my home city Jaipur on this forum :-)

My details are followings:

DOB: 01 October 1976
Place of Birth: New Delhi, India
Time: 04:15 (morning)
Current location: Bergen, Norway

If you see any significant yogas or doshas in my chart then please let me know, I 'll be greatful!

Thanking you in advance!

fxcmraj

Post by fxcmraj » Tue May 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Dear Sir,

Please find my birth details below and tell about my financial prospects.

Name : Raj Wadwal
Date of birth : dec 3rd 1982
Place of brith : banga, punjab, India
Time of birth : 4.15 am ( Indian Standard Time)

Thanks and regards,
Raj

sandeep1729

Post by sandeep1729 » Thu May 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Dear Sir,

Kindly give a reading to my details regarding financial conditions

Name : Sandeep Sharma
Date of birth : 30 May 1972
Place of brith : New Delhi
Time of birth : 20:03 (8.03 pm)

Thanks,

Sandeep Sharma

ashwinibc

My money please

Post by ashwinibc » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 am

Hi sir,
Here are my birth details
DOB : 23-october-1983
TOB: 22:55
Place of birth : Bangalore, India.

I am currently residing in India itself.

csskseshasai_00

hi

Post by csskseshasai_00 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 pm

well this is something unheard i also want my predictions plz

my name is sesha sai

14/04/1981
15:30
new delhi

do i have money luck ? if yes will it going to affect after my marriage. like after marriage which planet of wife's should increase my luck and wealth qoutient. thanks and regards

csskseshasai_00

hi

Post by csskseshasai_00 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 pm

well this is something unheard i also want my predictions plz

my name is sesha sai

14/04/1981
15:30
new delhi

do i have money luck ? if yes will it going to affect after my marriage. like after marriage which planet of wife's should increase my luck and wealth qoutient. thanks and regards.

k surya narayana

stars indicate money field

Post by k surya narayana » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 pm

dear astrobhaduria
i am very much interested in this field let me give the details for my birth
dob-11/09/1948 pob-sulurupeta(andhra pradesh near sri harikota)
time 03-40a.m. please do the needful

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”